Status
Not open for further replies.
Reborn claimed Psychic-like but that sounds appalling. A Psychic coming up with useful results in such a morbid manner looks extensively broken on average, the time elapsing to find a scum appears to be seemingly too little considering they are generally meant to bypass even inno scan; and on top of this mandatory basic knowledge he would never prove more useful to the Town until he recently claimed, strange for such a role, too bad he didn't even dare to full claim actions and results. Claiming Fuji is locked scum doesn't strike as enough. It could be based off meta and used to fake claim, or even post tracking fakeclaim etc. As I inferred vigs would have not really shot Fuji in general, unlikely. And no consistent reason he would be busdriven too as an indie.

Reborn should be also scum.

Reborn allegedly believing we can rather easily buy that he is supposed to have visions that can pinpoint a specific guilty result that easily, when usually it's a whole poll of players to appear in the vision.

Welp at least this is what he personally implicated during his claiming with that Fuji reference. So...

I doubt he had multiple visions and Fuji was the only useful left, why not claiming things properly for once and keep being so secretive.
This is enough to get you @Reborn I don't need anything else.

Broadcast Message:

Reasons why Beta is town—

His restaurant ability allows users to speak in a hidden chat free of any post restrictions in a game with three natural post restrictions. Three of us couldn’t post normally except there. Then you have Mango who can add dumb restrictions to players.

So Beta’s ability screams town. There has been no side effects of this ability.

Then you have his voting. Last game, scum wanted to tie us with UwU’s vote. Anyone who voted Mango before UwU died is automatically town. It works counter to their agenda.

@Finalbeta please please please stay on Udell. He voted last minute against LG. And has supported Mango in previous days.

If the game doesn’t end we can lynch Reborn tomorrow. But trust me here.​

Broadcast Message:

His restaurant ability allows users to speak in a hidden chat free of any post restrictions in a game with three natural post restrictions. Three of us couldn’t post normally except there. Then you have Mango who can add dumb restrictions to players.

Then you have his voting. Last game, scum wanted to tie us with UwU’s vote. Anyone who voted Mango before UwU died is automatically town. It works counter to their agenda.

@Finalbeta please please please stay on Udell. He voted last minute against LG. And has supported Mango in previous days.

Sorry TAC but I don't trust you. Mostly due the suspicious messages sent towards my restaurant early game. If you are really Town I hope you will vote Reborn out.

Kill reborn and then kill TAC. Also I still don't know how they got LG lynched, I had a town read on Robin and was legit confused by the claims. Turns out UwU was the one screwing things up and I already said from the time I read D1 UwU should have been lynched. Reborn had the majority and somehow LG died. Obviously we should have gutted Reborn last DP. I am not sure why this scum is trying so hard to protect reborn but its highly suspicious. Probably need to protect Reborn since Mango's role seem somewhat useless on the power scale. Once you followed his restriction you won't die. The game is over we won. Give it up TAC. Also I did not support Mango. You are the one who kept doing that. You also kept insinuating that Reborn can be trusted if you can be trusted. Your post are so contradictory.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Broadcast Message:

Vote beta and you can have udell next phase.

This is my final offer to you..

Because I can't spoon feed how much scummy beta is rn

Broadcast Message:

@Robin @Finalbeta

Vote Udell or we will end up with a tie breaker.

Reborn is lynch immune, probably until Udell is dead. Reborn has 5 votes on him and still LG was lynched.

Mafia wants us to vote Reborn because he can’t be killed rn.

Go for Udell.

As for not trusting me @Finalbeta do you want me to apologize? I’m sorry. From the bottom of my heart.

I have been on scum Mango for days. I was the first person to vote him out. I’m sticking up for you now instead of lynching you.

Please. Trust me here too and mafia will lose, we will win. If we tie the vote this phase they’re going to kill us and gain majority next phase.​

Ok TAC is probably bsing and is scum.

I counted the votes at that time and what he claims is false information. There was a tie as a matter of fact.

Lynch immune... what the hell is he saying? How can Town win the game if he's scum and lynch immune assuming no one can shoot him?

@Robin @Udell

Let's take Reborn out and then TAC and the game is allegedly won.

Broadcast Message:
HOW THE FUCK AM I SCUM WHEN I WENT AFTER MANGO AND VOTED HIM WHEN IT WAS DISADVANTAGES TO SCUM

I remember it being Reborn — 5, LG — 2

that was the final vote count before the lynch. If it’s wrong whatever. But don’t fucking deviate from Udell. If you do don’t bother playing mafia again.

Status
Not open for further replies.