Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Btw

Here's the WU for the village

Iruburu -

The village you entered is entirely inhabited by Narehates, beings that have survived the curse of the 6th Layer. There is no force field, and as such, no curse in the vicinity of the village. As long as you are in it, you may not be targeted by anyone even in the same layer, nor can you target anyone outside of it. Anytime a player enters the Village, you will learn about their presence, and them of yours.

Every interactions in the village are based on the concept of "value". Everything has value.

You may trade anything that you have, be it your abilities, your artifacts, your knowledge or even your limbs.

To start, you must assign value to everything you have, and are willing to trade. Then, that value will be counter-balanced by the perception of how important the item is to you. (Ex: Trading limbs will affect the success rate of your abilities).

You must assign anything points, from 1 to 100. After doing so, you will receive the lists of anything you can exchange against and buy. This includes abilities, as well as artifacts found only in the Village.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Btw

Here's the WU for the village

Iruburu -

The village you entered is entirely inhabited by Narehates, beings that have survived the curse of the 6th Layer. There is no force field, and as such, no curse in the vicinity of the village. As long as you are in it, you may not be targeted by anyone even in the same layer, nor can you target anyone outside of it. Anytime a player enters the Village, you will learn about their presence, and them of yours.

Every interactions in the village are based on the concept of "value". Everything has value.

You may trade anything that you have, be it your abilities, your artifacts, your knowledge or even your limbs.

To start, you must assign value to everything you have, and are willing to trade. Then, that value will be counter-balanced by the perception of how important the item is to you. (Ex: Trading limbs will affect the success rate of your abilities).

You must assign anything points, from 1 to 100. After doing so, you will receive the lists of anything you can exchange against and buy. This includes abilities, as well as artifacts found only in the Village.
If I stayed here I would've been 99% untargeatable

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Legit stuff. It would affect my ability to successfully target someone with my abilites lmao

I placed on the table Nino's breasts to see what would happen

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
I'm curious to see if Nothingness really had no unlockable abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.