Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Looks to me like you're happy to vote off anyone.
T-Pein's done that in the past, i.e. voting off people that doubt Susopp, like in the Naruto game.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Anyway we really need some activity, the phase is 24 hours long and we have a majority lynch, which means we need at least 9 votes on a single player.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
we should get rid of lind first since ussop is on board with it.
We don't necessarily have to listen/follow the dictates of the King unless there's a good enough reason to, he is not exactly an Innocent Child type of role here, they are just a player that could have flipped belonging to any alignment. That's ostensibly common knowledge.

Of course you here might believe that he is worth of the leadership in the first place, regardless? If yes, may I ask you why exactly? He's not being upstanding for sure.

From what I read Beta and Destroyer are both town.
aww u personally chose me as your king

i just saw that

i will not let u down queen
ur free to tinfoil on my alignment the entire game

there is 65% chance the king is good, 35% bad

ur better off leaning to follow rather than disobey, but its ok noted down u trying to break out town pool here

im practically confirmed IC, i just have to prove it

couple scum lynches is all i need
You contradicted yourself here. First you acknowledged that Queen literally stated that she personally chose the King now you are back to using the 65% to 35% chance when the host obviously didn't use RNG?? If you were chosen then this cannot be use to prove your innocence.

Lind is 100% correct here. Unless you were throwing out bait using decide fate early helps scum faction more. Meaning if Lind is scum why would he care if you use decide fate early? Yet somehow in your eyes Lind is scummy? Utter horseshit.

I cannot imagine that Lind would jump on your case if he was scum. So now I am questioning your motives here Ekko. I lack any meta knowledge on Lind however he does seem to be quite the intelligent player and falling for this type of bait makes zero sense to me.

Cult won't even know if the king is on their side. Therefore this push by lind could simply be a check on Ekko (which is what we are suppose to do). Lind's reaction here made me feel like he is in fact town.

Ekko refuses to use reason and logic. Saying stuff like we should leave king alone. HORSESHIT, we do not leave the king alone because he do not know the kings alignment and we cannot investigate the king. We need to able to trust the king from reads alone because then we can let our protect roles protect the king when necessary.

Right off the bat I already don't trust Ekko because scum do not target King N1 (another weak argument by him), also the king is conversion immune. Taking out the knight and other royals are usually high priority for scum/cult rather than the king himself. Seriously Ekko what are these arguments, it's like you are pushing hard for a mislynch because your case on Lind is asinine.

If I am honest here I am bit more weary of TAC. TAC fluffed but not much else. He also avoided any serious interaction with Ekko because like I said challenging the king is the best way to put a target on your back.

Ratchet it scum I will explain why in a bit

Beta is a hard town read and destroyer looks real good in my eyes. Also Beta properly assessed the Lind and Usopp situation and clearly acknowledge that it is strange.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
@The Destoryer Do you see what I mean about Usopp? He works his ass off to point town in a certain direction before actually laying any groundwork for us to trust him. Weโ€™re barely more than halfway through D1 and heโ€™s already hounding Lind, who pointed out that the setup contradicts Usopp about the kingโ€™s possible allegiance. I was mostly fucking around when I said I wouldnโ€™t bend the knee to him, but after catching up, I may have my first scum lean.

Looks to me like you're happy to vote off anyone.
I concur.

First Pein threw a vote at destroyer and then he threw his vote at Lind. I don't like T-Peins vote and I had him down as a hard scum for sheeping Ekko's nonsense. Considering how good you are at mafia why do you notice this but made no comment on Usopp vs Lind? You or Pein has to be scum. I will lean for latter given what I know about T-Pein's scum meta.
Anyway, we can leave Susopp alone for some time and see how he plays. If he's helpful to town we can keep him around, if not we can leave him to the butler.
Usopp also lead town for entire game as scum in the dragon ball game playing exactly like this.

Vote Lynch T-Pein
@Queen

Light is actively defending scummy players while randomly voting for Rhea. We are pass the random vote stage and there is enough fluff to justify a vote. Instead he votes and states he just want to get things rolling.

I do not like Light so far in this game.
Hard scum read on these players:
Light
T-Pein
Ekko

Leaning scum on Ratchet
T-Pein's flip would clear that up. Given the way Ratchet posted (says he doesn't have to read 50 pages, which is irrelevant info. and 2nd post doesn't do much), I suspect Ratchet is attempting to buss here and if Pein flips scum we should def block/invest ratchet.

Light is actively defending scummy players while randomly voting for Rhea. We are pass the random vote stage and there is enough fluff to justify a vote. Instead he votes and states he just want to get things rolling.

Hard scum read on these players:
Light
T-Pein
Ekko

Leaning scum on Ratchet
T-Pein's flip would clear that up. Given the way Ratchet posted (says he doesn't have to read 50 pages, which is irrelevant info. and 2nd post doesn't do much), I suspect Ratchet is attempting to buss here and if Pein flips scum we should def block/invest ratchet.
Lmao,
Saltier than a hobos nutsack.

We don't necessarily have to listen/follow the dictates of the King unless there's a good enough reason to, he is not exactly an Innocent Child type of role here, they are just a player that could have flipped belonging to any alignment. That's ostensibly common knowledge.

Of course you here might believe that he is worth of the leadership in the first place, regardless? If yes, may I ask you why exactly? He's not being upstanding for sure.
His instincts are off the charts.

Lind,
Destroyer.

Udell is salty AF town or scum trying to push a lame lynch.
He knows nothing of my scum meta.
Ive literally rolled town 100% of the time here LOL.
He was my mate elsewhere but I didnt even post.
Afkd it, kek.
Then I rofl stomped him as a mafia once.
So his so called experience is just 1 game.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Usopp also lead town for entire game as scum in the dragon ball game playing exactly like this.
I read some parts of that game, but didn't play in it so I don't remember much.

Light is actively defending scummy players
Defending? Where? If you mean these
T-Pein's done that in the past, i.e. voting off people that doubt Susopp, like in the Naruto game.
Anyway, we can leave Susopp alone for some time and see how he plays. If he's helpful to town we can keep him around, if not we can leave him to the butler.
the most you can say here is that I might have soft defended Susopp, but I didn't even do that, I just pointed out that the King shouldn't be the absolute main focus on D1, we can observe him and deal with him later.

The T-Pein thing is legit a fact lol. There's no defense there.

randomly voting for Rhea.
The Rhea vote is exactly a random vote. I wanted to see if someone would jump on it and then move the discussion that way.

You're misreading me two games in a row. I am Blue Dragon.

I read some parts of that game, but didn't play in it so I don't remember much.

Defending? Where? If you mean these

the most you can say here is that I might have soft defended Susopp, but I didn't even do that, I just pointed out that the King shouldn't be the absolute main focus on D1, we can observe him and deal with him later.

The T-Pein thing is legit a fact lol. There's no defense there.

The Rhea vote is exactly a random vote. I wanted to see if someone would jump on it and then move the discussion that way.

You're misreading me two games in a row. I am Blue Dragon.
He just scum reading the last four players that posted I think.
Lel.

Except for the actual scummy ones.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Game's not as active as I thought it would be.

Lind,
Destroyer.

Afkd it, kek.
One more note about this,
I offed him on day one so his only scum experience with me is just one phase.
Kinda lame how he is trying to frame it as if he has all this knowledge of my scum meta.

*rolls eyes

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Lind,
Destroyer.

Afkd it, kek.
Lmao I can see where this is going so I will ignore you from now on. Bringing up previous games that don't matter. You started the game with lets lynch this guy. Gave no reason for it. Then you hop on another guy with again no reason. I guess you not going to comment on the fact that ratchet said you want lynch anyone which is alignment indicative. That is, you are not town.

Also I am not salty. Perfectly content guy today. The only time I am ever salty is when I play a full game with a bunch of game throwers. That is where I am salty but wait this is a different game and rather than address my points this is all you have to say. Also I played 2 games with you when you were scum and none of them had any difference. Doing the same thing here but go off.
One more note about this,
I offed him on day one so his only scum experience with me is just one phase.
Kinda lame how he is trying to frame it as if he has all this knowledge of my scum meta.

*rolls eyes
Kill me again then because I read the whole game while it was active and every single thing you did was scummy. I also was alive D2. This guy is funny. Stop talking about the past and provide reasonable reads. If you cannot do so then you are scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.