[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said what I said.

Planned on leaving it with my post thanking Dragomir but watching the discussion it has to be said watching how you guys are responding to people who have the right to be upset when they entered a game where their chances to win was slim to none.
They can be upset, and thats fine because i admitted they were right.

But they act as if they played flawlessly, and they didnt.

And lol at chances are slim to none.

3 groups of 2 mafias who didn't know each other and could harm each other.

2 useless roles, 1 role that comes online much later in the game, one role that needs to be voted and needs prep to double kill.

No, they had a fair chance.

Town played better in general and perhaps one of the best one since I played cop couple of years back, catching scums left and right via lynch and confirming nulls at night. This is what happened in this game. Yall played great. Props to @T-Pein™ for leading the town pool.

Mafia is bound to own the night. It's what it is from the start. Town controlled the thread and fucking scums all outed since Day one. So what's he benefit of being outed? It helped us create our very own scum fucking pool and that alone earned the liberty of choosing the right targets and avoiding our own buddies. Had we been targeting each other, we wouldn't have won the game.

I wish I played with town once and for all as this game's town was lit. But I enjoyed the game and I respect the victory we earned. We owned the night. A win is a win. No matter which way you look at it.

Grats to all. Town MVP Pein! Mel and Flowa witches you gals were. Love ya!

Emil

Certified Memelord
Dude,

Lynching Marimo

And Lynching Flower.

And trying to move away from TAC.

Tunneling Zem and Marimo for half the game.

Sheesh, i said you didn't play perfect. Not that you played bad.

And you did make mistakes, but you will never admit that because you're a self righteous prick.
> lynching marimo cuz we all read him as scum, cool lets say this is a mistake i admit it. its not like i have a magical sheet telling me he is town or anything but aight.

> how is lynching flower a mistake? what the actual fk r u saying

what... the actual f...

what am i even talking to

> move from tac??? i wanted to mvoe from tac to gambit and nat... are u ...

ur doing it on purpose arent u?? cuz its working

> what now? tunneling on who now? yea thats y scum got lynched 3 days in a row, surely cuz i was tunneled on zem/marimo. totally game throwing mistake right there

you cant even fken tell me my mistakes. ur just talking outta ur ass rn

drop it fuji

Zemmi

GodMommie
They can be upset, and thats fine because i admitted they were right.

But they act as if they played flawlessly, and they didnt.

And lol at chances are slim to none.

3 groups of 2 mafias who didn't know each other and could harm each other.

2 useless roles, 1 role that comes online much later in the game, one role that needs to be voted and needs prep to double kill.

No, they had a fair chance.
No, they really didn't if I mapped out the possibilities their would be endless routes to victory for scums and very slim routes for town. Nothing was fair about the set up.

You had scum who mostly didn't even play the game, just sent actions.

what were my mistakes tho?

i lynched marimo?

im sorry, what else u want from me? i lose an entire game for one mislynch?

my night actions were decent, my thread play was decent, lead town decently to 3 scum lynches and formed solid town pool

and now ur blaming me for the loss
On day 2 you were engaging with me in bad faith and that needs to be changed from you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
anyway final thoughts b4 i leave forreal

thread play is completely shat on this game and it seems in general i noticed WG roles tend to put more emphasis on night actions

i'm not sure why, but im gna be doing serious changes to my playstyle going forward

enjoy rest of ur day ningens

sorry for tantrum

gratz to the winners!

No, they really didn't if I mapped out the possibilities their would be endless routes to victory for scums and very slim routes for town. Nothing was fair about the set up.

You had scum who mostly didn't even play the game, just sent actions.
And those scum would hit other scum, except they didn't.
Give them props maybe?

anyway final thoughts b4 i leave forreal

thread play is completely shat on this game and it seems in general i noticed WG roles tend to put more emphasis on night actions

i'm not sure why, but im gna be doing serious changes to my playstyle going forward

enjoy rest of ur day ningens

sorry for tantrum

gratz to the winners!
Good luck.

Zemmi

GodMommie
And those scum would hit other scum, except they didn't.
Give them props maybe?
I never took anything from them when it came to their night actions.

I just said the players who were town had a complete right to be upset and only thing I pointed out was mafia shouldn't be able to win a game when they had no game thread presence or any control in the thread.

TBH I was very skeptical to the whole Flower charade, it just felt too good to be true. I thought that I'd not vote her tbh. But I also didn't think there was 6 akatsuki members
I mean...

Town - 19
Naruto Uzumaki
Sasuke Uchiha
Sakura Haruno
Kakashi Hatake
Ino Yamanaka
Might Guy
Lady Tsunade
Yamato
Danzo Shimura
Neji Hyuga
Shikimaru Nara
Killer Bee
Hinata Hyuga
Sai
Kurenai Sarutobi
Minato Namikaze
Tobirama Senju
Gaara

Town Wincon: Eliminate the Akatsuki

Akatsuki - 6
Itachi
Kisame
Deidara
Sasori
Kakuzu
Hidan

Akatsuki Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the Akatsuki
Here are all the roles in the game. Wait a minute...that adds up to 25. There are only 19 players! How can this be? Is there...perhaps...an imposter among us?!

This meant that they are all in there. But there are fake roles.

There are 19 players and 25 roles. 25-19=6. The exact amount of fake roles scum need for claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.