Status
Not open for further replies.
No ones leaving you alone after that 😂

It’s cute to see you struggle tho .-.
She always goes to lynch me for no reason! Its mean :( and its end of day lynching too! like everyone all at once in 2 hours. Can't even take a pee break with her around

I suggest you play this one, so I can take my revenge on you.
Its to late, sign ups have closed! Mwuahahahahaha, and if I was I'll pop you again!

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Hello! The game's starting date will be Sunday 21st, so 10 days from now. I'm unable to get this started before then as this week has been pretty hectic, and next week is looking just as. I'm really sorry about the delay, hopefully it still works out for you. That start date is a pinky promise though, even if I have to forego sleep and take PTO to get the ball rolling. Those things will happen either way as always when running these things lol.

Yes, I'm here. I'm sorry I hadn't responded before Novas.

21st is perfect for me bro.

Hello! The game's starting date will be Sunday 21st, so 10 days from now. I'm unable to get this started before then as this week has been pretty hectic, and next week is looking just as. I'm really sorry about the delay, hopefully it still works out for you. That start date is a pinky promise though, even if I have to forego sleep and take PTO to get the ball rolling. Those things will happen either way as always when running these things lol.

cool

Status
Not open for further replies.