[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knightofthesea looks also towny but I can't pinpoint why, can you help me?
Because he is acting careless.
could be the new or something else.

Saying "why flower?" is weird tho.
He is asking a question that doesnt make any sense.
only one person voted for Flower in the thread so it is weird to question a flower lynch.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

only one person voted for Flower in the thread so it is weird to question a flower lynch.
is he a new player? are we looking into the right things concerning a new player?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

That's my fault. I reread the thread, noticed someone voted for Flower and just presumed everyone did lol

No, the "Why Flower?" thing.

But I feel like that was just my paranoia speaking now. I feel like pushing me would be a good move for scum since it's easy.
The kid looks like a new player. But he's way too talkative for a newbie. When I was new, I had an argument with Al. Al is bad.

I f Bulma in my wildest dreams. I am the Prince of all Saiyans!!! And my actual forehead and hairline embody it.
When was Dream found guilty? :choppawhat:
Pein inferred that a so-called cop has invested him guilty. How do you take that?

Pein inferred that a so-called cop has invested him guilty. How do you take that?
Indeed and it looks extensively odd I mean. A Cop investigating during the day? That's Super Role Madness level of broken usually, rather than a simple Role Madness. And why investing so soon? The day is still hella longish.

is T Pein bussing his teammate or something? That would be a stupid strategy though.

Or maybe he is messing around and is a Jester?

Indeed and it looks extensively odd I mean. A Cop investigating during the day? That's Super Role Madness level of broken usually, rather than a simple Role Madness. And why investing so soon? The day is still hella longish.

is T Pein bussing his teammate or something? That would be a stupid strategy though.

bruh it is a trap for the NEW guy....
Why you gotta interfere?

:laughmoji:

I don't find it odd to investigate early if the resources are abundant. I got a cop role back then that I could invest night and day and that's my only ability. I don't find it odd either since I figured he never got a chance to play with him so investing someone you don't have meta about is cool. Plus, is that Dream barely posted content so he's got all the reason to invest early on.

Bussing is least likely but imposing that he's Jester is way too obvious imo.

He's merely pushing the phase and see how people approach the discussion. He's bold enough to do that tho.

bruh it is a trap for the NEW guy....
Why you gotta interfere?

:laughmoji:
Didn't see any way you could attempt to trap the new guy by claiming that Dream was investigated guilty. You expecting him to infer "yes Dream is guilty..."? If you believe he is so stupid why not asking him directly.

Sounds like a lame way to keep pushing your case on Dream without still expressing a rationale underlying your firm stance.

Status
Not open for further replies.