[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
No I believe Mid could be SK since he claimed Neutral. He is capable of such stunts knowing him.

But you and Queen to presumably constitute part of Mafia.
Aight. You are right. Midnight is the SK. And me and Queen are both mafia.

So @Midnight Delight wanna work together with me and Queen or with Finalbeta? You make the decision who will win today.

Emil

Certified Memelord
queen has no scummates beta
shes either independent killer or town

i dont see a world with queen having possible mates

however gambit tris knight is a possible team on the table like what rej is saying

problem is i scum read rej individually so idk where to place him. i can't make out why would he want to yeet himself tbh

Emil

Certified Memelord
why is rej ignoring knight from the equation?

if gambit is scum then knight is auto scum

but are u willing to risk lynching potential picolo and a flavor cop? when you could lynch cell or mafia candidates?

again lynching mafia today could spell our doom tomoro if 2 townies died. so we gotta rely on sk to kill mafia or on tris to protect correctly, which is unlikely given how she will be roleblocked and killed most likely if town. if shes scum then gg tonight if we lynch scum

if we lynch town then we lose on the spot. so rej is being pretty dumb rn if town

if we lynch SK then we do really have a chance at winning by protecting gambit amd having him shoot rej or midnight and then we lynch scum 2 days in a row

Usopp you are another one Big suspicion for the way you are acting today. First profusely risking people to get modkilled, now this stance when Tris is probably the only claimed Cop and Knight flavor Cop having a result on Queen at least like he claims.

Is it Queen, Rej and you or Queen, Rej and Grammaton?

I doubt we have a Neutral in this game rather than an SK unless we have 2 indies. The SK could be Mid unless we indeed had a Neutral but why not claiming that sooner.

Emil

Certified Memelord
regardless i see no point in steering away from an SK lynch

in fact it makes u look rly bad rej. it seems like u want to sacrifice urself so town will lynch scum instead of SK then use the SK to help u guys narrow down town numbers

at which point town is basically gged and u guys can then lynch SK at ur luxury

Emil

Certified Memelord
Usopp you are another one Big suspicion for the way you are acting today. First profusely risking people to get modkilled, now this stance when Tris is probably the only claimed Cop and Knight flavor Cop having a result on Queen at least like he claims.

Is it Queen, Rej and you or Queen, Rej and Grammaton?

I doubt we have a Neutral in this game rather than an SK unless we have 2 indies. The SK could be Mid unless we indeed had a Neutral but why not claiming that sooner.
beta u seem to be missing couple points

> never in any place do i intend to really get someone modkilled. u guys know better than to claim ur characters. i just want action claims. like who did u jail since u claimed jailer now. ignore me thinking out loud.

> tris is claimed doctor with some vote manipulation. but juliet also flipped town docotr. so do you really believe tris as much now? check gohans role

> knight is claimed flavor cop who got picolo on gambit and cell on queen. now on one of the roles that died on day 1 we learned that scum team is frieza force, so cell is not mafia. he is independent evil. if you are willing to belive knights claim then atleast belive it all the way lol

> do you really... genuinely... deep inside ur heart... do u really actually believe i can be scummates with queen or rej? like we really deserve oscars for this gameplay if so

Emil

Certified Memelord
so anyway since there is mafia and SK, tris could actually be doctor honestly

also rej voting her makes no sense day 1. he almost got her killed if they were scummates

i hardly see rej tris as teammates. but rej midnight or gambit knight is possible.

and gram didnt post yet. he fits everywhere

Emil

Certified Memelord
point now is i dont see beta as SK. its pretty bold to claim the kill on flower and it seems he loses his kills since he shot town. so he didnt kill tpein or lanji like i thought.

eitherway this brings us back to:

vig shooting flower
sk or mafia janitoring dream, likely mafia
sk or mafia kills juliet, likely sk

its understandable dream is killed after his tracker/watcher claim. im fairly confident rn that dream was town honestly

so the way things r going rn im still yeeting queen or gram today. which ever of them is the SK has to go

beta u seem to be missing couple points

> never in any place do i intend to really get someone modkilled. u guys know better than to claim ur characters. i just want action claims. like who did u jail since u claimed jailer now. ignore me thinking out loud.

> tris is claimed doctor with some vote manipulation. but juliet also flipped town docotr. so do you really believe tris as much now? check gohans role

> knight is claimed flavor cop who got picolo on gambit and cell on queen. now on one of the roles that died on day 1 we learned that scum team is frieza force, so cell is not mafia. he is independent evil. if you are willing to belive knights claim then atleast belive it all the way lol

> do you really... genuinely... deep inside ur heart... do u really actually believe i can be scummates with queen or rej? like we really deserve oscars for this gameplay if so
I didn't infer you necessarily did it purposefully.

Jailed no one yet, I shot Flower tonight.

If Tris is not the sole claimed Doc that makes her more suspicious but we had countless double roles in the game either.

@Midnight Delight can people get warned of your boosts?

Right now still on Queen prominently.

Gambit+Tris
Or
Rej+you

I believe the probable partners assuming Grammaton is SK who went AFK all this time. Unless Midnight SK and Grammaton a scum.

This is what I find the most feasible right now.

Oh and since Knight got Piccolo on Gambit it's probably Rej to be the teammate of Queen. And you could be the third, or Grammaton, or Midnight.

Unless someone messed with Knight's actions. But at this stage the interactions of Rej make me too wary about Queen.

So like I previously predicted:

We take Queen out, then Rej. Then we find out the rest.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I didn't infer you necessarily did it purposefully.

Jailed no one yet, I shot Flower tonight.

If Tris is not the sole claimed Doc that makes her more suspicious but we had countless double roles in the game either.

@Midnight Delight can people get warned of your boosts?

Right now still on Queen prominently.

Gambit+Tris
Or
Rej+you

I believe the probable partners assuming Grammaton is SK who went AFK all this time. Unless Midnight SK and Grammaton a scum.

This is what I find the most feasible right now.
like i said beta. if u have gambit as scum then knight is auto scum with him. they go together.

i dont have anything regarding this rej + me tinfoil. we both voted tris day 1 and i wanted to get him lynched last day since i saw protective ability on him. i honestly dont know how u come up with these team possibilities. its very irrational

do agree gram is a possible SK and we can policy yeet him today for not talking. but what if shes town? why do we ignore a claimed flavor cop here?

also i would not jail the same target gambit is shooting. and i would not jail gambit either if i were u. u can feel free to jail me queen gram or rej. depending on who we lynch. see if that stops any possible SK kills

Emil

Certified Memelord
Oh and since Knight got Piccolo on Gambit it's probably Rej to be the teammate of Queen. And you could be the third, or Grammaton, or Midnight.

Unless someone messed with Knight's actions. But at this stage the interactions of Rej make me too wary about Queen.

So like I previously predicted:

We take Queen out, then Rej. Then we find out the rest.
thats what ive been saying entire day...

queen or gram today. which ever is SK needs to go
then gambit shoots midnight or rej
and next day we lynch who ever gambit doesnt shoot
then following day we lynch last scum. probably gram if queen is SK

Status
Not open for further replies.