Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm going to sleep but I'm assuming anyone who's town will know how much BS robin is saying literally based on jew and tpeins role

Gonna switch to reborn on the hope he's actually scum but gotta keep votes aligned zzz

change vote lynch reborn

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Well there goes my wincon smh

Just follow it and don't die. So who we lynching today Reborn?
Will the host count the vote without the vowels? We should do a vote count to make sure otherwise we screwed. Who else do we have left? Need these votes and fast.
Vote Lynch Reborn @Flower @Kvothe Kingkiller

Lets stay on the same page today guys please.
You people should stop being paranoid with my presence especially you beta.

If you guys won't cut this stupid vote wagon on me then you will lose a very important town role.

Reborn

I explained this ability a couple of days ago, but I'll explain again. I have a role crush that works only if my target is a Horror. I used it on Genome last night, and he said it worked, which means he must be a Horror. I'm certain he is guilty.
How certain are you on scale of 1- 100 that genome is scum?

I am asking this because even I have information that hints of him being scum

If you people want then I can claim to prove it.

The people who voted tpein are obviously sus, uwu is probably scum

And the vote was to save him

Vote lynch ~uwu~
I think your town and I've said it already, I don't like mango and do think he's scum so it's who I'm going for

Change vote lynch mango
Well I'm going to sleep but I'm assuming anyone who's town will know how much BS robin is saying literally based on jew and tpeins role

Gonna switch to reborn on the hope he's actually scum but gotta keep votes aligned zzz

change vote lynch reborn
This change of vote is nasty.

The moment Robin came out you jumped upon me to save yourself.

This reflects you are caught scum trying to save yourself.

@Random Asshole @TheAncientCenturion i feel mango is jester. His game play is too scummy to be mafia.

Also, I am inclined to believe based on something that lord genome could be scum. It's the same thing based on which I felt fuji and gambit could be scum (I can quote my post saying so for you to believe)

However, if you guys still don't believe me then I have to claim to prove my point.

Rest is upto you all to decide.

How certain are you on scale of 1- 100 that genome is scum?

I am asking this because even I have information that hints of him being scum

If you people want then I can claim to prove it.

This change of vote is nasty.

The moment Robin came out you jumped upon me to save yourself.

This reflects you are caught scum trying to save yourself.

@Random Asshole @TheAncientCenturion i feel mango is jester. His game play is too scummy to be mafia.

Also, I am inclined to believe based on something that lord genome could be scum. It's the same thing based on which I felt fuji and gambit could be scum (I can quote my post saying so for you to believe)

However, if you guys still don't believe me then I have to claim to prove my point.

Rest is upto you all to decide.
Based purely on history, I can see LG being scum. Especially with this, if its true, which I missed on my first read-through
That's because I used a role crush on you which only works if you're a Horror (mafia). :fullmom:

vote lynch Lord Genome

Everyone should follow this.

Good morning.

@Go D. Usopp ™ did anything happen to you last night? If so, I might know who did it.
Nitty also did ask Usopp eariler, with this same phrase.

[Change vote lynch LG]

Reborn

Based purely on history, I can see LG being scum. Especially with this, if its true, which I missed on my first read-through

[Change vote lynch LG]
Yes

Also, m damn sure that information I got is more likely to be true because of Robin also having something on LG.

Reborn

@TheAncientCenturion @Udell @Finalbeta don't mess this up dude.

We can't fuck up now. We still have 9-10 players and have clear majority. Let's Lynch a confirmed scum.

Mango could most likely be jester based on my reads.

It's LG on whom I can say cleary that he is scum.

Trust me

And, if you still have doubts then I have to claim which will fuck me up at the cost of just convincing you.

vote Lynch lord genome

Well Robin is consistent so LG doesn't look good but we still gotta pick one. Also LG mentioned being post restricted is that? If so he a good target to kill. I firmly believe one of the restricted players is scum but for today we stick together. Has everyone voted?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Well Robin is consistent so LG doesn't look good but we still gotta pick one. Also LG mentioned being post restricted is that? If so he a good target to kill. I firmly believe one of the restricted players is scum but for today we stick together. Has everyone voted?
Says he was Rolecrushed, Robin says it was him and that it only works on Mafia

R0b1n 1s pr0b4bly scm w1th R3b0rn 4nd T4C th3 l4st

Th3y 4tt3mpt t0 myslynch s0m31 4nd w1n pr0b4bly

[Change vote lynch LG]
This is a bad vote unless you are mafia then I guess it's a good vote for you then

I'm not post restricted anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.