[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I am buying doc claim. Tris has been so innocent so far. I mean, if Tris is a girl irl, I would have fallen in love with her words. That's how genuine and sincere the posts sound. And nobody else counters the doc.

If Midnight claims an inventor/motivator/engineer whatever, then I am kinda bot buying it for 3rd party. It's more of a town role. If this is a fake claim, then both Mango and Midnight are the most horrible fake claimers.

Watcher, Tracker, Cop - they can coexist. It's a roles madness and I do believe that Fuji has a limited knowledge in creating Nova-tier roles so that, so far, what we can see in the game are pretty much basic roles. Henceforth, the idea of backup vig is nonsense if again I only have an xshot. Remember, Queen could've said that she would be a 1shot vig the moment she first claimed but she waited for my full claim before she mentioned that she'd convert to a 1shot vig the moment I died.

Look, I am buying doc claim. Tris has been so innocent so far. I mean, if Tris is a girl irl, I would have fallen in love with her words. That's how genuine and sincere the posts sound. And nobody else counters the doc.

If Midnight claims an inventor/motivator/engineer whatever, then I am kinda bot buying it for 3rd party. It's more of a town role. If this is a fake claim, then both Mango and Midnight are the most horrible fake claimers.

Watcher, Tracker, Cop - they can coexist. It's a roles madness and I do believe that Fuji has a limited knowledge in creating Nova-tier roles so that, so far, what we can see in the game are pretty much basic roles. Henceforth, the idea of backup vig is nonsense if again I only have an xshot. Remember, Queen could've said that she would be a 1shot vig the moment she first claimed but she waited for my full claim before she mentioned that she'd convert to a 1shot vig the moment I died.
the way I see it backup roles are always x-shot roles, so i thought saying i was the backup vigi would be enough, it was like this in the other games I played with backup roles

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Tris protect gambit
@Gambit kill midnight or rej

we can lynch queen, beta or gram today

i kinda do wanna yeet queen to confirm knight's claim tbh but queen is here answering questions and being SOMEWHAT convenient so i wanna hear from beta and gram first

Rej or Queen.
Buddies being Beta, Midnight, Knight.

Sussop, Tris, Myself.. Seriously, we are already outnumbered if the number is right. So it's safe to assume that One between Queen and Rej might be town and the 4 are guaranteed scum. Rej wanting to kill an outed townie is preposterous! But that's just him showin love on me. Queen is the r8ght choice. I can always shoot the rest tonight tbh..

Status
Not open for further replies.