Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'm disappointed in you. Constantly changing your name every five minutes on this website. It's pathetic.

You know that no matter what name you pick, it will never be better than my username.

Apologize to me right now, Dragdown.
Your font should be smaller.
You should be talking like you’re mentally ill.
You should be referring to people in painfully formal manner.
You should be pushing in Vinsmoke Sanji hate every post

you
Should
Be
Saying
“You can call me senpai”

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
five teams with five players means twenty five players get to be on teams. sucks for the other six that are left out.
31 players in total.
- Ekko is King so he is out of the pool. That leaves 30 players for choosing.
- Each team has 5 members and there are 5 teams, so that's 25. Then there are 5 captains which makes it 30.

So no player is getting left out. Unless I did this all wrong and screwed up my math lmao, but I think this is how it is.

i did forget about point one which makes it a little bit easier to manage wolves in the chats. however fujis point still stands about how a wolf captain could be spying in on townies. so i suppose that does mean that we should be making our vetting process a bit tighter especially if we have twenty four hours. but i think itll be quite tough to accurately nominated five townies as captains. so i suppose the real question of all this is how should we go about handling captains that we think are potential wolves?
Generally there are 2 main ways to generate information:
- Abilities
- Pressure --> votes --> lynches.

This day phase does not feature a lynch so that removes the second option completely. You can't add pressure when your vote has no weight. Unless we are specifically told that we can use abilities in the day, we can't. So that kinda rules out option 1.

In fact reading the rules itself, this day phase seems like a mechanic day phase which has a lot of fluff. Scum and Town shit post/fluff post the same way, we can't determine alignment from that, or else we could just shit post the whole game.

So I would think that this day phase was specifically designed to give scum a higher chance of becoming a captain. Meaning that most of the scum hunting comes in the discord chat, or the proceeding day phases.

Wait, how can you confirm we don't have the same amount of money?

Did your scum friends show you their wallets and you had more?
Actually, from my role. Can't elaborate more, but I am pretty sure that no one has the same amount as me, or at least majority will not. Also, scum would be designed to have an advantage in this setup meaning they could potentially start with the most money here.

How would you know that ?

Scratch that, forget about it.

Yeah, though how would players know who got what item? Is it announced in the thread?

Btw what do you think of the Udell vs Mel thing.
I don't think we will know if some items are already bought unless we try and purchase an item that isn't available, assuming that only 1 of each item is present. But the rules say that the clover market will not be publicly disclosed, so I think it won't be announced (?)

Udell vs Mel thing didn't ping me much. Honestly it makes sense for Udell to not take it seriously because this day phase has no lynch. He could be an annoyed town or a scum, hard to tell. Mel trying to go through with it is pretty much NAI for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.