Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the game Rej. I spit my drink out when Naomi said she will choke me if I am scum. :suresure:

Yeesh women are scary. Redirected Krogo super kill to his scum buddy, he prob didn't see it coming. I end up killing Lind and Michelle just cause town rather lynch each other. Some of the mechanics were kind of frustration and people talking about my alignment while Caty is in the current game made me want to quit. Well played Drago, Ratchet and Bleak.

Thanks for the game Rej. I spit my drink out when Naomi said she will choke me if I am scum. :suresure:

Yeesh women are scary. Redirected Krogo super kill to his scum buddy, he prob didn't see it coming. I end up killing Lind and Michelle just cause town rather lynch each other. Some of the mechanics were kind of frustration and people talking about my alignment while Caty is in the current game made me want to quit. Well played Drago, Ratchet and Bleak.
Didn't even know I used a superkill lol

You’re as good as dead, buddy :doffytroll:

Welllll played!

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Congrats to the bottom right mafia and @Udell for the MVP.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE congratss for the town MVP as well.

I only want to apologize to my team. I died too soon and I couldn't be as active while I was alive. But all of you were incredible.

@krogothwolf you played incredible my friend! I loved everything you did.

@Ena thank you for doing your best until you died, you held the team together and made our night actions. You were awesome and helped us through the initial day phases. First time the two of us were scum together, but next time we will crush town.

@Melontonin thank you so much for subbing in and playing for us. You were great too.
@Michelle great work to you! It's a shame that we couldn't use our strongest abilities end game because they were vote related.

@MUUGEN wanted to play together after a long time, but until next time friend.

[Sorry about that, I barely had any sleep last night and zoned out completely that this game was still ongoing.

Hope you know I’m not that type of dude.

GG.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
It is kinda a secret mechanic, but both mafia could win together if they eradicated town and indies and reach mafia parity. This would legit be a much better way than coinflfipping in that scenario. Sadly it is something that I couldn't spoil for balance reasons and for reasons of it being a closed setup.

It is kinda a secret mechanic, but both mafia could win together if they eradicated town and indies and reach mafia parity. This would legit be a much better way than coinflfipping in that scenario. Sadly it is something that I couldn't spoil for balance reasons and for reasons of it being a closed setup.
I thought we could as well so I felt bad for killing Lind N1 since I didn't want him to case me. Everyone else will just resort to meta. Also we were too busy scum reading each other.

Also @Naomi yes I killed Juilet. Juilet killed me and janitored my role as scum. She also got Bleak killed. Pay back is a bish. Why would I say that in game though when I can make people believe you are scum? Still love you though, you're the only person I felt bad for fooling but I detest losing so I threw sus your way. :endthis:

Thanks for the game @Yagoo :brootea: btw did i ever unlock a costume?

@RippedCal sorry got you killed, :feelscryingman: also great playing with you! :catpole:
same to @Alwaysmind and @TheKnightOfTheSea

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Fujishiro sorry on krogo oof, also lol you guys remind me other town leader, who lynched town each day. came of scummy but lol.

@Juliet i blame myself for telling people to back off from udell :catsweat:

@Udell Grats scum, your lucky because t-pin killing right as i explained, and me giving you pass early in game. :catrude:

@RippedCal sorry got you killed, :feelscryingman: also great playing with you! :catpole:

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Fujishiro sorry on krogo oof, also lol you guys remind me other town leader, who lynched town each day. came of scummy but lol.

@Udell Grats scum, your lucky because t-pin killing right as i explained, and me giving you pass early in game. :catrude:
No problem
well played naomi
we all make mistakes .

❤️

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
GG.

@Udell Good job pulling through man. Sorry I didn't do much aside from like two cycles but those two cycles were really fun. 10/10 would scum again with you. And to keep motivated after that was impressive, well played. And GG to the rest of my team too.

Thanks for the game, @Yagoo

Status
Not open for further replies.