[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we pushing Dream btw?
The wagon formed rather quickly and I have yet to spot a compelling case on him; particularly disliking T Pein asking several players to go for him despite the very notion in the first place, unless he can come up with a pleasing explanation to validate such firm stance on the player.

Why are we pushing Dream btw?
Midnight is the better wagon
The wagon formed rather quickly and I have yet to spot a compelling case on him; particularly disliking T Pein asking several players to go for him despite the very notion in the first place, unless he can come up with a pleasing explanation to validate such firm stance on the player.

Why not?

Interesting

Not a fan of Flower voting Dream up lately too considering 3 votes were already casted upon the player if her goal was to place pressure which I don't feel to be likely the case, unless she doesn't happen to believe that's suspicious for some specific reason, the fact he had barely posted anything and the pace of the votes notwithstanding. Because I doubt someone like her would fail to read the game thread properly and trust T Pein with her eyes shut.

So is this meta related is my question.

Not a fan of Flower voting Dream up lately too considering 3 votes were already casted upon the player if her goal was to place pressure which I don't feel to be likely the case, unless she doesn't happen to believe that's suspicious for some specific reason, the fact he had barely posted anything and the pace of the votes notwithstanding. Because I doubt someone like her would fail to read the game thread properly and trust T Pein with her eyes shut.

nope,
Guy is gonna flip mafia tho.
way too much pushback on it for it to not.
I am now just waiting patiently for the counter wagon to form.
I am guessing they gonna push Flower or Midnight.

No. I just don't have much time. At least that wagon sparks a discussion. Else this phase is dead af.

Status
Not open for further replies.