Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Thanks for the game @Yagoo :brootea: btw did i ever unlock a costume?

@RippedCal sorry got you killed, :feelscryingman: also great playing with you! :catpole:
same to @Alwaysmind and @TheKnightOfTheSea

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Fujishiro sorry on krogo oof, also lol you guys remind me other town leader, who lynched town each day. came of scummy but lol.

@Juliet i blame myself for telling people to back off from udell :catsweat:

@Udell Grats scum, your lucky because t-pin killing right as i explained, and me giving you pass early in game. :catrude:
yes, the new year costume and in the end the idol one but it had no use in the final stage :josad:

Thanks for the game @Yagoo :brootea: btw did i ever unlock a costume?

@RippedCal sorry got you killed, :feelscryingman: also great playing with you! :catpole:
same to @Alwaysmind and @TheKnightOfTheSea

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Fujishiro sorry on krogo oof, also lol you guys remind me other town leader, who lynched town each day. came of scummy but lol.

@Juliet i blame myself for telling people to back off from udell :catsweat:

@Udell Grats scum, your lucky because t-pin killing right as i explained, and me giving you pass early in game. :catrude:
great to play with you too naomi i am glad i trusted you but sad about how it ended :zosleepy:

Good luck getting me lynched. I am hard to lynch regardless of alignment. You of all people should know that. Right @Yagoo :denzimote::denzimote:
you looked close to being lynched with fuji and lanji

so i don't know what you are talking about, it's only because told people to back off from you.

don't worry, you will die next time. :sweat:

says the person who killed juliet, because she killed you in other game :suresure:

no it just means you showed i can take you series, not grudge. so if i sus you scum, you die. :sweat:
I killed Juilet because she was casing my scum buddies hard. The revenge is just icing on the cake, I ain't that petty. You going to sus me every game because there isn't really any significance between my town play and scum play and I hate playing scum sooo. Yagoo trolled me giving me that roll.

I killed Juilet because she was casing my scum buddies hard. The revenge is just icing on the cake, I ain't that petty. You going to sus me every game because there isn't really any significance between my town play and scum play and I hate playing scum sooo. Yagoo trolled me giving me that roll.
i told yagoo, he should made juliet a vig... :pepehands: so much potential...

actually i'v seen you play similar to scum, just like this game from before. :pepeke:

Status
Not open for further replies.