Status
Not open for further replies.
@Catyberry am voting off krogo, last scum on your side. so left town should win with him gone. if your last town alive on left?

as for udell, he coasted, and as can see he lieing now at end game, as last scum.

i don't bs ever.

in cult chat i phrased something about mafia, which udell quickly blamed on t-pin, which came of as sus of defense, so i invested him later, and my actions failed.

also udell yelling wifom, seriously. questions=wifom:seriously:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
We are the Houshou Pirates!

"She is known as the symbol of hornyness within Hololive! Not only that she is corruptable and says naughty stuff on a regular basis. That is Senchou for you guys! And that is why we love her as one of the queens of the Bottom-Left corner! Sankyu Houshou Pirates captain! Let's leave with a bang!"

[???] activated [Gorilla] on [???]

A kill on [???] has not failed!
@krogothwolf [Houshou Marine] has been executed!

Votecount:
Krogothwolf: 3 [Catyberry, Naomi, Udell]
Catyberry: 1 [Krogothwolf]

You are Houshou Marine a.k.a. Senchou!
You are member of the Bottom-Left Mafia!
Passives:

[Horny] - Marine is known to have a lewd and horny persona, speaking out what has to be kept untold! Whoever interacts with Marine will have to explain themselves, because Marine will make those look lewd alongside her. Afterall hornyness spreads like a virus. Each visitor of Marine will be framed to return guilty that and the upcomming cycle. Alongside that she will frame collaboration partners.

[Material] - A huge chunk of her fans consider Marine to be "material", for horny purposes ofcourse. There is a 50% chance that the first (or following) investigative ability used on Marine will fail by Ultra Roleblocking the caster instead [1-shot]

[Forever 17] - Marine is a self-proclaimed 17 year old that never ages. After finishing another year Marine will celebrate another "Sweet 17's". When 7 cycles have passed, then Marine will celebrate her birthday on the 8th cycle. She will Ultra Redirect all protective abilities that night on herself. [1-shot]

[Jewels, Money and Treasures] - Marine loves those things, as that whenever her faction successfully lynches or kills a player, she will gain 3 Holo Coins. She starts the game with 5 Holo Coins.

Actives:

[Houshou Pirates] - Marine is the captain of her own pirate crew! Or atleast it is her dream, she is still at the stage where she is considered to be cosplaying a pirate. But those times may be over, Marine will now set sail to recruit her own pirate crew!
During the day she may invite a player to join her pirate crew. If they decline the will be roleblocked that night, if they accept then Marine will receive a fee of 2 Holo Gold and they will be considered a member! If the roleblock ever fails it will upgrade by a level on the next use. [1 day cooldown]
-----[Ahoy!]
- This is considered Marine's iconic song that has been sung in almost everyone's karaokes at this point. Marine will perform her "Ahoy!" during the day motivating up to 2 fellow members of the Houshou Pirates to vote for a player of her choice, shadowing their votes on that target. [3-shots][Costs 2 Holo Coins]
-----[Treasure Hunt]
- Marine loves treasure hunting, during the day she may use this ability to treasure Hunt and receive 10 Holo Coins at the end of the cycle. She may instead pay 20 Holo Coins to hunt treasures on a dead role. She will obtain a random ability of them as a one-shot.

[Seduce] - Marine is a good flirter and knows how to seduce fellow VTubers. At night she will seduce a target of her choice and seduce them. They will target Marine but they will also have their vote cast on to Marine as a Shadow Vote during the next day. [Costs 5 Holo Coins]

["I'm horny!"] - This is an internet meme that will redirect all attention towards Marine and paralyse fellow VTubers. This ability has to be used at night, Marine will out herself as Marine/Bottom next day through the host. Every player will be paralysed Marine will be protected against everything including harmful Ultra multipliers and she will be able to decide the execution for that day on her own. [1-shot][Cost 20 Holo Coins]

Win Condition:
Defeat all threats to the Bottom-Left Mafia.

The Day Phase 10 has ended! Let me prepare an endgame post!

Players:
@Catyberry
@Naomi
@Udell

Last edited:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Angels vs Zombie: CRAZY!

It has been a long game, a long show with many contendors, but only some would make it as winner after all these struggles.
Sweat, blood and other body liquids have been sacrificed to make it this far. We can finally announce winners after a conclusion!
This is KU-KU-KUREIJI! Seems everyone lost their energy only one is truly relentless!

The Angels that were opposing Kureiji Ollie were trying their best. On the front: Kanata who utilizes unhuman gripstrength (like those of a gorilla) to be fit for action.

And the last words from the Angels:

Here some funny reflections that befit the last phases:

@Naomi [Pavolia Reine] has been super-killed!
@Catyberry [Amane Kanata] has been endgamed!
@Udell [Kureiji Ollie] is winning the game! Bottom-Right Mafia has won the game!

You are Pavolia Reine a.k.a. Kanjeng Reine!
You are member of the Haatons! You are member of the Top-Right Town!
Passives:

[Lady of the Peafowl] - Reine is a magnificent Peafowl Lady that strives for elegancy! As that she comes of quite more grown up than her fellow VTubers. Hiding behind her elegant appearance, she will dodge the earliest voter on her each day. Also at the following night she will dodge all harmful and regular abilities comming from that voter.

["NOT A TURKEY!"] - Reine will become mad if the chat or fellow VTubers nickname her "Turkey". It is hard for her tho to insert domination. Reine may once in the game dodge an execution on her, but only if she has quoted each of her voters atleast 5 times during the day phase. [1-shot]

Actives:

[Hololive Birds] - Reine is the newest addition to the Birdtubers of Hololive. As a peafowl she has the ability to speak the languages of the birds. As that she can send a whisper to her fellow Hololive Birds each phase, including both parts of the Day Phase as seperate phases. She can receive the whispers of other Hololive Birds. The whispers usually will be announced through the write up as Bird Noises occuring.

[Beginning from Zero] - Reine was studying magic at an academy before she became a VTuber. Through an incident she has lost most of her powers while being transfered to this current world. Reine has to regain her powers back slowly. As that she can target a player at night to investigate them and learn from them. She will track them aswell as learn what kind of ability has been performed.
-----[Master Magician] - In order to regain her powers, Reine has to put work into it. She has to track 5 different targets before being able to use Master Magician. During the day she will perform an elegant magic performance enchanting 2 players of her choice. Those enchanted players won't be allowed to vote during the day this phase, but will be told they can bank their votes during night for the upcomming day. This means they have to vote at night and those votes will appear alongside other votes during the upcomming day. While using this, Reine will increase her voting power by 2. [1-shot]

["Pop Pop Pop!"] - Reine sometimes makes random "pop" noises because it flows elegantly with her avatar, her fans came to love this gimmick of hers! She can "pop pop pop" during night, commuting herself and making herself untargetable. While everyone, that would return innocent and would've targetted her, will become Super Unstoppable the night after. [2-shots]

Win Condition:
Primary: Make Haachama win.
Secondary: Defeat all threats to the Top-Right Town.

-

You are Amane Kanata a.k.a. PP Tenshi!
You are member of the Haatons. You are member of the Top-Left Town!
Passives:

[Descend] - As an angel Kanata has to descend to the real world, this will take some time and she won't be able to vote in the first 2 cycles.
During the first cycle she can't be targetted and has Ultra Protection from votes and kills.
During the second cycle she is only Super Protected from innocent voters and innocent killers.
During the third cycle she is finally descended, she will come with a bang having her vote increased that day by 1 for every player that voted her during the first 2 cycles. She will be Super Protected from innocent killers that night.

[Holo House] - Kanata is living together with Kiryu Coco in a so called "Holo House". Kanata is an important asset to Coco as she is always there to help Coco. Coco would never be able to harm Kanata, as that all the negative actions of Kiryu Coco will fail on Kanata. This bypasses Super and Ultra modifications.

[Violence is the solution to everything] - A popular quote of Kanata. And she and her fans are making it program. Kanata doesn't shy back to see solution in playful violence. Whenever a Non Top-aligned player gets killed during the night, then Kanata will cleanse the sanity of 3 random players that had manipulated sanity to that point. They will be notified.

Actives:

[Heal] - Kanata is an angel with angel-like abilities, as that she is capable of healing and curing. It is her goal to improve those skills. At night she may target a player and either protect them from a regular kill or from manipulative abilities that night. If she ever fails to save a target she will have the level of this ability increased by one for the next use.

[Gorilla] - Kanata is known to be a "Gorilla". She has an extraordinary grip strenght even as a real persona while being so young. Kanata will perform a Super Kill on a target to prove that she is one of the stronger ones. This action fails on innocent targets and Kanata will get the shot back. Sanity applies. [1-shot]

Win Condition:
Primary: Make Haachama win.
Secondary: Defeat all threats to the Top-Left Town.

-

You are Kureiji Ollie a.k.a. Crazy Ollie!
You are member of the Haatons. You are member of the Bottom-Right Mafia!
Passives:

[SUPER KAWAII ZOMBIE IDOL] - This is a self given title from Ollie; she took on the job as Idol to chase her dreams as that she always has to perform her job well. Ollie will always be treated like a Top-Right Town aligned player.

[Zombawa!] - Ollie has returned to life as a Zombie! She now is considered as an undead and with that in mind, it follows her journey everywhere. As a zombie she will survive all Regular modified kills on her.

[Simp] - Ollie openly admitted that she is a simp. To be exactly, she simps every Hololive member! Alongside wifing them up she will hold back at certain VTubers, that she is extremly into. In this game this are her closest allies, her mafia faction. If she ever votes a member of her faction, then her vote will count -1.

Actives:

["Marry me Senpai!"] - Another goal of Ollie is to marry all the idols of Hololive and have them under her own personal harem! Each phase she may target a fellow VTuber and trick them into marrying them. They will instantly be married to Ollie. Passively her votes on her Harem members count 0 and also her waifus votes will count 0 when they are voting Ollie.
-----[Jealousy] - Ollie may use this ability at night to find out about a random active ability of her target. During the day she may use Jealousy to command her target's active day ability towards a target of your choice. She can only use it on Harem members. [1 phase cooldown]
-----[Greed]
- Ollie may use this ability at day to find out about a random active ability of her target. During the night she may use Greed to command her target's active night ability towards a target of your choice. She can only use it on Harem members. [1 phase cooldown]

[T-Pose] - Ollie likes to insert dominance on her collaboration partners. As that whenever she collaborates with someone she may use this ability during the collab to Ultra Rolecop her target. After the night she may control her targets role for the upcomming cycle alongside using her own abilities regularily. They will be notified. [2-shot]

[Ear Rape] - Ollie likes to scream and have her viewers suffer. She may announce a message during the day in the thread as Kureiji Ollie, through the host, that will be heard by everyone.
If someone who interacted with that write up will try to collab with Kureiji Ollie, then Kureiji Ollie will be guaranteed to collab with such a person that night. Also players that interacted with that write up will have a 50% chance to have the level of their ability reduced by one if targetting Kureiji Ollie. [Useable until successfully collaborated with someone through this ability]

Win Condition:
Primary: Make Haachama win! Kill Akai Haato! Make Haachama win!
Secondary: Defeat all threats to the Bottom-Right Mafia.

Thank you everyone for playing my game! This was a big dream I had since I started to simp Hololive...The players made it possible! Also thanks to my co-hosts and assistants who helped me in the crucial early game where stuff was more difficult! Next but not least let's honour the winners of this game!

@Ryu Kishi [Haachama], @BleakAsh [Amelia Watson], @Dragomir [Kiryu Coco], @Ratchet [Tsunomaki Watame] and @Udell [Kureiji Ollie] have won the game! MVP is going to: @Udell for solo carrying his scum mates in the end and letting the remaining townies alive think about him as one of them! He was giving up multiple times but he pulled through!

For Town, I want to hand out also a MVP award. It belongs to @LANJI CUCKSMOKE in the end. He played early on accordingly to his role baiting votes on him for his passive. He then solved the game whereever it was possible. He functioned good with all the other townies later on, truly deserving the title of Town Leader this game!

This game has been won by an Indie and the Right Mafia Faction! All others have officially lost, but every faction, every indie had it's impact in the long run! I am satisfied mostly with how the game turned out!

A small disclaimer:
This is the first time I hosted such a massive game, I butchered so many neat actions and passives in the process. This game didn't deserve my mistakes, but it is what it is. This was def my biggest mafia lesson I ever received and I will go out of this as a new and more supreme host. I did most of the work alone, including creating the setup for 5 and a half months. I am so proud of myself and I hope I can be a rolemodel for many other newer hosts that want to figure out their limits, host their dream game eagerly and bring something new to everyone. The key is expanding your horizon and hope to expand the horizons of others. It is it's own freedom in that kind or form.
Thank you again everyone! I hope most of you, if not all of you enjoyed it! I am happy to announce that this gamethread is open for post-game discussions. Please tell me your critique points here or in DM if you have any.

There is a setup chat where you can see the setup fully presented. Tho the one or other role was probably in an alpha stage there. If you want access to any chat, please notify me so!

Let's celebrate guys! Let's celebrate a unity between WorstGen and Hololive! :cheers:

@Ekkologix
@Alwaysmind
@Juliet
@Flower
@Ratchet
@Finalbeta
@Naomi
@Ena
@RippedCal
@~UwU~
@TheKnightOfTheSea
@Catyberry
@BleakAsh
@Dragomir
@Midnight Delight
@T-Pein™
@Ryu Kishi
@Sky
@Natalija
@Typo
@Gambit
@Xadlin
@Fujishiro
@Hayumi
@Lindltaylor
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@insomnia
@Michelle
@MonkeyD.Luffy
@Udell
@krogothwolf
@The Destoryer
@Akai Haato
@AL sama
@Noctis

Angels vs Zombie: CRAZY!

It has been a long game, a long show with many contendors, but only some would make it as winner after all these struggles.
Sweat, blood and other body liquids have been sacrificed to make it this far. We can finally announce winners after a conclusion!
This is KU-KU-KUREIJI! Seems everyone lost their energy only one is truly relentless!

The Angels that were opposing Kureiji Ollie were trying their best. On the front: Kanata who utilizes unhuman gripstrength (like those of a gorilla) to be fit for action.

And the last words from the Angels:

Here some funny reflections that befit the last phases:

@Naomi [Pavolia Reine] has been super-killed!
@Catyberry [Amane Kanata] has been endgamed!
@Udell [Kureiji Ollie] is winning the game! Bottom-Right Mafia has won the game!

-

-

Thank you everyone for playing my game! This was a big dream I had since I started to simp Hololive...The players made it possible! Also thanks to my co-hosts and assistants who helped me in the crucial early game where stuff was more difficult! Next but not least let's honour the winners of this game!

@Ryu Kishi [Haachama], @BleakAsh [Amelia Watson], @Dragomir [Kiryu Coco], @Ratchet [Tsunomaki Watame] and @Udell [Kureiji Ollie] have won the game! MVP is going to: @Udell for solo carrying his scum mates in the end and letting the remaining townies alive think about him as one of them! He was giving up multiple times but he pulled through!

For Town, I want to hand out also a MVP award. It belongs to @LANJI CUCKSMOKE in the end. He played early on accordingly to his role baiting votes on him for his passive. He then solved the game whereever it was possible. He functioned good with all the other townies later on, truly deserving the title of Town Leader this game!

This game has been won by an Indie and the Right Mafia Faction! All others have officially lost, but every faction, every indie had it's impact in the long run! I am satisfied mostly with how the game turned out!

A small disclaimer:
This is the first time I hosted such a massive game, I butchered so many neat actions and passives in the process. This game didn't deserve my mistakes, but it is what it is. This was def my biggest mafia lesson I ever received and I will go out of this as a new and more supreme host. I did most of the work alone, including creating the setup for 5 and a half months. I am so proud of myself and I hope I can be a rolemodel for many other newer hosts that want to figure out their limits, host their dream game eagerly and bring something new to everyone. The key is expanding your horizon and hope to expand the horizons of others. It is it's own freedom in that kind or form.
Thank you again everyone! I hope most of you, if not all of you enjoyed it! I am happy to announce that this gamethread is open for post-game discussions. Please tell me your critique points here or in DM if you have any.

There is a setup chat where you can see the setup fully presented. Tho the one or other role was probably in an alpha stage there. If you want access to any chat, please notify me so!

Let's celebrate guys! Let's celebrate a unity between WorstGen and Hololive! :cheers:

@Ekkologix
@Alwaysmind
@Juliet
@Flower
@Ratchet
@Finalbeta
@Naomi
@Ena
@RippedCal
@~UwU~
@TheKnightOfTheSea
@Catyberry
@BleakAsh
@Dragomir
@Midnight Delight
@T-Pein™
@Ryu Kishi
@Sky
@Natalija
@Typo
@Gambit
@Xadlin
@Fujishiro
@Hayumi
@Lindltaylor
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@insomnia
@Michelle
@MonkeyD.Luffy
@Udell
@krogothwolf
@The Destoryer
@Akai Haato
@AL sama
@Noctis
Good game my dude and gg to @Udell !

Emil

Certified Memelord
this game shud be an overall good lesson for town to start grilling inactives early on b4 it becomes a problem down the line

i played pretty poorly myself but hardly had impact on the game given how i was the 2nd player to die

gl on the next one ningens

this game shud be an overall good lesson for town to start grilling inactives early on b4 it becomes a problem down the line

i played pretty poorly myself but hardly had impact on the game given how i was the 2nd player to die

gl on the next one ningens
It wouldn't be a WG game if you couldn't coast to victory

Status
Not open for further replies.