Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems as though majority has no meaning to this so call king. if he pardons Pein that is fine. If everyone here agrees to lynch knight of the sea I am fine with that. The
His non salt reason and what is literally carrying the whole vote on me is that I am quickly voting many people (only 2 btw) and dont care who goes.
And he says this.

:laughmoji:

After I flip go after lind or destroyer.
I am a counter wagon.
Built by Jew and Udell btw.

Not sure if udell is scum or still mad I humiliated him last game we played in.

Heck no.
You deserve to not have my role.
Pein you are on the lynch platform but refusing to claim? You're behavior in general is suspicious. The reason for majority means town should be convinced a player is scum. You have not done so. All I see is OMGUSing from you.

I suggest you claim to clear up any doubt. It's up to you at the end of the day.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Heck no.
You deserve to not have my role.
Being stubborn isn't gonna help you in any way my dude. If you're a BD it would be better to help us out now so we can stop a mislynch.

he really doesnt
do u tone read him as town or scum
He does. Scum of course. I wouldn't have voted for him if I didn't suspect him. He's tried to sheep, avoided my questions, and is not being helpful at all.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
After I flip go after lind or destroyer.
I am a counter wagon.
Built by Jew and Udell btw.

Not sure if udell is scum or still mad I humiliated him last game we played in.
“Built” like I’m the Zionist cabal maliciously orchestrating your demise?? I placed a vote on you without explaining it well before most of the others jumped on, it wasn’t the witch hunt you wanna make it out to be.

Ok caught up,
Only like Beta for town.

Pushing udell to 2nd in my scum reads list.

Destroyer
Udell
Lind
Jew.

So basically just getting lynched because I was pushing destroyer and lind.

Meh/10.

Town deserves to lose my role.
Saying lets lynch a player isn't a push. Its called sheeping which is something you hardly do as town. I want YOU to convince me you are town. rather than hey, these players are suspicious because they all voted for me.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@T-Pein™ if you're not gonna claim, then at least tell us the reasons for your reads?

Because even if you flip town like you claim you will, I'm not going to check your reads since they all just sound like omgus

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I don't get the point of being stubborn. You were put on this platform because players found you scummy, we aren't going to vote innocent without information that make us think you are innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.