Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
its a weird role idk what to make of it

TAC (the role) fits an indie tho, but probaably a good indie not a bad one right? or neutral atleast

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I am getting tired of fuji pushing my case despite there are many prominent suspects.

Let's face it. There are many sus people. There are many who are simply coasting and isn't contributing. Yet, fuji isn't voting them but me for my lack of activity due to real life.

You are fixated at me from D1 as if just my presence is making you nervous.

Yes I am off due to some real live thing. Anyone can have an off game. It's no big deal

But you seem hell bent in getting rid of me. Why fuji? Why are you so afraid of?

Also, tac you are flip flopping. You hide zara and wolf info from us. But once they exposed you then you are suddenly fine with voting anyone who isn't you and nat but are getting sussed by others.

Anyway, I can claim everything including abilities if required. I have absolutely nothing to hide. It's just I am not feeling this game.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Also, tac you are flip flopping. You hide zara and wolf info from us. But once they exposed you then you are suddenly fine with voting anyone who isn't you and nat but are getting sussed by others.

Anyway, I can claim everything including abilities if required. I have absolutely nothing to hide. It's just I am not feeling this game.
Cause I was of the opinion Krogi would play ball, whch I think he could've.

Not just Nat.

Hotgod, 42069, Clowna and Freddy Mercury are all on my town list too

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Btw guys thought on T-pein.
Honestly T-pein seems to be role playing his role to a T. He's role playing so well, that he isn't even scum hunting. I don't know what to make of it tbh.

It's gone so far that I'm beginning to think he's just faking it.

i wanna discuss what will we do about zara, and are we gna yeet one of the captians or no?
I'm in the group with Zara, and he's agreed to share info. I would like to get more out of him, because if he's really indie, we could probably prioritize someone else.

i did not expect lind to be included as well but he can talk to zara via fruit squad thingy, which looks cult asfk for some reason.
It's not a cult thing, it functions like a normal magic knight squad. A cult wouldn't be made so obvious and if I was cult leader I wouldn't be announced in the thread. Come on, Usopp.

I meant Lindy, I don't recognize the Fruit group
The fruit squad just wants to have fun and support town. It's the crimson lions that nobody recognizes Queen TACy.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Lindy
Lindy
Lindy

This is a democratic thread. The fact you jumped in with no one supporting you says a lot about this fruit cart
5 squads weren't enough for this game. We needed another, one that was more free, less discriminating and more open.

That's my squad. Plus TACy, my squad welcomes players you unjustly kick out of yours or players dissatisfied with their captains. It functions more like a safe haven. By no means a cult.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
If you have any problems with democracy TACy, start with our king. It was the most democratic process that chose him.

I didn't even mention that yet Lindy.

Is that on your mind a lot, you rotten fruit
Yes, I wish my fruit squad was a cult, but sadly, it isn't :josad:

Enough chit chat TAC.

I have an idea:

Golden Dawn
Captain - @Fujishiro

Members
- LANJI CUCKSMOKE
- Flower (Marimo (?))
- The Destoryer
- Hayumi
- Yagoo

Crimson Lion Kings
Captain - @TheAncientCenturion

Members
- Natalija
- TheKnightOfTheSea
- krogothwolf (Dead - AL sama -> indie)
- T-Pein™

Blue Rose Knights
Captain - @Bonbon

Members
- Melontonin
- Catyberry
- Jew D. Boy
- Marimo_420
- Van

Silver Eagles
Captain - @Ena

Members
- Zem (Banned) (Novas)
Typo
- RippedCal
- Finalbeta (Dead - Catyberry -> Town)

Black Bulls
Captain - @Missy

Members
- Udell
- Juliet
- RayanOO
- Midnight Delight

Fruit Squad (Best Squad)
Captain - Father

Members
- Lara Croft
- Father (Original)

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Golden Dawn
Captain - @Fujishiro

Members
- LANJI CUCKSMOKE
- Flower (Marimo (?))
- The Destoryer
- Hayumi
- Yagoo

Crimson Lion Kings
Captain - @TheAncientCenturion

Members
- Natalija
- TheKnightOfTheSea
- krogothwolf (Dead - AL sama -> indie)
- T-Pein™

Blue Rose Knights
Captain - @Bonbon

Members
- Melontonin
- Catyberry
- Jew D. Boy
- Marimo_420
- Van

Silver Eagles
Captain - @Ena

Members
- Zem (Banned) (Novas)
Typo
- RippedCal
- Finalbeta (Dead - Catyberry -> Town)

Black Bulls
Captain - @Missy

Members
- Udell
- Juliet
- RayanOO
- Midnight Delight

Fruit Squad (Best Squad)
Captain - Father

Members
- Lara Croft
- Father (Original)
Discuss with you members and label each player here as scum or town.

We will then arrive at a popular consensus on who the scummiest player is and we can probably proceed to lynch him.

Status
Not open for further replies.