Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
So what do you say now that someone did jump on it?

Why are you townclearing beta because he explained game mechanics? That’s what he does all the time as scum
Are you scum king trying to identify your scum mates?
beta is hard town based on tone like i said, not so much content

i would love it if u guys stopped skipping my posts. its kinda rude, specially if u ask me something i already said

that being said this isnt the optimal way evil king would find his teammates. this is good king forming town pool b4 dying

Emil

Certified Memelord
You’re sure? That’s good, since we’ve played together four or five times now...glad we can check “Usopp is still lucid and capable of remembering things” off the list, but I’m not sure why I had to be tagged specifically. If this is about what I said regarding Light and Rhea, I think the tactic you’re describing becomes less effective the more it’s used, i.e. every round those two play together. If a pitcher throws a batter the same pitch to start every single at-bat, the batter will learn how to hit it real quick.
it was about ur last post about me
im aware we played b4 and u played lots of mafia games

im questioning why are u acting like u didnt. the game is hella inactive and im here trying to spark it up by forcing votes and interactions

i dont understand ur last post. u think this behavior is scummy? would u rather we sit it out and waste the entire day?

the fact that u got something to talk about is thanks to someone generating activity for u, u ingrateful fks

Emil

Certified Memelord
anyway there r too many bystanders its starting to look like me vs lind is town s town and they simply dont care

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
it was about ur last post about me
im aware we played b4 and u played lots of mafia games

im questioning why are u acting like u didnt. the game is hella inactive and im here trying to spark it up by forcing votes and interactions

i dont understand ur last post. u think this behavior is scummy? would u rather we sit it out and waste the entire day?

the fact that u got something to talk about is thanks to someone generating activity for u, u ingrateful fks
Man, I’m sorry, but I am never gonna be “grateful” for anything said or done in mafia. I didn’t say I had a problem with your activity overall, but you can’t deny that you jump to lead town in EVERY single round, for better or worse and regardless of your true allegiance. I’m another one who won’t clear you just because you’re the *current* king, and of course I don’t think we should waste the first day, but you don’t have to be the one driving even if you’re royalty this time. Lind pointed out one thing and you blew up, is the crown already getting a little too heavy on your head?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So what do you say now that someone did jump on it?
Who? Udell? I meant if someone will jump on it and follow it lol.

Udell's reaction is the opposite. He's questioning it.

The king is not guaranteed to be town
I know. I was King last time and was the Evil King and Unseen.

Usopp stated several questionable things.
As I said earlier, I skimmed some of Usopp vs Lind since I was at work then. I'll probably read them in more detail later, but it would help if you could point out what was questionable to you.

fact that the very same king is trying to lynch someone while contradicting himself
Again, what I said above. I skimmed them so please let me know which post it is, Imma check it later.

means we have to look at him and your response is that we shouldn't therefore what you stated was a defense.
You're reaching here. I said he shouldn't be the focus. We can deal with him. Sooner or later we will see what faction the King belongs to. He can't keep it hidden for long. As I said, he shouldn't be the absolute focus of the day. Of course you, and everyone else, are free to question Usopp, and we should, but the King shouldn't take up the focus of D1. I am not defending Usopp, I don't know his alignment. My entire point is that the King should be observed and then we decide what to do, but he shouldn't be the focus.

Also I am more inclined to lynch the player that simply wants to sheep.
T-Pein?

Well if it is a fact that doesn't mean what he did was towny in anyway.
I didn't say it was towny though. You're adding words to my statement. What I said was that T-Pein has a tendency of doing so. I didn't say it was in any way alignment indicative or whatever.

I fail to see how Lind is scum or cult in this situation. If town agrees with Ekko I need to know exactly why because if Lind flips town I want to know who we should look at.
I think no one has voted for Lind since then, so I am not sure if anyone actually agrees with Susopp.

I have a good feeling that I have you caught.
Nah, you've missed, by a lot lol.

Two games in a row?
This one and previous one.

You were scum last game (al' game).
In which you town read me lol.

I trust my reads so if I see players trying to avoid anything that would hint to their alignment it usually means they are not town.
I mean sure that's good, but I am telling you you're misreading me now lol.

Again I would like to keep games separate. The past is irrelevant.
But we can't do that lol. That's where meta reading comes from. I can't just say yo forget all the other games if/when I see someone doing something that I know is alignment indicative or a tell of theirs.

My primary point is that randomly voting for players serves no purpose (unless you did it early i.e page 1), no amateur will fall for that at this point in the game.
It's testing out the wagons and seeing who is ready to sheep and on whom.

doing good. could be better
queen chose me as the king personally
but she rolled dice for my alignment
65-35
where is the contradiction?
It makes zero sense to me pick a king and then role alignment if that is what Queen did then I am wrong here. I was assuming that alignments and roles are handed out first. Which makes sense in my head, Town should have the majority and since King should be randomly chosen it means there is are 65% chance the chosen king is town. However Queen hand pick the king in this scenario.
i didnt use the ability yet. im not sure why r u talking like i did
i'll use it when i want. using it early or late is not an indicative of the king alignment imo
next case..
I am fully aware that you didn't use the ability which is why I said it was bait.

there is no bait. u and lind are just jumping to conclusions thats all
but lind realized he fked uo midway so decided to continue instead of back off
If it isn't bait are you trying to say you were lying? Also I read your post but it seems as though you were just assuming lind is panicking.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Man, I’m sorry, but I am never gonna be “grateful” for anything said or done in mafia. I didn’t say I had a problem with your activity overall, but you can’t deny that you jump to lead town in EVERY single round, for better or worse and regardless of your true allegiance. I’m another one who won’t clear you just because you’re the *current* king, and of course I don’t think we should waste the first day, but you don’t have to be the one driving even if you’re royalty this time. Lind pointed out one thing and you blew up, is the crown already getting a little too heavy on your head?
yeah no this is perfectly fine
i dont expect to be clearned nor followed

lind didnt just say that. lind went the extra mile to not only specualte/tinfoil on my alignment but he straight up labels me an evil king based off a wiki page

there is a difference between u, TAC, marimo, knight etc.. and lind

i am not stupid lol. i dont just go off on anyone refusing to cooperate. its very natural for townies to be speculative and paranoid so its expected lots of suspections will come my way

as a matter of fact none of the people following me are cleared. im just town coring them to see how they play in that position.

i'd like to think i played enough games with u guys to be able to read most of u guys accurately enough and the past games reflected that decently well.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
It makes zero sense to me pick a king and then role alignment if that is what Queen did then I am wrong here. I was assuming that alignments and roles are handed out first. Which makes sense in my head, Town should have the majority and since King should be randomly chosen it means there is are 65% chance the chosen king is town. However Queen hand pick the king in this scenario.

I am fully aware that you didn't use the ability which is why I said it was bait.

If it isn't bait are you trying to say you were lying? Also I read your post but it seems as though you were just assuming lind is panicking.
How tf is my name there and leads to my posts but the words are Susopp's?? :milaugh:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
If T-Pein isn’t going to substantiate why he wants Destroyer or Me lynched, I’m willing to vote him out.

Scum have no reason to stick their head out early in the game because their whole point is to blend in with town to survive the day and get into the night. This is what forces us to ferret out the scum from actual townies

Going by this, you could possibly reason that it would make more sense for me to go along with the king if I was scum to avoid any sort of attention that would fuck me up at night or in the day.

My town reads however are Udell, Light, JDB and Marimo.

Emil

Certified Memelord

do u want me to wifom queen's thought process lmao

she probably wanted me to play this town leader role and see how i do on it i guess

its a pain in the ass to prove myself but its nothing unusual. i love this role so far

i was joking bro. a joke. jookeee
u don't activate abilities in ur role PM by quoting someone from the thread

then u post ops wrong chat after it

u guys r craazzyyy

Who? Udell? I meant if someone will jump on it and follow it lol.

Udell's reaction is the opposite. He's questioning it.

I know. I was King last time and was the Evil King and Unseen.

As I said earlier, I skimmed some of Usopp vs Lind since I was at work then. I'll probably read them in more detail later, but it would help if you could point out what was questionable to you.

Again, what I said above. I skimmed them so please let me know which post it is, Imma check it later. [/QUOTE}
Alright fair enough
honestly udell calm down
ur trying so hard to paint make us scum lmao

ur saying we play like this as scum but stats clearly show more games where we have this playstyle as town

u r very selective lmao
My man just listen to me for once. Like please.

Firstly I am 100% calm. If you think I am aggressive then you reading my post wrong. If I thought you were 100% scum you would have earned my vote long ago. However I am town reading Lind and a few players here so far. From my perspective it seems as though you refused to reason and now here you are accusing me of the same. I also mentioned TAC because he avoided you. I simply agreed with Lind's statement nothing more and nothing less. Therefore the way I see it Lind is town. His tone and the way he talked all seemed townie at best he is neutral and I doubt Lind would want that kind of attention D1 but hey who knows if you disagree. Fine go ahead and proceed.

do u want me to wifom queen's thought process lmao

she probably wanted me to play this town leader role and see how i do on it i guess

its a pain in the ass to prove myself but its nothing unusual. i love this role so far

i was joking bro. a joke. jookeee
u don't activate abilities in ur role PM by quoting someone from the thread

then u post ops wrong chat after it

u guys r craazzyyy
That is not what I am saying. The fact that you yourself are not 100% sure means that it isn't really proof but you acted as though it is, the only reason we having this debate because you who have never played ToL is assuming anyone who comes after the king is scum and I am trying to simply tell you that is probably a paranoid townie trying to confirm your alignment because believe it or not an evil king can easily screw over town.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
First Pein threw a vote at destroyer and then he threw his vote at Lind. I don't like T-Peins vote and I had him down as a hard scum for sheeping Ekko's nonsense. Considering how good you are at mafia why do you notice this but made no comment on Usopp vs Lind? You or Pein has to be scum. I will lean for latter given what I know about T-Pein's scum meta.
Because I haven't actually read most of the game so far. Just pointed out something I noticed.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
so u r omgusing and voting good king?

i mean it's either good or bad u know

no bullsht

either u r openwolfing and voting a good king

or u r voting an evil king that u scum read
No. I never decided you were an evil king until you came at me with complete bullshit and continue to tunnel me.

I voted you because after our terrible interaction where your just aren’t addressing any point.
- You continue to tunnel me, because apparently I couldn’t get a joke.

- Then you say focusing on the king is bad and that’s exactly what I’m doing when in fact you were the one who started the back and forth between you and me over your insecurity that nobody following you.

- Now after you openly made yourself utterly untrustworthy to me, you say that the difference between TAC, others, and myself is that I tinfoiled and labeled you an evil king which is completely untrue.

I didn’t tinfoil anything. I voted you after your terrible points and interactions and now you contradict yourself and say I voted you because I said you’re an evil king? Fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.