Status
Not open for further replies.

Ena

Queen Shakky

Ena

Queen Shakky
Lynching me right now was so bad.

Seriously just think about this, the poison angle that you’re pushing is stupid since I wouldn’t just give up on the nomination in the first place and just be like imma poison you instead.

Also I locked myself in a counter claim scenario, meaning 3 things should come to mind:
1) it’s a 50% chance that TAC would have been lynched if I was scum anyway. Not even 100% odds.

2) In a 1 to 1 exchange town would always come out on top cause they have roles and votes to spare, especially with indies siding with us now.

3) if I was scum and TAC flipped town, I would immediately get night killed which means I couldn’t even guarantee 2 lynches in this scenario, hell not even a night kill maybe.

From the above 3 reasonings, I wouldn’t lock myself in a counterclaim scenario unless I’m town. Use your fucking heads.

Ena

Queen Shakky
@Lindltaylor [The Invoker] has been lynched!​

You are The Invoker! You are part of the Offensive Class, as well as the Cult

[Passive - Fanatic] You are immune to role blocks and redirects. This passive is kept on class change.

[Active - Distract] Silence target player for 12 hours. They will not be able to speak or use abilities for the duration. [1-shot]

[Active - Chains of Corax] Role block target player tonight. They will be prevented from taking any actions tonight. [3-shots]

[Active - Strings of Mithras] Redirect target player to another (or themselves). Conflicting redirections may fail. [2-shots]

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Cult

Ena

Queen Shakky
Ten Yaksha Blother was killed!

You are the Observer! You are part of the Investigative Class and a Blue Dragon

[Active - Observe] During the night, choose a player of your choice to track them, seeing who they visit. You cannot target the king.

[Active - Overlook] During the night, choose a player of your choice to watch them, seeing who visits them. You cannot target the king.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Blue Dragon
@Jew D. Boy was killed!

You are the Fool! You are part of the Social Class and an Independent

[Passive - Poor Fellow] If the Fool is executed, then all those who voted to execute them will lose 1 charge from all limited-use abilities. In addition, there can be no trials the next day.

[Active - Troll Box] Visit a player at night and decide what they must say in their first post on the next day phase. You can include up to 3 requirements. You can't force your target to cast a vote. If your target fails to comply, they will be silenced for the day.

[Active - Hide] Grants death immunity by hiding from attackers. This is a night ability. [2-shots]

[Active - Deceive] Make yourself appear framed (suspicious to Blue Dragons players investigating you). This is a night ability. [2-shots]

Wincon: Get yourself executed.
It is now Day 5. You have 24 hours to discuss. You can vote to end the Day Phase, if you want to. With 7 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

@Ratchet @Ten Yaksha Blother @Udell @MangoSenpai @Midnight Delight @Nefertari Rhea @Kiwipom @Queen TAC @Jew D. Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.