Tris
Gambit

Midnight Delight

Grammaton
TheKnightOfTheSea
Rej

Queen

4 town, 1 pro-town indie, 3 scum, 1 SK

midnight claimed he gives protections, and i did see a protective ability been given to rej. he could be guardian angle, or MAYBE scum doc. i am not sure which tbh. but lets have him as pro town indie for now.

it seems to me that mafia team rej/knight/gram are trying and orchestrate a lynch on the SK queen

we have 2 options here:

1. lynch mafia
> if we lynch mafia today, the numbers become 4 town, 1 protown, 2 scum, 1 SK
> tonight 2 townies will die, while gambit likely gets roleblocked or killed and we will have 2 town, 1 protown, 2 scum, 1 SK
> TOWN LOSES

2. lynch SK
> if we lynch SK today, the numbers will be 4 town, 1 protown, 3 scum
> then only 1 night kill happens and we are reduced to 3 town, 1 protown, 3 scum
> TOWN HAS A CHANCE SINCE PROTOWN INDIE VOTE COUNTS SO ITS 4-3
lmfao
pro town indie
really?

Emil

Certified Memelord
lmfao
pro town indie
really?
no matter how i see it, town is kinda fked honestly
but killing the SK definitely gives us a better shot at winning rn

as much as i hate SK hunting, i am playing for my town win con here and u have to go queen
[vote lynch queen]

no matter how i see it, town is kinda fked honestly
but killing the SK definitely gives us a better shot at winning rn

as much as i hate SK hunting, i am playing for my town win con here and u have to go queen
[vote lynch queen]
if you are playing for town wincon then lynch ACTUAL scum instead of me

Emil

Certified Memelord
if you are playing for town wincon then lynch ACTUAL scum instead of me
i mean i can't believe you actually think midnight is a "pro town indie"
jesus christ
hes either protown indie or scum doc
and ur either SK or SK honestly
i dont see u as town anymore

and rej is either mafia or jester

i did the math queen, ur lynch is infinitely better here

Emil

Certified Memelord
like im lynching queen and if she flips cell if gna be a bit hesitant on lynching knight
but will definitly go for rej/midnight/gram

this is my mindset rn, as should be the mindset of every remaining townie in the game

hes either protown indie or scum doc
and ur either SK or SK honestly
i dont see u as town anymore

and rej is either mafia or jester

i did the math queen, ur lynch is infinitely better here
your reasoning for me being the serial killer is literally "the mafia cop said so"

Emil

Certified Memelord
your reasoning for me being the serial killer is literally "the mafia cop said so"
tris is town doc
gambit vig
im ability watcher
beta is unknown, but im thinking hes goku tbh, or maybe dream was goku. highly doubt beta is SK. i've seen him as sk b4 this isnt his SK meta. he is far quieter and more sheeping as SK.

midnight is scummy asfk i give u that, but what if he is protown indie? i did see a protective ability being used on rej. i know he could be rej's scummate, but like i said queen, we lynch scum today = we lose

we cant lynch midnight or rej since they r mafia. we need the SK to reduce night kills.

so who is the sk? you or gram? one of the 2 for sure.

tris is town doc
gambit vig
im ability watcher
beta is unknown, but im thinking hes goku tbh, or maybe dream was goku. highly doubt beta is SK. i've seen him as sk b4 this isnt his SK meta. he is far quieter and more sheeping as SK.

midnight is scummy asfk i give u that, but what if he is protown indie? i did see a protective ability being used on rej. i know he could be rej's scummate, but like i said queen, we lynch scum today = we lose

we cant lynch midnight or rej since they r mafia. we need the SK to reduce night kills.

so who is the sk? you or gram? one of the 2 for sure.
it's gram or tris
she said she protected beta, but she knows very well scum NEVER kills him

Let's settle for Queen. And don't ask me again who I shot so far. Pretty sure I being cursed right now.. I'm likely killing Rej or Mid tonight.

Tris, you said you got protect? You know who to give that.. Ussop or Yourself..

Emil

Certified Memelord
it's gram or tris
ok yes tris has absolutely terrible night targets but do u not think town has a doctor then? i agree we cannot confirm tris claim but its odd town has no doctor
dream claimed watcher/tracker, and udel's bulma had a 1 shot doctor iirc
town definitly needs a doctor and its looking likely tris

if there is an SK and mafia in this game, town 100% needs a staple doctor and that definitely has to be tris

its a 16 player game and gambit is a vig, so what do we need a secondary vig for? if gambit is picolo then a backup vig would maybe be gohan, but gohan is dead already. we dont need a backup vig anyway. there r already lots of kills

i mean i need u to look at it from my PoV queen. ur entire claim and existence makes no sense. but all other living town roles DO make sense.

im gna w8 to hear from beta and gram b4 hammering this on u

only they can MAYBE be the SK if its not you.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
it's gram or tris
Sure. Let’s lynch someone who can stop mafia from killing if the right person is targeted.

ok yes tris has absolutely terrible night targets but do u not think town has a doctor then? i agree we cannot confirm tris claim but its odd town has no doctor
dream claimed watcher/tracker, and udel's bulma had a 1 shot doctor iirc
town definitly needs a doctor and its looking likely tris

if there is an SK and mafia in this game, town 100% needs a staple doctor and that definitely has to be tris

its a 16 player game and gambit is a vig, so what do we need a secondary vig for? if gambit is picolo then a backup vig would maybe be gohan, but gohan is dead already. we dont need a backup vig anyway. there r already lots of kills

i mean i need u to look at it from my PoV queen. ur entire claim and existence makes no sense. but all other living town roles DO make sense.

im gna w8 to hear from beta and gram b4 hammering this on u

only they can MAYBE be the SK if its not you.
check gohan role...

and according to you, midnight is a pro-town indie who can protect people
why would there be a second doctor in the game?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Let's settle for Queen. And don't ask me again who I shot so far. Pretty sure I being cursed right now.. I'm likely killing Rej or Mid tonight.

Tris, you said you got protect? You know who to give that.. Ussop or Yourself..
i cannot protect and i did not target tris
also i think ur gna be killed or blocked tonight, so a protect on u wud be great @Tris

at the very least gambit can kill mafia if tris protect him, tho mafia likely just kills tris or me here, which is fine we can carry on and lynch other mafia as well

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Did Gambit claim vig?

Gambit is mafia. Sadly I cant vig him because I didnt hit the conditions to unlock my vig and I wont be able to vig him this game.

So we have 3 conditional vigs in this game?

My ass.

vote lynch queen @Fujishiro

Status
Not open for further replies.