Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhea

Cattitude
You guys failed to harm me and kill me so many times lmfao.

(But I also failed at killing you guys, so there is that).
You got so many support from other Town, the check on you is also failed. And yeah, you are the one that makes me lost control to keep coasting, Flowa 🤧🤧

Rhea

Cattitude
Since this is my last game, Novas will make me as a Town support 😙😙

I hope I can keep supporting Scu- I mean Town until the game is over and not getting lynched so early 🙈

You got so many support from other Town, the check on you is also failed. And yeah, you are the one that makes me lost control to keep coasting, Flowa 🤧🤧
Lmao, I played that game like a Serial Killer. I was secretly hoping Guren would turn evil after getting hit by a kill and I would turn into an Indie. Because that‘s what he did in the series, too.

Hello! The game's starting date will be Sunday 21st, so 10 days from now. I'm unable to get this started before then as this week has been pretty hectic, and next week is looking just as. I'm really sorry about the delay, hopefully it still works out for you. That start date is a pinky promise though, even if I have to forego sleep and take PTO to get the ball rolling. Those things will happen either way as always when running these things lol.

I wanna be by myself if you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.