Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact I've been so busy with work I didn't even know this ended and we've won till just now eye- @MangoSenpai @Ratchet @Zemmi yall were amazing, like fr holy shit I love all of you. Sorry I couldn't make it till the end with you guys but we were unstoppable. Same to you @LANJI CUCKSMOKE and thanks for filling in for me @krogothwolf ;.; thanks for the game and all the effort put into it @novaselinenever and gg to everyone else

The fact I've been so busy with work I didn't even know this ended and we've won till just now eye- @MangoSenpai @Ratchet @Zemmi yall were amazing, like fr holy shit I love all of you. Sorry I couldn't make it till the end with you guys but we were unstoppable. Same to you @LANJI CUCKSMOKE and thanks for filling in for me @krogothwolf ;.; thanks for the game and all the effort put into it @novaselinenever and gg to everyone else
Sad you subbed out fr, but Im glad you won lol. Liked your play.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
You didnβ€˜t even know I joined you guys :pepeanger:.

Jesus 46,000 posts 😱. This mighf be some sort of record .
It is. Almost twice the posts of the previous Weebs.

Status
Not open for further replies.