Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
The Unseen have a max of 3 players, but once again excluding an Evil King.

The Unseen can only have a maximum of 3 members (excluding an Evil King).
I was the Unseen King last time and my team didn't figure it out I think, and they converted a 3rd member. So nah, you misread something there.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
some things irk me about the setup that have me wondering

1. on wiki, the game is for 16 players. here its 17. whats with that last role? indie?

2. whats preventing town from all just claiming their roles rn and lynch all sus/fake claimers that claimed something which doesnt match their actions?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
We should off the players that are avoiding suspicion so Ratchet is literally at the top of my list. TAC is not cult, feels too obvious. Knight feeling like he digging himself deeper in a hole. However it made no sense in my head how he could guess Pein is invest.

All investigative roles are convertible except the counter to the cult class.
Lets see what happens. We need Ratchet to talk. T-Pein also hinted at having something against Ratchet so there's that too. TAC's played like a fool d1, so it might be true. That or he's trying the too scum to be scum tactic.

Knight is very sus. Like very very. He even dipped now. I think we got our scum there for today tbh.

Vote Tally 1:
@MangoSenpai -> Ekkologix -> TheKnightOfTheSea
@The Destoryer -> TheKnightOfTheSea
@Kiwipom -> TheKnightOfTheSea
@Udell -> TheKnightOfTheSea
@Light D Lamperouge -> TheKnightOfTheSea
@Ekkologix -> TheKnightOfTheSea -> * -> Ratchet

TheKnightOfTheSea - 5
Ratchet - 1

@Ratchet @Ekkologix @Ten Yaksha Blother @Udell @Marimo_420 @T-Peinโ„ข @Lindltaylor @MangoSenpai @Finalbeta @Midnight Delight @TheKnightOfTheSea @Nefertari Rhea @The Destoryer @Kiwipom @TheAncientCenturion @Jew D. Boy @Light D Lamperouge

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch.​

You misread something there my dude.

The wiki says this

Excluding an evil King btw. So max they can have is 5 if the King is Evil. But they can at most have 4 members so they don't know automatically if the King is on their side.
Yea my bad I was going off of experience from my game in OJ it was a long time ago. I was the princess and was converted by the assassin as soon as I claimed. I remember we never had more than 3 and the king was actually on our side though we almost killed the king to promote me since I was still a royal.

The wiki is right though it's 4.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Explain.

Yea my bad I was going off of experience from my game in OJ it was a long time ago. I was the princess and was converted by the assassin as soon as I claimed. I remember we never had more than 3 and the king was actually on our side though we almost killed the king to promote me since I was still a royal.

The wiki is right though it's 4.
No worries. Did you win that one?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Based on his responses, or lack thereof to you guys accusing him. Also bc his play style is different according to Usopp.

And I voted Usopp because I want better leadership.
Why the sudden switch then lol? In like 2 minutes you changed your vote br0. So you've been following the game, good. What are your thoughts now?

The vote on Usopp most likely won't amount to much. At least not today.

We won because town trusted the king waay too much. King was soo good that we as cult almost killed him.
Lol. GG.

I am just noticing this Ten guy. Need to iso him, ekko may be sus but it felt like he just sheep there without adding any input.

We won because town trusted the king waay too much. King was soo good that we as cult almost killed him.
Yeah I am sheeping. Thereโ€™s not enough content here to eyeball scums

Status
Not open for further replies.