Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin and reborn are 100% scum

Not positive on random but his vote on me doesn't help

Announcers last post to vote udell looks bad now but his last post at least looked like he tried to game solve, so I'll hold out hope that he is town and mislead/tunneling

In case announcer wants to know why robin and reborn are 100% in case it wasn't obvious, robin lied about an ability to frame me instead of going on the easier lynch reborn cause he's his scummate

Gotta stick together on this vote or we prob lose pls

Given his activity its a likely possibility, he probably wont even show up again.
My activity is not an indicator as to what faction I am.
I'm assuming he's town here for my sanity
But you seemed to agree with beta priorly that TAC was scum, so why assume this?
Hi LG
Announcers last post to vote udell looks bad now but his last post at least looked like he tried to game solve, so I'll hold out hope that he is town and mislead/tunneling
This part just confuses me even more, see quote 2.

As I said before, I have a role crush which only works on Horrors. I used it on Genome last night, and today he admitted that it worked. I am certain as can be that he is guilty. His “omgus” against me is little short of being ridiculous.

My activity is not an indicator as to what faction I am.

But you seemed to agree with beta priorly that TAC was scum, so why assume this?

Hi LG

This part just confuses me even more, see quote 2.

If TAC is announcer then yea, day one I said it's likely that food guy(beta) is town and announcer is mafia or indie, but that's not guaranteed. His last "post" actually made an attempt to game solve so it looks decent, though the fact he defends robin and reborn is really bad for it

If TAC is announcer then yea, day one I said it's likely that food guy(beta) is town and announcer is mafia or indie, but that's not guaranteed. His last "post" actually made an attempt to game solve so it looks decent, though the fact he defends robin and reborn is really bad for it
Food guy

Is that the person who gives out the menus like Flower's last post was about or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.