Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
@Nana I think I may have just accidentally kicked you from the "Ratchet's Friend's" server. I was trying to make a role for players and then I was in the member list and then my phone lagged and you vanished.

._.

If so, it wasn't intentional lol. I dunno if you just left or it was me and the audit log doesn't work so yeah.

@Nana I think I may have just accidentally kicked you from the "Ratchet's Friend's" server. I was trying to make a role for players and then I was in the member list and then my phone lagged and you vanished.

._.

If so, it wasn't intentional lol. I dunno if you just left or it was me and the audit log doesn't work so yeah.
No lol it was me
I was just looking for some tea and left after that
:blobdj:

Ratchet

β€Ž
No lol it was me
I was just looking for some tea and left after that
:blobdj:
Ah, gotcha. The dead chat was probably a little spicier, most of the other one was just "townies" planning town actions. Though both servers were fairly active so there's a lot of messages, probably not worth reading unless you're really bored I guess.

Ah, gotcha. The dead chat was probably a little spicier, most of the other one was just "townies" planning town actions. Though both servers were fairly active so there's a lot of messages, probably not worth reading unless you're really bored I guess.
Well I didn't find much in these servers

But i can imagine the real tea was in those mafia pms :shocking: lol

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
lol no he wasn't. His play was scummy and he was avoiding my questions.
I avoid questions all the time.

I never want to reveal my stuff to others.

That's a personality trait.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
I know you wouldnβ€˜t :optimistic:.

For me this is now longer true now, though catded.
I never would've imagined you turned scum though.

It seemed like you were just tired from all the things happening against Town :optimistic:

I never would've imagined you turned scum though.

It seemed like you were just tired from all the things happening against Town :optimistic:
Yeah, frustration played a big part, too. Usually I donβ€˜t do this. Iβ€˜d at least continue helping Town as I did when I was Cynthia and gave my role to Town or when I still was Town as Joe and just had a second wincon. But straight up betrayal is new…

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
your is scummy regardless

no offense
None taken.

Yeah I do like to keep secrets to myself.

That's why indie is the most indicated role for me.

Yeah, frustration played a big part, too. Usually I donβ€˜t do this. Iβ€˜d at least continue helping Town as I did when I was Cynthia and gave my role to Town or when I still was Town as Joe and just had a second wincon. But straight up betrayal is new…
I guess we have a tendency to help Town.

But in the end we just dip Town when it's a sinking ship :optimistic:

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Btw @novaselinenever

When @Ratchet tried to use that ability to change a rule of the game that was a powerful as a Craddle

Which Craddle denied it?

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
It was Mango's, but the ability was actually nerfed down to below Craddle-level, which is why it got negated straight up.
I see.

So accordingly if someone tried to mess with my role the Craddle would deny it.

Ratchet

β€Ž
I see.

So accordingly if someone tried to mess with my role the Craddle would deny it.
Potentially. The issue my ability ran into was it directly manipulated the "rule" established by the Craddle, that being "revives are banned and revoked". I tried to change it to "revives are banned and revoked, except for The Believers". If it was a Craddle-level ability, it would have worked, but because the Craddle was a tier above, it just said "nope" and wiped it, taking my shot away too.

:catcry:

Potentially. The issue my ability ran into was it directly manipulated the "rule" established by the Craddle, that being "revives are banned and revoked". I tried to change it to "revives are banned and revoked, except for The Believers". If it was a Craddle-level ability, it would have worked, but because the Craddle was a tier above, it just said "nope" and wiped it, taking my shot away too.

We should have just said, Believers come back as new slots with new abilities.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž

Hmmmm

There was a Craddle vs Craddle mini battle which one denied the other, but granted it was on a smaller scale :optimistic:

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
When I laid my eyes on Craddle-chan for the first time

I knew immediately that she was the one ~β™‘

Status
Not open for further replies.