[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
mango got inno result on gambit on the same night that knight checked gambit tho. so they checked him same knight.
so u think scum have a flavor cop and not role cop? he seemed kinda genuine tbh, he said he only gets the character name.
flavor cop doesnt tell the alignment, but i guess u could infer it in this game so yea it makes sense i guess. its slightly a stronger rolecop. its probably limited shots but im not here to fish more from him
anyway i do genuinly belive gambit is town rn and i think it would be stupid for scum to help us confirm gambit as picolo lol
also where the fk is goku? if gambit is the vig then what is goku? and then who r u? vegeta?
beta must be goku then, and the janitored player maybe vegeta

i honestly think u r scum as sht queen. u have been raising my spider senses since yesterday. i liked ur day 1 but i knew something was off about u day 2.

its possible tho that scum knows who the sk is, which is likely gram if not u tbh.

rn its a matter of priority for me regarding who i lynch. you, rej or gram
i meant a stronger alignment cop*

Emil

Certified Memelord
What is there to further say? This is a no flavour claim game. U guys are insane.
We are lynching Rej. So many cops in this game, I though I was watching GI joe.
i mean from ur PoV, if u r indeed picolo
would u say that knight's claim is belivable?
so queen is rly cell?

if thats the case would u still lynch rej over queen? given our current gamestate numbers, its almost always ideal to lynch SK here to reduce night kills

i find it odd ur pushing rej

mango got inno result on gambit on the same night that knight checked gambit tho. so they checked him same knight.
so u think scum have a flavor cop and not role cop? he seemed kinda genuine tbh, he said he only gets the character name.
flavor cop doesnt tell the alignment, but i guess u could infer it in this game so yea it makes sense i guess. its slightly a stronger rolecop. its probably limited shots but im not here to fish more from him
anyway i do genuinly belive gambit is town rn and i think it would be stupid for scum to help us confirm gambit as picolo lol
also where the fk is goku? if gambit is the vig then what is goku? and then who r u? vegeta?
beta must be goku then, and the janitored player maybe vegeta

i honestly think u r scum as sht queen. u have been raising my spider senses since yesterday. i liked ur day 1 but i knew something was off about u day 2.

its possible tho that scum knows who the sk is, which is likely gram if not u tbh.

rn its a matter of priority for me regarding who i lynch. you, rej or gram
no, it wouldn't have been stupid for them to confirm gambit as town because gambit already was one of the least suspicious players and by clearing him knight earned town creds so it's easier for him to lynch me
and after I get lynched, they town the game, so yeah

mafia already knows who the real cell is > they push a mislynch on me > town loses majority > mafia and sk kill 1 or 2 townies > mafia lynches sk > mafia won the game

Emil

Certified Memelord
Its the only way to achieve my wincon. Also I have no actives. Kek. Plus I trust noone.
u said u have a conditional active yesterday tho?
now it seems ur executioner that has to kill midnight?

or u guys r just busing rn lmfao

i mean from ur PoV, if u r indeed picolo
would u say that knight's claim is belivable?
so queen is rly cell?

if thats the case would u still lynch rej over queen? given our current gamestate numbers, its almost always ideal to lynch SK here to reduce night kills

i find it odd ur pushing rej
I would say I never lied abt my alignment. My playstyle screams town and people who've played with me know the difference between scumbit and townbit. Now, if you gimme 3 good reasons why Rej shouldn't be lynched then I'll take my vote back. Imnot saying I'm not up for a Queen lynch.

Also, I still believe that Tris couldn't be scum.

With regards 5o Vegeta, O doubt he's town. Calling it, survivor. Lolololol

Emil

Certified Memelord
looks like this is where we r rn

Finalbeta
Go D. Usopp ™
Tris
Gambit

Midnight Delight

Grammaton
TheKnightOfTheSea
Rej

Queen

4 town, 1 pro-town indie, 3 scum, 1 SK

midnight claimed he gives protections, and i did see a protective ability been given to rej. he could be guardian angle, or MAYBE scum doc. i am not sure which tbh. but lets have him as pro town indie for now.

it seems to me that mafia team rej/knight/gram are trying and orchestrate a lynch on the SK queen

we have 2 options here:

1. lynch mafia
> if we lynch mafia today, the numbers become 4 town, 1 protown, 2 scum, 1 SK
> tonight 2 townies will die, while gambit likely gets roleblocked or killed and we will have 2 town, 1 protown, 2 scum, 1 SK
> TOWN LOSES

2. lynch SK
> if we lynch SK today, the numbers will be 4 town, 1 protown, 3 scum
> then only 1 night kill happens and we are reduced to 3 town, 1 protown, 3 scum
> TOWN HAS A CHANCE SINCE PROTOWN INDIE VOTE COUNTS SO ITS 4-3

Status
Not open for further replies.