Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
something deep inside my heart is telling me knight is town tbh. seems too scummy to be scum

just a hunch

i was his scummate last time and it seems hes much more relaxed here

his wagon seems too easy tho which is raising suspicions now

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
wouldn't knight scummates atleast guide him through how to answer some of the questions being asked?

it feels he is just genuinly talking his mind out

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
wouldn't knight scummates atleast guide him through how to answer some of the questions being asked?

it feels he is just genuinly talking his mind out
It's possible his scummate/s are not experienced enough or not present enough to guide him.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
something deep inside my heart is telling me knight is town tbh. seems too scummy to be scum

just a hunch

i was his scummate last time and it seems hes much more relaxed here

his wagon seems too easy tho which is raising suspicions now
We can use wifom logic to explain why he is too scummy to be scum but the fact are still here, he tried to lynch someone he thought was invest and we still don't know how he even guessed that initially

He can't explain any of his actions and has been avoiding the questions/going back on his statements

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Explained in an earlier post-

TPein was rushed quickly near the end. I liked how he didn't try to save himself, he's a spiteful dick townie but that's clearly conveyed.

Usopp is 80% town. He's either big braining us with TPein or just town. I think it's the latter.

Changed my mind on Lind.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
hmm

i wouldnt oppose his lynch but at the same time i cant deny being skeptical asfk about it

[vote lynch knight]

i understand town is in a desperate need of flips rn and knight is looking way scummier than any of the day 1 wagons

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
its possible day ends if majority is reached so lets give others time to talk first

at the very least town is more united today which is a good sign

It's possible his scummate/s are not experienced enough or not present enough to guide him.
This game is actually pretty difficult for cult. They start with 1 or 2 and cannot go beyond 4. If the evil king is present their limit is 3. We should off the players that are avoiding suspicion so Ratchet is literally at the top of my list. TAC is not cult, feels too obvious. Knight feeling like he digging himself deeper in a hole. However it made no sense in my head how he could guess Pein is invest.

All investigative roles are convertible except the counter to the cult class.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
@Queen a quick vote count so we know at least not to hammer Knight please.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
This game is actually pretty difficult for cult. They start with 1 or 2 and cannot go beyond 4. If the evil king is present their limit is 3. We should off the players that are avoiding suspicion so Ratchet is literally at the top of my list. TAC is not cult, feels too obvious. Knight feeling like he digging himself deeper in a hole. However it made no sense in my head how he could guess Pein is invest.

All investigative roles are convertible except the counter to the cult class.
are u sure about the bolded?
that would be dumb cuz then cult insantly knows if king is part of their faction or not

hightly doubt it

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
This game is actually pretty difficult for cult. They start with 1 or 2 and cannot go beyond 4. If the evil king is present their limit is 3.
You misread something there my dude.

The wiki says this
The Cult is an antagonist faction, like the Unseen. They will never appear in the same game as the Unseen. The Cult can have a maximum of 4 members (excluding an Evil King). They contain the following classes:
Excluding an evil King btw. So max they can have is 5 if the King is Evil. But they can at most have 4 members so they don't know automatically if the King is on their side.

Status
Not open for further replies.