[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is @Flower not as active as she was d1.
Tf should I be active and help those who want me gone? You see how people like Usopp were scum and pushed me to pretend they are scum hunting. A whole lot of other people are doing that, too. It's your job to find scum, not mine.

That being said, your PR is obviously a negative action or has some really nasty stuff attached which failed on me. But who am I to judge <3.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Tf should I be active and help those who want me gone? You see how people like Usopp were scum and pushed me to pretend they are scum hunting. A whole lot of other people are doing that, too. It's your job to find scum, not mine.

That being said, your PR is obviously a negative action or has some really nasty stuff attached which failed on me. But who am I to judge <3.
You appear to bee on edge, Flower.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Because of what? Obvious scum is gunning for me. It's not even funny anymore and you are all like: FlOWeR is ScUm xD.

Continue what you're doing, it's hilarious.
I mean, you don't really get to throw a pity party for yourself when you flagrantly attempted to mislead the Town last Day Phase. You've kinda earned this treatment lol.

I mean, you don't really get to throw a pity party for yourself when you flagrantly attempted to mislead the Town last Day Phase. You've kinda earned this treatment lol.
Mislead by what? By helping out Mango who flipped fucking CL, outing Fuji, helping catch Usopp and gifting a Town?

Scum:

Melontonin: Obvious scum who tries derailing to me now that the lynch pool is getting smaller. Her PR being harmful was confirmed by Lanji. Nobody cares.

RippedCal: Felt so threatened by Mango he killed him. He's Ellen Yin. He even slipped by indirectly claiming the kill.

Dynamight: No clue why you guys believe he's good or let him off the hook.

Neutral:

Typo: There's no way a role who can infiltrate chats is Anti anyone. Leave the guy alone, he's not harmful.

Me.

Scum:

Melontonin: Obvious scum who tries derailing to me now that the lynch pool is getting smaller. Her PR being harmful was confirmed by Lanji. Nobody cares.

RippedCal: Felt so threatened by Mango he killed him. He's Ellen Yin. He even slipped by indirectly claiming the kill.

Dynamight: No clue why you guys believe he's good or let him off the hook.

Neutral:

Typo: There's no way a role who can infiltrate chats is Anti anyone. Leave the guy alone, he's not harmful.

Me.
??
dont toss me in that bucket mate

the fuji stuff smells like a fake writeup but if true what a game.

I'm not compelled by Flower's inferred allegiance a bit, thoroughly made my case that wise, but Dyna looks like one of the grandest threats either right now, potentially. I also feel particularly low compelling: Melontonin, LANJI, RippedCal.

And I don't like Flower's argument on the transversal divergence between her and Melo, since this is patently a game featuring multiple sides. Expecially indie sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.