Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I literally cannot do anything on my inactive days other than like posts in this thread, but sure, I bugged a bunch of random townies before uttering a word...I know I have a reputation after the Punk Hazard game, but come on, that’s on another level.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I obviously didn't say this to anyone, because 1. it's not fun this way, and 2. if scum knew they would go along with it and gain a huge buff.
But scum wouldn't merit from following my post restricions.

It's quite easy, really.

Yes, so the thing is that I can post restrict people, and if they break it too many times they will die.
But if they manage to uphold it for the entire phase they will get a huge buff to their role.

And yes, I did lie about visiting Cal, it is true. Well, I didn't have a reason to lie, but I didn't have a reason to speak the truth either.
More than anything, I wanted to milk everything I could out of Jordon to see how he'd react, as well as other people.
For the first time in all my mafia games, I’m lost for words

Yeah, I mentioned that I felt as if though Reborn's post were very forced IMO.
He's probably a scum lol.

Could be that he's just exhausted after that Users game LOL, poor soul :gokulaugh:
You look presumably almost set for the lynch, but I'm inclined to believe you both most likely are scums. TAC more probably too.

I'm not so sure who to lynch first. :memehm:

@Udell dont quote my posts from day 1 btw its almost day 3 here and reads/state of game is completely different

i think im liking reborn a bit more overnight, and im certain one of nat/mango has to be scum, but no way both

if mango is town u check nat and jordon, thats how u approach this. But mango is very likely scum.

@Natalija i think @Random Asshole meant that nothing on his role says that he can abduct others, but he still left the game day 1. thats what i got from his post

@Reborn idk if ur rly curious townie or ur trying to dissmantle this town pool that we are trying to establish here by creating confusion. i highly doubt fuji or luthon are scum. at worst they indies. same for nat imo. town or indies. leaning town

i dont understand the defence of robin. and we have no reason to fully town read LG/JDB/tpein yet. so yes inactives are certainly scary

however out of the inactives tho i would like to think that @LuthonTheDragDown is town. so pls tell me why u think otherwise.

gambits flip will help alot with evaluating the gamestate, but i kinda dont fully like the direction ur soft trying to steer at. ur posts are good but ur certainly worth taking a look into.
Correct

Nothin on my role says anything about abductions, and the notification sent in there just stated that Sors left the game for that time. There was no mention of abduction even then.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
HI GUYS I CAN FINALLY TALK, MAKE USE OF ME THIS CYCLE!!
Why you didn't post on first two days?
Haha, Fuji WAS the SK. @Natalija you were completely right!
Did nat specifically said Fuji could be SK? Thats weird. It's impossible to pinpoint who could be what scum based on meta unless you have some information.

Also, LOLOLOL Fuji! You almost made Usopp believe you're town.

BTW

Vote Lynch Pein

Don't ask me why. I won't be able to tell.
That's quite convenient.

I don't think you enjoy town cred to have us follow you on your scum lead. But I, myself have some question for t- pein
vote lynch T-Pein

This is my favorite song!
Why on T-pein?

Also, @T-Pein™ why you aren't so active this game?

did you see the WU?
I guess you are indicating that you performed one of the kill? And, connecting with your vote on t-pein I think it's t-pein and thus your vote? @T-Pein™ what you have to say regarding this?
It takes little time to spill the beans that could help us decipher the game better. This looks more like stalling.:seriously:

Say please reborn and I will tell you

It was to see if you were actually in the game or not, it was just for curiosity really.

Also @Natalija who did you visit tonight? I tracked you but I want to confirm it

Why you tracked nat of all people?
I might swap votes later, if town wants to
You are scum aren't you? No town would swap votes like this

Also, you i noticed you said you saw nat visiting nat? WTH?? How's that possible?
Mango/Natalija/Reborn

The most suspicious players right now in my opinion.
Elaborate?

Just mentioning names won't do and I won't let you have a free pass as well
Fuck it let's do it.

In. Give my tab to Usopp.

Also VOTE LYNCH UDELL @Kvothe Kingkiller @Flower

Why udell? And, you are hitting your coasting scum meta.
Vote Lynch UwU @Flower @Kvothe Kingkiller

Though I think Reborn is a good alternative as well, something about his posts feel very forced. Can't help but think he's trying to just appear town or what..
So as per you I should try to appear scum? Lmao

I am town just a bit busy town.

Tell me what you find forced though? I am curious to know. Just throwing shade at me won't work

Yes, so the thing is that I can post restrict people, and if they break it too many times they will die.
But if they manage to uphold it for the entire phase they will get a huge buff to their role.

And yes, I did lie about visiting Cal, it is true. Well, I didn't have a reason to lie, but I didn't have a reason to speak the truth either.
More than anything, I wanted to milk everything I could out of Jordon to see how he'd react, as well as other people.
Huh?? You are totally inconsistent.

If anyone still believes you then they are lost cause

I literally cannot do anything on my inactive days other than like posts in this thread, but sure, I bugged a bunch of random townies before uttering a word...I know I have a reputation after the Punk Hazard game, but come on, that’s on another level.
Inactive days?

Is it related to your role?

Reborn

If I could tell you more, Captain, I would have by now. Like I told Udell, certain people (alive and dead) have already figured out what’s going on; I trust you’re sharp enough to figure out what I’m talking about :moonwalk:
My concern is not with what you said but something I highlighted earlier.

Town biggest asset is discussing during day time and lynching. You know this very well.

Now luthon is announcer sama and can't post during day.

Judging from your posts you also restricted in some way.

And, t- pein is not active as he usually as town and even he didn't post at all on D1 and now I haven't seen him posting on D3

I mean ask yourself something - how town can have so many players with post restrictions of not making posts during day time? It would imbalance the game don't you think?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
My concern is not with what you said but something I highlighted earlier.

Town biggest asset is discussing during day time and lynching. You know this very well.

Now luthon is announcer sama and can't post during day.

Judging from your posts you also restricted in some way.

And, t- pein is not active as he usually as town and even he didn't post at all on D1 and now I haven't seen him posting on D3

I mean ask yourself something - how town can have so many players with post restrictions of not making posts during day time? It would imbalance the game don't you think?
I do, but I’m not the host, so it’s not my place to comment on the mechanics so much as it is to follow them so I can stick around and help town. My abilities are also limited to the cycles when I’m active, so unless you wanna keep plumbing the depths of my role sheet, you’re barking up the wrong tree. TAC has been able to provide his thoughts through the hosts, but I can’t do that...this cycle is the only time you’ll see me for a while. I can still do something to help town tonight, are you sure you’re on the right side?

So both players died because they refused to follow a post restriction? That's a dumb way to die lmao :luffylaugh:

Btw who is TAC

I just checked the tagged list and I have never seen or heard from some players. I few of them tunneled on me then left. Thats some serious scum fluff.

Is the buff a general buff or just a context sensitive buff. Usually Taboo abilities are scum abilities, but I've never seen or heard of a taboo that then buffs the people. Closest were self restrictions

Reborn

I do, but I’m not the host, so it’s not my place to comment on the mechanics so much as it is to follow them so I can stick around and help town. My abilities are also limited to the cycles when I’m active, so unless you wanna keep plumbing the depths of my role sheet, you’re barking up the wrong tree. TAC has been able to provide his thoughts through the hosts, but I can’t do that...this cycle is the only time you’ll see me for a while. I can still do something to help town tonight, are you sure you’re on the right side?
I don't think reborn saying he is on right side or he is town means anything to anyone.

Feel free to judge me based on my gameplay as per you like.

Also, put yourself in my shoes and think if you would have been in my shoes as town and would have come across three players with roles that don't allow them to post during day then how would you take this?

Will you be able to say "ya I will believe ALL of THEM ".

Anyway, @~UwU~ can I have your scum reads?

Reborn

So both players died because they refused to follow a post restriction? That's a dumb way to die lmao :luffylaugh:

Btw who is TAC

I just checked the tagged list and I have never seen or heard from some players. I few of them tunneled on me then left. Thats some serious scum fluff.
Give me your top 3 sus.

What you think about uwu and t-pein?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don't think reborn saying he is on right side or he is town means anything to anyone.

Feel free to judge me based on my gameplay as per you like.

Also, put yourself in my shoes and think if you would have been in my shoes as town and would have come across three players with roles that don't allow them to post during day then how would you take this?

Will you be able to say "ya I will believe ALL of THEM ".

Anyway, @~UwU~ can I have your scum reads?
How often have you truly seen post restrictions like that on scum? You really think that hosts force this shit on people who are actual mafia to make them more obvious? I swear, a lot of these apparently long-held truisms about this game are absurd and really don’t bear out from what I’ve seen. “Silence = scum” has led to dead townies and mislynches WAY more often than coming true in my experience, so following that thread like you’re suggesting is a road to ruin. I’m not saying you can’t sus me or others for that, but letting this assumption alone be your driving force on a read isn’t a great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.