Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
We shall see.

His Jew claim makes it shady, but I will still choose to believe him. If I’m wrong, then I will applaud him

Who do you suspect now?
Ummm

First of all that jordan dude is giving town vibe. Why?

Because he subbed in and then the first thing he does is come out openly about actions perfomed by ripped cal. His response was very genuine.

Also, if we consider everything he said so far then it perfectly consistent - a bit of confusions is there regarding wording but it could be because he is not well experienced when it comes to mafia and also because you people bombarded him with tons of questions one after another.

In short, I am leaning town towards Mr. jordan.

Now, anyone who has tried to undermine the credibility of what he said is not looking good in my eyes.

This is why I am doubting you now as well.

Leaning scum on mango and gambit too. Mango is all over the place and not at all consistent regarding what he is saying + timing of his switchin vote

Fuji - scum lean. It's not about him being relaxed or not aggressive but it's simply because I noticed that he is trying to blend with the town. It somehow do not appear genuine. And, this is making me wary of him.

Light - I haven't seen anything suspicious regarding him so far. Have to iso his posts so far to have better understanding. Till then I am neutral towards him.

Lithium battery - well he is definitely not town. If he is indie then let's see whether he is town aligned or not. So neutral read on him but keeping note on him.

Robin - don't agree with some here that robin should be dealt with.. I think it's just some guys being paranoid and suffering from inactive players PTSD lmao

Ummm

First of all that jordan dude is giving town vibe. Why?

Because he subbed in and then the first thing he does is come out openly about actions perfomed by ripped cal. His response was very genuine.

Also, if we consider everything he said so far then it perfectly consistent - a bit of confusions is there regarding wording but it could be because he is not well experienced when it comes to mafia and also because you people bombarded him with tons of questions one after another.

In short, I am leaning town towards Mr. jordan.

Now, anyone who has tried to undermine the credibility of what he said is not looking good in my eyes.

This is why I am doubting you now as well.

Leaning scum on mango and gambit too. Mango is all over the place and not at all consistent regarding what he is saying + timing of his switchin vote

Fuji - scum lean. It's not about him being relaxed or not aggressive but it's simply because I noticed that he is trying to blend with the town. It somehow do not appear genuine. And, this is making me wary of him.

Light - I haven't seen anything suspicious regarding him so far. Have to iso his posts so far to have better understanding. Till then I am neutral towards him.

Lithium battery - well he is definitely not town. If he is indie then let's see whether he is town aligned or not. So neutral read on him but keeping note on him.

Robin - don't agree with some here that robin should be dealt with.. I think it's just some guys being paranoid and suffering from inactive players PTSD lmao
ISO Light and get back at me

And also @Reborn Mango has been very consistent all game imo.

Believing a claim from a sub is one thing, but not considering a clusterfuck of actions is another. I think you should know that now as host, I find it odd you take it at face value

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
ISO Light and get back at me
Will do later

I have to prepare content for my clients or they won't pay me next time 😑

And also @Reborn Mango has been very consistent all game imo.

Believing a claim from a sub is one thing, but not considering a clusterfuck of actions is another. I think you should know that now as host, I find it odd you take it at face value
What clusterfuck of actions?

Whatever Jordan said looks genuine unless he is really good at being scum which I doubt.. You can feel that just from his response.

Does his claim proves mango is scum? No

I am not trusting mango because I did find him inconsistent when I connected things. Jordan claim simply further adds to weirdness around mango.

I never said that jordan claim proved mango is scum. I said doubting jordan is bad.

So don't know what taking things at face value you are talking about

I retract my statement on 2 scum teams. I had a chance to skim the chat. I took the rona vaccine and I got a fever and passed out yesterday so didn't get to finish but it seems town just ended up shooting each other.
its not that easy

nat doesnt protect scummates like that

if mango and gambit both flip scum we can go for u or robin

just cuz u subbed into this doesnt abolish all ur previous sins when u were light
I don't know anything about Nat playstyle that was a generalization. Sure mate I will die for town. Its not like I can do anything about it.
No, nat will not be lynched on my watch.
Just quoting this so guys know to kill Usopp after my flip :kayneshrug:
Right. Tomorrow I wanna vote him lmfao.
Aye looks like imma have to claim next DP lmao.

Anyway I laughed sooo hard at Light during DP 1. I suspected Finalbeta for the same reasons he did. Since I also never saw this series I cannot be sure if the restaurant was town or anti town. It bothers me that both Nat and Finalbeta were trying to take advantage of Light. Final is probably town and maybe Nat was taking advantage of the situation or vice versa. They could also both be scum with an elaborate scheme but I doubt it considering the interaction. Juilet came in obviously read the chat and opt out of visiting the restaurant. So why was Beta and Nat all over Light's nuts for a potential sus ability? This seemed extremely opportunistic.

Also I am very rushy when voting like Light. I probably would have reacted similarly to him, though knowing me I would have instantly go for Go D. Usopp D1 based on his post.

The two people who joined the restaurant got removed from the game. Hmmm Finalbeta is prob town.

So Nat is most likely scum based on D1. He kept soft pushing Light but in that time he did nothing else to move the DP forward. This of course usually causes town to waste valuable time which you guys obviously did considering UwU isn't even town and we just left him. I mean for Gods sake we need to move to together to catch scum. Everyone literally kept splitting the votes which I will analyze in a bit.
id like to put beta light nat in town pool rn, lets lynch outside of them

fuji seems a bit stiff but lets add em too

nobody else is rly active enough lol

lets start votes on inactive wagons, specially those who try to sneak in the mn post count and dip

look into rej marimo uwu for now
Interesting post
Mango: Do. Not. Like. Every. Post.
I'm sorry this was just absolutely funny. :milaugh:

I will read the rest later. I still don't feel too good.
Nah the one who's doing it is clearly yoy, don't think I don't see you liking every post there

Do you draw power from it?
:gokulaugh:

Aye I am going back to bed, thanks for the laughs guys.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Udell dont quote my posts from day 1 btw its almost day 3 here and reads/state of game is completely different

i think im liking reborn a bit more overnight, and im certain one of nat/mango has to be scum, but no way both

if mango is town u check nat and jordon, thats how u approach this. But mango is very likely scum.

@Natalija i think @Random Asshole meant that nothing on his role says that he can abduct others, but he still left the game day 1. thats what i got from his post

@Reborn idk if ur rly curious townie or ur trying to dissmantle this town pool that we are trying to establish here by creating confusion. i highly doubt fuji or luthon are scum. at worst they indies. same for nat imo. town or indies. leaning town

i dont understand the defence of robin. and we have no reason to fully town read LG/JDB/tpein yet. so yes inactives are certainly scary

however out of the inactives tho i would like to think that @LuthonTheDragDown is town. so pls tell me why u think otherwise.

gambits flip will help alot with evaluating the gamestate, but i kinda dont fully like the direction ur soft trying to steer at. ur posts are good but ur certainly worth taking a look into.

DEATH OF A MONSTER!

@Fujishiro [Bezel] was killed.

You are Bezel!

[Passive Ability - Harmless appearance] - Investigates innocent

[Passive Ability - Independence] - Bulletproof and immune to rolecrushes

[Active Ability - Devour] - Devours a player at night, janitorkilling them.

[Active Ability - Facelift] - Alter your face during the day, using the appearance of a devoured player, taking over their role for the cycle. (2-shot).

[Active Ability - Anger] - Superkills a player. (2-shots, 1 night cooldown).

[Active Ability - Enhanced strength] - Block all your visitors for a cycle (2 shot).

Wincon: Kill all.

@Emperor Joelinton [???] was killed.

Somebody tried to superkill [???], but failed.

Somebody tried to kill [???], but failed.

Day 3 has begun!

You have 24h to discuss.
Votes lock in 23h.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.