Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
u know which MC needs 1

this guys from fate

THIS GUY IS THE WORST MC IVE SEEN

Really? Shirou isn't that bad. He's bad in the Fate route, where he tells King Arthur that he doesn't think she should be fighting, he's okay in Unlimited Blade Works, and pretty good in Heaven's Feel.

I think that's the reason why town were inactive because they only have to worry about sending in their own actions and then call it a day. That's pretty much what I did is just send in my actions during the night, send day actions the first time I log in, read the thread a little bit and log out. Scum will more likely read the thread and stay active so that they won't miss anything important.
Scum flooded the game with posts and for town to keep up would need a full time job to read and interpret everything.
And to recognise each other like me and Pein for eg.
Instead, town killed each other so when scum killed town it was hard to not say that was town vs town violence.
Everyone who kept their coolness was killed and janitored because rational voices sticked out.
Overall was an interesting game but the too many conversions made it unwinnable for town.

Btw @T-Pein™ it was a nice partnership!

Ratchet

hes definitely the worst in UBW lol
Have you played the VN? I thought his conflict with Archer in UBW was at least interesting. In the Fate route, he really doesn't have much going for him. Saber (aka the GOAT) gets all the best moments, from her fight with Rider on a skyscraper to no-selling Gilgamesh's Enuma Elish thanks to Avalon. Shirou... has an okay fight with Kirei (which is far inferior to their fight at the end of Heaven's Feel), his embarrassing comments to Saber about her not fighting, and not much else I can remember. Which makes sense, his character growth is essentially over all three routes.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Have you played the VN? I thought his conflict with Archer in UBW was at least interesting. In the Fate route, he really doesn't have much going for him. Saber (aka the GOAT) gets all the best moments, from her fight with Rider on a skyscraper to no-selling Gilgamesh's Enuma Elish thanks to Avalon. Shirou... has an okay fight with Kirei (which is far inferior to their fight at the end of Heaven's Feel), his embarrassing comments to Saber about her not fighting, and not much else I can remember. Which makes sense, his character growth is essentially over all three routes.
i haven't played VN sadly
but watched the anime, which i think is very overrated outside of the animation

saber the GOAT in all basically. i liked lancer and archer too

i felt like emiya was very lacking in motivation to be an MC lol. like hes intentionally baiting u to dislike him by his decisions lmao

i havent seen all of fates just UBW and some zero

Ratchet

i haven't played VN sadly
but watched the anime, which i think is very overrated outside of the animation

saber the GOAT in all basically. i liked lancer and archer too

i felt like emiya was very lacking in motivation to be an MC lol. like hes intentionally baiting u to dislike him by his decisions lmao

i havent seen all of fates just UBW and some zero
The "Fate" route was adaptated by the earlier DEEN anime, but not exactly, because they included elements from other routes into that too. Sadly, ufotable haven't adaptated it (yet, at least). And yes, I wish I was joking - in the Fate route, Shirou, a 17-year old teenager living in modern Japan, tells King Arthur, famous for having never lost a battle and with the epithet "King of Knights", that because she's not a man she shouldn't be fighting, and to leave it to him.

The VN is kind of required to get something out of him, really. I don't think he's all that great anyway, but he's okay. I have a bigger problem with how lazy and uncreative his power is in comparison to the rest of the cast.

I kind of agree with you about it being overrated, though. There are some good ideas, and some iconic characters, but I don't think Nasu (the series creator) is all that great when it comes to paying off the aforementioned ideas, and entries like Grand Order or Apocrypha are mostly mediocre. Hollow Ataraxia is pretty good though, but that's VN-only, and you probably need to have read the main VN first too.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The "Fate" route was adaptated by the earlier DEEN anime, but not exactly, because they included elements from other routes into that too. Sadly, ufotable haven't adaptated it (yet, at least). And yes, I wish I was joking - in the Fate route, Shirou, a 17-year old teenager living in modern Japan, tells King Arthur, famous for having never lost a battle and with the epithet "King of Knights", that because she's not a man she shouldn't be fighting, and to leave it to him.

The VN is kind of required to get something out of him, really. I don't think he's all that great anyway, but he's okay. I have a bigger problem with how lazy and uncreative his power is in comparison to the rest of the cast.

I kind of agree with you about it being overrated, though. There are some good ideas, and some iconic characters, but I don't think Nasu (the series creator) is all that great when it comes to paying off the aforementioned ideas, and entries like Grand Order or Apocrypha are mostly mediocre. Hollow Ataraxia is pretty good though, but that's VN-only, and you probably need to have read the main VN first too.
I havent seen some of the ones u mentioned but do agree there is a lack in story deepness. you just watch fate for some quick nice animated fights and call it a day. and yea shirou isnt the smartest is he :milaugh:

would u actually say VN > anime here. i basically quit the franchise after UBW and some of zero lol

Ratchet

would u actually say VN > anime here. i basically quit the franchise after UBW and some of zero lol
Yeah, but to be fair, I'd probably say the same about most things. Chaos;Head and Chaos;Child both have pretty weak anime adaptations which lack the atmosphere of the VNs, Higurashi whose anime focuses more on the gore and violence than the message it has behind it and the mystery (so much so in fact, that the first arc of Season 2 in the anime is entirely anime-original because through the cuts they made in Season 1, they'd made it so that the mystery underpinning the series was completely unsolvable just from the content, so the series creator stepped in and penned a scenario to fill in the gaps they left), and so on.

Clannad is a rare example of a series I think the anime is maybe even better than the VN, and Steins;Gate is very good adaptation-wise (though even that cuts a lot out, such as Nae Tennouji torturing Okabe in 2025 to death before using the time machine to go back in time 15 years in 2-week installments, resulting in 9-year old Nae suddenly turning into a bloodthirsty psychopath hell-bent on murdering Okabe again and again, and also removing most references to the Committee of 300, who are the main antagonists of the series and what most-closely ties Steins;Gate to Chaos;Head and Robotics;Notes etcetera). I think the biggest issue tends to be that VNs are often 20-40+ hours long and trying to fit that into about 5 hours of anime rarely ever works well.

Scum flooded the game with posts and for town to keep up would need a full time job to read and interpret everything.
And to recognise each other like me and Pein for eg.
Instead, town killed each other so when scum killed town it was hard to not say that was town vs town violence.
Everyone who kept their coolness was killed and janitored because rational voices sticked out.
Overall was an interesting game but the too many conversions made it unwinnable for town.

Btw @T-Pein™ it was a nice partnership!
There was only 3 conversions, 2 done by cult.

The Two Time Mafia

Tohru – @Ekkologix / @Rej
"I was raised to repay all favours, even if owed to foolish, inferior humans!"

Delver Rank - Red Whistle

[Passive - Maid] - Tohru was raised to hate humans and with nothing but destruction in her mind as a Chaos Dragon. That changed, however, when she met Kobayashi. During D0, while she's looking for a partner to link herself for the [White Whistle] connection, she will slowly learn to become kinder. The player to link up with her during the event will become [Kobayashi] to her. They will gain a private chat and may talk to each other through the game. Tohru and her teammates are immune to the actions of Kobayashi, and vice versa.
--- [The One] - Having been finally accepted by someone, Tohru will quickly fall in love with her partner. She must protect them at all costs throughout the game. If she is killed, Thoru will retaliate and devour the perpetrator, super-killing, and janitoring their role. If it fails, she will learn their identity and gain 2 additional votes against them. After getting her revenge, she will be heartbroken, resulting in her being role-crushed for a cycle.
--- [The Protector] - Tohru is keeping a close eye on Kobayashi in order to protect her. Each phase, she will deflect the first action targeting her, and also learn the identity of anyone that visited her. If a player targets Kobayashi with a negative action, she will learn their role name and role-block them the following phase. During the following cycle, actions performed by her against them will be upgraded.
--- [Squatting] - Each cycle, Tohru may invite one member of her team to her private chat with Kobayashi. Their invitation will last a phase, and at the end of it, Kobayashi and Tohru will have the option to extend it permanently. If Kobayashi permanently invites 2 of Tohru's teammates and reveals her role name to Thoru, she will be recruited into their Mafia group.
--- [Jealousy] - If a player has quoted Kobayashi more than 5 times, or tagged her 2 times or plus, she will start suspecting them of being attracted to Kobayashi. Any of her actions performed against a player she's jealous of being upgraded. This includes the factional kill. If a player quotes Kobayashi more than 30 times or tags her 15 times in a phase, Tohru will immediately kill them.

[Passive - Dragon] - As a Dragon, Tohru possesses immense power and durability. She never gets sick or unhealthy. Tohru is bulletproof, she's also immune to role-crushed and all debuffs. As a non-human, she can see the force-field of the abyss which makes her immune to the [Curse of the Abyss]. She can dive without being affected by it.
--- [Regeneration] - Tohru can regenerate any limb after cutting them. She will always regenerate any ability lost, as well as heal from any ailments she suffers from, the following phase.
--- [Flight] - As a Dragon, she can use her wings to fly at high speed. She will evade the first action targeting her each phase and may delve into two layers during the same phase.
--- [Stamina] - Thoru doesn't require sleep, she can post and vote during the night phase if the game thread is open.
--- [Sharp Teeth] - Possessing razor-sharp teeth, Tohru will leave her target unrecognizable when performing a kill. She will janitor their role.
--- [Sonar] - Tohru's actions are immune to redirection, and will always find their target.

[Passive - Poisonous] - Thoru's tail is poisonous. She will drain the vote of any player that visits her, and learn the name of everyone that visited her during a cycle at the end of it. If a player visits her twice in a row, performing hostile actions, she will poison them.

[Activated Passive - Perception Blocking] - Tohru is capable of rendering herself and others invisible. Thoru may activate this ability to render her team invisible. This will last a full phase, any actions targeting them will fail. She will learn the identity of any player that attempted to visit them, and if a player visited them twice, she will learn their role name. If a player visited them thrice, she will retaliate and kill them. If she fails, she will learn their full role. [2-shots]

[Active - Cleansing Saliva] - Each cycle, Tohru may target a player and heal them from any ailments they're currently suffering from. Twice during the game, this can also restore an expended shot from a limited ability. She may not target the same ability with these two shots. [2-shots]

[Active - Shapeshifting] - Each day, she may target a player and disguise herself as them. She will appear as for them in write-ups when performing an action, and she will show up as their investigation result. Mistaken for her target, actions against her will also affect her target. This may not be used one the same player twice in a row.

[Active - Barrier] - Tohru has the ability to project a barrier around an area to protect it. She can target 2 players of her choice, and protect them against any action, including super-kills. The barrier will redirect back any actions targeting them. [2-shots]

[Active - Clairvoyance] - Tohru has the ability to see through things. In each phase, Tohru may target a write-up and learn the identity of any [???] present in it as well as the effects of each ability performed in it. She can not see through a night write-up.
--- [Genius] - Thrice during the game, she may create an exact replica of an ability she has seen in a write-up. She will gain it as a one-shot. [3-shots]

[Active - Special Magic] - Using this rare skill, Tohru is able to open portals to other areas, dimensions, and worlds, with ease.
--- [Portal A] - At night, Tohru may target a player and open a portal next to them. The portal will lead to another location on the player's list of her choosing. Abilities targeted by the first player will also affect the secondary player during that phase. Some abilities may fail due to not being able to pass through the portal. [2-shots]
--- [Portal B] -
During the day, Tohru may open a portal in the thread and leave the game. She will be untargetable during that cycle, however, she may not perform any action of her own nor post in the main game thread, but instead in the General Mafia Thread. If a player post within 1 minute of the opening of the portal, they'll also travel through space and get stuck with her in the General Mafia Thread. [1-shot]
--- [Portal C] -
Locked.

[Active - Fire Breath] - Tohru's primary method of attack. As a Chaos Dragon, she is able to breathe fire so strong that it can sweep away clouds with ease.
--- [Blast of Flame] - Tohru may target a player and destroy the next action they perform, disabling the ability itself for a cycle. If the action destroyed is a hostile action, it will be engulfed in the explosion, upgrading it and redirecting it back to its sender.
--- [Incinerating Beam] - At night, Tohru may target a player and destroy one of their abilities. If she targets the same player twice, she will instead role-crush them permanently. [2-shots]
--- [Pure Burst] -
Starting D3, and after having participated in the lynching of at least one innocent player, Tohru may target a payer and super-kill them, as well as kill the players adjacent to them due to it's the strength of this destructive burst. Each subsequent lynch in which Tohru is amongst the first 3 voters, she will gain an additional shot of this ability. [1-shot]
--- [Cloud Sweaper] -
Once during the game, Tohru may unleash a burst of flames strong enough to sweep anything in its way. She may unleash it in a layer she dove in, role-blocking any player present in it and stealing any artifacts they may have found in that phase. [1-shot]

Tatsumaki – @Destroya / @Hayumi
"Mental strength is secondary, all you really need is overwhelming power."

[Passive - Tornado of Terror] - As the second-ranked S-Class Hero, Tatsumaki is levels above others, and she knows it. Tatsumaki is immune to any player that has a lower delver rank.
--- [Hero] - As a member of the Hero Association, Tatsumaki appears as [Innocent] on cop investigations. She is also lie-detect immune.

[Passive - Moody] - Tatsumaki is a hothead, and absolutely despise incompetent people. During the game, she must always replicate this attitude. He must always reply to people tagging and quoting him in an aggressive and annoyed manner. As long as she does that, she'll keep her immunity.
--- [Enraged] - Tatsumaki deserves much better, these idiots are too incompetent to understand. Every time a player insults her or complains about anything regarding her, she becomes closer and closer to just going mental and killing everyone. Her actions are upgraded against anyone that has insulted or complained against her. If three players enrage her in a phase, she will kill anyone that visits her that cycle, and all actions performed by her are upgraded. Tatsumaki's teammates do not count.
--- [Are You Ignoring Me?!] - Every time she addresses another active player and they don't respond to her within 3 hours, she must make a scene and practically force them to acknowledge her. If they apologize and acknowledge her, she gains two votes for that day. If they fail to acknowledge her or dismiss her tantrum, she will be enraged for the purpose of the ability above.
--- [Get Out Of The Way!] - If during any of her tantrums, another player tells her to calm down or say anything negative about her, she will slam into a large piece of rubble, role-blocking them.

[Passive - Bored] - At the start of the game, Tatsumaki may not perform the factional kill. However, if it fails, Tatsumaki will roll her eyes and take care of it during the following day. She will upgrade the kill to a super-kill.

[Passive - Flight] - Using her psychic power for flight, Tatsumaki levitates in the air when performing an action. She is immune to role-blockers and redirections. Her actions will always find their target.
--- [Hypersonic] - During the day, Tatsumaki is immune to actions from players not currently voting for her.

[Active - Psychokinesis] - As an Esper, Tatsumaki possesses powerful psychic powers as she is able to manipulate physical matter simply with her mind.
--- [Psychic Restraint] - In each phase, Tatsumaki may target two players and role-block them. Her first target amongst the two will be blocked through immunity (if any). If enraged, she will role-crush her first target through immunity, and role-block the second through immunity.
--- [Telekinesis] - Each phase, Tatsumaki may target two players and redirect their next action to a player of her choice. If enraged, this ability will tear away the actions of her targets. She will learn its effects, and they'll be upgraded.
--- [Psychic Barrier] - Each cycle, Tatsumaki may create a barrier protecting a player of her choice. Twice, during the game, she can use the concentrate and create a huge barrier protecting her and her whole team. The barrier will stay up for a whole phase, and negate any actions targeting them, including super-kills. [2-shots]
--- [Psychic Binding] -
Used to suppress the power of another Weeb, Tatsumaki may target a player and destroy one of their abilities.
--- [Telepathy] - Each cycle, Tatsumaki may communicate with another player outside of the thread. She may send a message and receive one back from a target of her choice.
--- [Gravitational Wave] - Tatsumaki may target a player and surround them with her psychic power. Any action they perform will be immediately redirected back to themselves.
--- [Psychic Whirlwind] - Each cycle, she may target a player and trap them into a small vortex of wind. She will gain any artifacts they may have as they fall down.
--- [The Tornado of Terror] - Starting D3, or later, Tatsumaki may target a player and use tremendous psychic power to destroy them, super-killing them. Her ability will cause the layer they are currently present in to distort, randomly redirecting the actions of anyone nearby with the exception of her teammates (if any). She will simultaneously shield them from any randomly redirected ability 'caused by her. If she targets a player that has enraged her previously, this will bypass any immunity. [1-shot]

Sung Jin Wo – @Dr_Professor83 / @Dave
"I'm going to protect my family, even if it means turning all the hunters in the world against me."

[Passive - System] - Created to make him stronger, Jin completed it, becoming the [Shadow Monarch]. He has 2 lives and 2 voting power. After losing his first life, any hostile action targeting him will get downgraded. A super-kill will become a kill, and the latter will become a block.
--- [Daily Quest] - In order to become stronger, Jin must post at least 10 times a day, vote 3 times, and quote 5 players during each day phase. As long as he does, he will always find an artifact when diving as a recompense. Failure to comply will have him spend the night phase in the punishment zone, mod-blocking him.
--- [Murderous Intent] - To keep him alive, the system will always warn him of murderous intent in his vicinity. Jin will learn about the identity of any player that attempts a kill against one of his teammates, or the two players adjacent to him.

[Passive - Two Persons Guild] - If he's one of the last 2 members of his Mafia, Jinwoo will upgrade all his abilities, including the factional kill which will become a super-kill.

[Passive - Detoxification] - Jinwoo's body will automatically remove anything afflicting him. He is immune to role-crushes, role-blocks, and any debuffs. However, this includes buffs, and as such, his role may not be buffed by any other player.

[Activated Passive - Stealth] - Jinwoo is able to camouflage with his surroundings and hide all traces of presence, essentially turning himself both physically and magically invisible. When this is activated, Jinwoo will evade any actions targeting him for a phase, and he will not appear when performing an action. [3-shots]

[Active - Dragon's Fear] - Jin is capable to release a mana-infused shout from his soul that drives anyone weaker than him into a state of intense despair and panic. In each phase, he may target 2 players and prevent them from voting or targeting one of his teammates for a cycle.

[Active - Shadow Extraction] - Each cycle, Jinwoo can target recently deceased players and create a shadow from their bodies. This will destroy their [White Whistle] link. He will gain a one-shot version of their abilities and will create a dead chat with them. Anytime he extracts a new shadow, they will be added to that chat.
--- [Monarch's Domain] - Twice during the game, Jinwoo may choose which ability to retrieve from his shadow soldiers, and upgrade it. [2-shots]
--- [Named Soldier] -
Starting D3, and after participating in the lynching of 2 innocent players, Jinwoo may target one of the players in his chat and completely revive them under his control. They will rejoin the game as one of his underlings, and with a downgraded version of their previous role. For each additional lynch of an innocent player he participates in, he will gain an additional shot. This ability may not be refilled by other means. [1-shot]

[Active - Ruler's Authority] - Jinwoo is able to move and control objects through telekinesis. In each day, Jinwoo may target a player and redirect their action to a target of his choice. If a player has a lower rank than him, this will bypass any immunity.

Sususs Among Us – @Kvothe Kingkiller / @Ekkologix
"Sus..."
Delver Rank - White Whistle

[Passive - Roman Emperor] - Sussus is aware of the presence another Roman Emperor in the game, Caligula. If they die, Sussus will become Emperor in their place and inherit their abilities. If killed by his faction, Sussus will janitor their role and usurp their identity for the rest of the game.

[Passive - Vent Specialist] - Sussus is immune to Trackers and Watchers when performing hostile actions. He is also immune to any reactive ability.
--- [Venting] - During the day, Amogus may move somewhere on the playlist. He will bus-drive himself to the location of his target, action targeting him the phase of his venting will fail, however, actions targeting his new location will affect himself. [3-shots]
--- [Hide] -
At night, Amogus may target a player and hide in a vent next to them. He will learn who they have targeted, and who targeted them in that phase. He will also learn their role name.

[Passive - Everywhere I go, I see Amogus] - After becoming a Moon Whistle or above, Sussus may delve into all the first 5 layers simultaneously.
--- [Flexibility] - Amogus will learn the effects of any ability that targets him through the game. At the end of each cycle, he will gain a one-shot version of each one.

[Passive - Amogus] - If someone thinks everything is sus then they won't be prepared for when the actual threat is among us. Sussus is immune to any player that has changed their votes 5 times or more in a phase. If he performs the factional kill against them, he will upgrade it to a super-kill.

[Active - Imposter] - Amogus will gain an immunity temporarily against anyone that forms a party with him when delving. Every even cycle, he may activate this ability to steal any artifacts they've discovered.

[Active - Emergency Meeting] - At night, Amongus may call an emergency meeting and 'strongly encourage' everyone in the game to place a vote the following day phase to eliminate an imposter. One of the players who fail to vote during that day will be killed instantly, and their role janitored. [1-shot]

[Active - Everyone is Sus] - Sussus is capable of engulfing the game in a state of confusion where everyone is suspicious. Sussus may activate this ability, corrupting investigative abilities for the remainder of the cycle. [1-shot]

Marked: Android 17

Mosquito – @Worst / @Sallucion
“Don't be afraid to bite on a giant, learn from the mosquito”

[Passive - The Elephant, and The Mosquito] - Buzzing around, the Mosquito's exact location is extremely difficult to discern. They have an uncanny ability to sense our murderous intentions, taking flight and disappearing milliseconds before a fatal swat. Mosquito is immune to all actions in the game, including super-kills.

[Passive - Pest] - Few animals on Earth evoke the antipathy that mosquitoes do. Their itchy, irritating bites and nearly ubiquitous presence can ruin a backyard barbecue or a hike in the woods. Everybody hates them. In each phase, Mosquito starts with 3 votes against him, and will always lose a coin flip.
--- [Everywhere] - Mosquitos are everywhere. At the start of the game, the role has access to 2 Mosquitos, meaning it may use all of its actions twice. For each phase spent pestering everyone in the thread and managing to be the top poster, Mosquitos will double in number. Alternatively, for each phase left alone where it doesn't receive any vote or isn't targeted, a new Mosquito will fully grow. The number of mosquitos present is equal to the number of each ability the role may perform.

[Passive - Carrier] - The greatest human killer, mosquitoes are huge vectors of parasitic diseases. In the game, Mosquitos are carrying debuffs pathogens in their systems, alongside other more traditional diseases. When they successfully transmit a disease to a player, the effects they afflict on their targets are RNG'd amongst the pathogens carried by mosquitoes.
--- [Berserk] - The player will attack anyone they interact with during a cycle, and their targets are randomized.
--- [Blind] - The player has 2/3 chances of targeting the players adjacent to their target instead.
--- [Delver's Plague] - The player's actions are randomly redirected to the first phase. In the second phase, the player is vote drained and role-blocked. In the third phase, they are role-crushed. If visited, during the last 2 phases, there is a 50% chance of contagion.
--- [Dengue] - Locked.
--- [Frozen] - The player is role-blocked, and their defense is downgraded. If they did not have any defense, a simple role-block could kill them.
--- [Malaria] - Locked.
--- [Poison] - The player will slowly weaken if not healed. During the first phase, they will lose their vote. During the second phase, they will be role-blocked. Three phases later, they will be hit by a regular kill. Certain 'Poisons' may be stronger than normal.
--- [Telleman's Disease] - This waterborne results in severe stomach illness that lasts 2 cycles. In the first phase, the player may only perform 1 action. In the second phase, their only action will be downgraded in power. In the third phase, they will be blocked. In the fourth phase, they will be role-crushed through immunity.
--- [Zika] - Locked.

[Passive - Insect] - As a non-human, Mosquito can see the force-field of the abyss which makes him immune to the [Curse of the Abyss]. He can dive without being affected by it.
--- [Fossil] - Mosquitos have been around forever. It is rumored that DNA from previous Weebs warriors is present in the guts of Mosquitos. In order to successfully extract one sequence, scientists need at least 3 Mosquitos. If extracted it, a full role from a previous game could be recreated.

[Active - Bite] - In each phase, Mosquitoes may target a player and bite them. The mosquito has an 80% chance of infecting a player without bulletproof status, and not being protected. A player being protected, or with a bulletproof status, has a 40% chance of being afflicted. A player with a super-bulletproof status has only a 20% chance of being infected. The second time, he bites a player, the chances go up by 20%.
--- [Pathogens] - Any time Mosquito bites a player, they will ingest pathogens from their target. If the target was suffering from any ailment, Mosquito will transmit it to the next player he bites, infecting them with it.
--- [DNA] - Any time a Mosquito bites a player, it will ingest blood from its target. Each cycle, the Mosquito may extract DNA it got from a player in order to recreate one of its abilities as a one-shot.
--- [Itchy Rash] - During the bite, Mosquito's saliva is transferred to their host, causing a rash. Each rash on a player adds 0.5 votes on them.

[Active - Buzzing] - Each phase, Mosquito may target 3 posts and start buzzing around them distracting the players that post on them. Their next actions will be randomly redirected.

Maki - @Adam 🍎 / @Flowa
"You better kill me in one hit, you damn Octopus!"

[Passive - Godmother] - In her quest of proving her family wrong, Maki has taken it upon herself to leads [The Two Time Mafia] as their Godmother and showcase her leadership skills. She is immune to Role-Crushes, possessions, and any kind of debuffs. She investigates as [Innocent] on cop reports.
--- [Enhanced Durability] - Maki is super-bulletproof. However, at the start of the game, a super-kill will leave her unconscious, role-crushing her for a cycle through her immunity. After unlocking her full potential, she will be fully super-bulletproof.

[Passive - Senpai] - Respected by all of the students at Tokyo Jujutsu High, Maki emanate an aura of leadership. She has a voting power of three.

[Passive - High Intellect] - Maki is a great strategist, she can stay one step ahead of her opponent in battle and can read other people's moves through their personalities. She is immune to reactive abilities, she will permanently develop an immunity against the first type of negative action successfully used against her, and each cycle, she will evade the first action targeting her.

[Passive - Cursed Glasses] - Unable to see cursed energy naturally, Maki uses special classes that grant her these abilities. Maki is able to see the threads of [Curse of the Abyss] flowing around her, she is immune to it.
--- [Perception] - Each cycle, she may target a player and investigate their cursed energy. She will learn their role name, and if they have any attacking abilities.

[Passive - Weapon Specialist] - Maki is an expert in all sorts of weaponry, able to wield a wide assortment of different weapons. Anytime she discovers an artifact, Maki will unlock its full potential, gaining it as a full ability.
--- [Multi-Tasking] - Maki is fully capable of switching between multiple weapons in the course of a single fight. If she performs the factional kill, she will kill anyone that targets her with a hostile action that same phase.
--- [Extensive Knowledge] - As a true master when it comes to weapons, Maki is able to deduce everything about a weapon when she sees it. Maki is immune to the attacks of any player that has claimed their role in the thread. If a player has only claimed an ability or hinted at its results, Maki will gain immunity against that specific one.
--- [Disarm] - If she's targeted with a hostile action by a player currently voting for her, Maki will learn about it but not of their identity. She will attempt to disarm them, challenging them to an R/P/S game. If she wins, she will disarm them and steal the ability they've tried to target her with. If she fails, they will gain immunity against her and her teammates.

[Active - Cursed Tools] - Despite her lack of cursed energy, Maki is an effective Jujutsu Sorcerer as she makes up for it with her astonishing physical abilities and a vast array of cursed tools.
--- [Metal Polearm] - Using this metal polearm used for training, Maki may target a player and spar with them. She will train them, upgrading their actions temporarily, and allowing them to bypass role-blocks and redirections. They will be informed of the training.
--- [Nagitana Polearm] - Each cycle, Maki may target a player and redirect back the next action they perform.
--- [Playful Cloud] - Each cycle, Maki may use this special grade and destroy any defensive passive they may have. Due to it being a three-section staff, this ability has a 50% chance of affecting the 2 players adjacent to Maki's target as well.
--- [Dragon Bone] - This blade possesses far greater cutting power than normal. Twice during the game, Maki may target a write-up and destroy it, disabling any of its effects. [2-shots]

[Active - Heavenly Restriction] - Bindings placed on her at birth, granting her superhuman physical abilities in exchange for the ability to use curse energy. At the start of the game, Maki has an imperfect version of [Heavenly Restriction]. Once her White Whistle partner, acting as her twin, dies, she will unlock her full potential.
--- [Unleashed] - After the death of her [Twin], Maki lost all of her cursed energy which is shared by twins. Because of that, her physical strength, speed, and senses have increased significantly. She is now permanently super-bulletproof, and any action performed by her has its effect automatically upgraded. When performing the factional kill, she will super-kill her target, as well as anyone, target her that phase.
--- [Item] - After the death of her [Twin], Maki will inherit one of her abilities under the form of a sword that she can use.
--- [Presence] - Maki strikes fear into anyone that interacts with her as Curses completely disappears around her. She will learn the identity of anyone that visits her and the effects of the abilities they've performed. She will drain their vote and make them unable to target her for a cycle.
--- [Advanced: Dragon Bone] - After her power-up, Maki is able to wield this blade with greater efficacy. Each cycle, Maki may target two players and role-crush them through immunity.
--- [Annihilation] - Following her twin's request to destroy everything, Maki may activate this ability when delving into a party. She will annihilate both her partners, super-killing them through immunity. [1-shot]

Factional Bonus Abilities:

[Arise] - Each cycle, one dead member of the Mafia can be risen from the dead to perform an action. Twice during the game, they can be used to perform the factional kill using their modifier.

[Twins] - Members of the Two Time Mafia are paired with each other, with each pair having the same first letter in their name. If one member dies, his partner will inherit one of their abilities permanently.

[Venting] - Every even cycle, each Mafia member may vent to another location on the players' list. Actions targeting them will fail during that phase, while actions targeting the player at that location will affect them.

[Shapeshifting] - In each phase, each member of the Mafia can appear as another role name when performing an action.

[Creation] - Each phase, the Two-Time Mafia may create a write-up and have the host post it on their behalf.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to The Two Time Mafia

The Believers Mafia

Mori Calliope – @Ratchet / @BleakAsh
"We never forget the fallen, but we move on."

[Passive - VTuber] - As a Virtual Youtuber, Mori Calliope's identity remains a secret to everyone as her job depends on it. Any investigative action that targets her will fail, and this ability may not be destroyed nor disabled. Additionally, she may not claim her role name in the thread.
--- [Youtube Channel] - As a Youtuber, she relies heavily on subs to grow her channel and compete against her fellow Vtubers. During the game, 'Quotes' are the equivalent of views, and the more views from a player she receives, the more likely they are to become one of her subs. If a player quotes her 13 times throughout a day phase, they will become a first tier sub for 2 cycles. Each phase they do so, they will go up a tier. Calli is immune to votes from first tier subs, she is immune against the actions and votes of second tier subs. Third tier subs become permanent subs, and she has an immunity against them for the rest of the game.
--- [Donations] - Any player that performs a positive action on Calli will become a second tier subscriber immediately. Subsequent positive actions from them will follow the same procedure as subbing through quotes.

[Passive - Dead Beats] - Called dead beats, Calli's fans are very loyal to her. They're divided into 3 tiers. She will learn the identity of first tier subs, the role name of second tier subs, and the full role of third tier subs as well as any artifact they got. At the end of each cycle, she will earn half a gold coin for every subscriber.
--- [My Queen] - Depending on their tiers, actions performed by Calli against one of her subscribers are amplified. Against, first tier subs, she will bypass role-blocks. Against, second tier, she will bypass redirections as well as protection. Against third tier subs, she actions bypass any immunity they may have.
--- [I AM NOT YOUR DAD] - Despite what she claims, Calli has many people that look up to her, fans and colleagues alike. Each cycle, she may target one of her current subscribers and redirect their actions to a target of her choice. Alternatively, she may choose to protect one of her colleagues, shielding them from any negative action including super-kills.

[Passive - Super Chat] - This is a place for her more hardcore fans. After gaining a second tier subscriber, Calli will open a special chat for that new tier of fans, and any subsequent tier 2 subscriber will join it as well. If a player becomes a tier 3, she may take control of their role and vote one cycle once.
--- [Gaming] - Calli tries her best to impress her fans with her occasional gaming skills. Starting D2, and each cycle, she may activate a revealed role and play it for the remainder of the cycle. She will gain access to all abilities the role had upon their death. This ability will only work when she has at least one tier 2 sub.

[Passive - Reaper] - Calli hails from the underworld, the realm of the dead, where she used to work as a grim reaper.
--- [The Underworld] - The souls of the fallen weebs in the game goes to her, and she decided to open a special dead chat where they may rest before she carries them to the afterlife later. They may talk amongst each other in it, and she can participate as well.
--- [Hiatus] - Currently on a hiatus and working as VTuber, Calli may not perform the factional kill. If she's one of the last 3 players alive in her mafia, she will resume her work as a reaper. She will be able to finally perform the faction kill and reap the souls of all players in [The Underworld] chat.

[Active - Ricky] - Each cycle, Calli may target a player and slice through them using her scythe. She will disable any passive abilities they may have for a cycle. The second time she targets the same player, she will destroy their passive abilities permanently.
--- [Flail] - At night, Calli may target a player with her spiked metal bat, role-blocking them for the phase. Her target's vote will be drained the following day as they recover.

[Active - Diss Track] - A talented musician, and aspiring rapper, Calli is not a stranger to taking her beef to the booth. Each day, Calli may target a player and diss them. She must tag them, and actually diss them in the context of the game in a post that is a minimum of 100 words. Her target will be role-crushed due to the public attacks against them.
--- [Single EP] - On odd cycles, Calli may turn her diss into a single for release. Her target will suffer additional effects* depending on the reception of the single by other players. If she receives 4 likes** on it, she will learn their role name. If she receives 6, she will also vote to drain them. If she receives 8, the role-crush will last 2 cycles. If receives 10 likes, she will kill them and janitor their role at the end of the phase. If she receives 12 likes or more, the kill will be upgraded to a super-kill.
*The effects stack, meaning if she receives 6 likes, she will both learn their role and vote drain them.
**Likes from her or her teammate do not count.

[Active - Callidrip] - Calli has different outfits that fit her mood at any time. At night, she may change her outfit and debut a new one for the following cycle. Each outfit has its own advantages as it provides her with different abilities. Throughout the game, she may debut new outfits for every 5 new subscribers she has. New outfits must be drawn by her and submitted alongside their effects before being approved.
--- [Reaper Mode] - Calli starts the game wearing this outfit from her old job. As a reaper, Calli is immune to redirections, and at night she may target a player and steal one of their abilities temporarily. If they die that night, she will steal an ability permanently.
--- [Rapper Mode] - In this mode, Calli's wearing casual streetwear. She is immune to role-blocks, and each cycle, she may target a player and destroy the next action they perform. In this outfit, Calli may use [Diss Track] twice in the same phase.
--- [Ravishing Mode] - Wearing a beautiful dress, Calli has a voting power of 3, and any negative actions targeting her will be redirected to one of her subscribers. In this outfit, she may not diss anyone.

Khun Maschenny Zahard – @Hayumi
"Don't be so impatient. The smell of blood hanging in the air is what gets me in the mood for a fight."

[Passive - Zahard Princess] - As one of the Zahard's princesses, Maschenny is immune to lie-detects. During the day, she may not be tracked or watched.
--- [Succession] - If Julius were to die, she will become the leader of [The Believers Mafia], inheriting items and abilities.
--- [Yellow May] - Wielding this ignition weapon bestowed to her by Zahard, Maschenny will kill anyone that targets her with a hostile action when performing a factional kill.

[Passive - Rules] - Zahard Princesses are governed by a set of rules that they must respect. As long as Maschenny respects them, she will remain a princess and retain her immunities.
--- [Thou shalt not commit adultery] - They must not have a relationship with a man. Maschenny may not tag a male player in the thread.
--- [Thou shalt not marry] - Maschenny must never participate in a private chat. If not asked for her permission when invited, she must not post.
--- [Thou shalt not giveth birth] - Maschenny must never gift anything to any other player, she mustn't trade artifacts nor coins with another player.
--- [Thou shalt not help an enemy] - Maschenny must never vote alongside another player not on her team when they ask her in the thread.
--- [Thou shalt not enter the floor of death] - Maschenny must never dive past the 5th layer.

[Passive - Ten Leaders] - Maschenny is the direct descendent of one of the ten leaders, as a member of one of the great families, she has a voting power of three.

[Passive - High Ranker] - Often described as gods amongst gods, high rankers are levels above other rankers. Maschenny is immune to any player that has a lower delver rank.
--- [Calamity] - If she performs the faction kill, she will super-kill any player with a lower delver rank than her.

[Passive - Smell of Blood] - Nothing gets Maschenny in a better mood to fight than the smell of blood. Maschenny will learn the identity of any player that attempts to kill her, and if she will immediately challenge them to an R/P/S game. Best of three-game, if she wins, she will learn their full role and role-crush them. If she loses, they will gain immunity against her for the remainder of the cycle.

[Passive - Keen Senses] - Being able to sense people kilometers away, Maschenny will learn the identity of all players that visited the same layer as her at the end of each cycle.
--- [Perception] - Twice during the game, she may also learn about the number of [Guilty] players amongst the group visiting her layer.

[Activated Passive - Redan] - Also known as Lightning Pill, this compressed baang of shinsu, creates an electrical current through her body when she takes it, increasing her strength and speed. In this state, Maschenny will reacts to any actions targeting her, evading it. Additionally, any abilities performed by her in this state are upgraded. This last a full phase, and for every innocent player lynch she participates in as one of the first 3 voters, she will gain an extra shot. [2-shots]

[Active - Baang] - During the day, Maschenny may summon a [Baang] and place it near a target of her choice. They will have a +1 vote added to them. If they target her or one of her teammates with a negative action during that time, they will be vote-silenced as well as have their action redirected. This will consume the Baang. If not consumed, the [Baang] will remain next to them. Each cycle, she may control and switch the positions of ones still active from a previous cycle. The more Baangs are placed near a target, the stronger the effects of the explosion are when triggered.

[Active - Lightning Barrier] - Machenny can create a wide range of lightning barriers to protect a big area. Each cycle, she may target two players and protect them against most actions targeting them. She may self-target, and this lasts a phase.

[Active - Electric Storm Cloud] - Maschenny is capable of engulfing her surroundings with storm clouds which impair the opponent's vision. Maschenny may activate this ability and engulf the game in a storm cloud, disabling investigative abilities for the remainder of the cycle. Alternatively, she may engulf the game thread in a cloud, forcing players to vote privately for the lynch. During a storm cloud, no vote count is provided. She may only use each effect once. [2-shots]

[Active - Maschenny Style: Lightning Spear Technique] - Developed by her, this style allows the user to take on a spear bearer position without being armed with spears.
--- [Lighting Spear] - Maschenny may target a player and destroy the next action they perform, disabling the ability itself for a cycle. If the action destroyed is a hostile action, it will be engulfed in the explosion, upgrading it and redirecting it back to its sender.
--- [Great Spear of Dawn] - Maschenny may target a write-up and destroy it, disabling any of its effects. [2-shots]
--- [Tres Cuernos] - Locked.

Battra – @MistyCatGoddess / @Rhea Calliope / @Midnight Delight
"Take that you dinosaur!"

[Passive - Earth's Champion] - Created by the Earth because of the danger posed by humans, Battra is here to destroy everything and anything that is endangering the life of the Earth. It is bulletproof and immune to role-crushes as well as most debuffs.

[Passive - The Protector] - Alongside his mission to protect the earth, Battra has taken it upon himself to also protect his newfound allies. He will deflect the first 2 actions targeting one of his teammates each cycle.
--- [Unleashed] - If one of his allies is killed, he will retaliate and devour the perpetrator, super-killing and janitoring their role. If it fails, he will learn their identity and gain 2 additional votes against them. [1-shot]

[Passive - Insect] - Battra has access to two different forms, his larva form, and his adult/imago form. Each form gives him access to a different set of abilities, and he may switch between the two throughout the day.
--- [The Abyss] - As a non-human, Battra can see the force-field of the abyss which makes him immune to the [Curse of the Abyss]. He can dive without being affected by it.

[Passive - Conductive Touch] - Battra can discharge harmful energy via contact in both of his forms. He will drain the vote of any player that visits him, and learn the name of everyone that visited him during a cycle at the end of it. If a player visits him twice in a row, performing hostile actions, he will poison them.

[Active - Larval Form] - In his larval form, Battra is an extremely brutal combatant who attacks his opponents relentlessly.
--- [Burrowing] - While in his larval stage, Battra is able to burrow. He evades the first hostile action targeting him in this form each cycle. He can also post and vote during the night phase.
--- [Amphibiousness] - As a larva, Battra can swim great distances and also come onto land. He is able to visit a second layer during the day, and will always discover an artifact when diving.
--- [Horn] - Wielding his massive horn as a bludgeoning weapon, Battra will janitor the role of his target if he performs any kill when in this form, including the factional kill.
--- [Force Field] - Each cycle, Battra is able to encase himself in a force field and redirect any actions targeting him to its sender, including super-kills. This lasts a cycle, and he may not change form once activated. [2-shots]
--- [Electric Blasts] -
During the day, Battra may target a player and fry half of their abilities for a cycle. They will be unable to use them.
--- [Energy Pulses] - At night, Battra may target a player and redirect their actions to a random target. The random target can not be someone from his team.

[Active - Imago Form] - In this adult form, Battra develops three pairs of legs as well as new wings. He has even more control over his abilities.
--- [Flight] - In this imago form, Battra attains flight at very high speed, allowing for easier and more effective travel. During the day, he is immune to actions performed by players not currently voting for him. At night, he may perform an action a second time, excluding factional kills.
--- [Enhanced Strength] - Battra is immune to role-blocks in his adult form, and at night, he may assist one of his teammates, enhancing an action they perform.
--- [Powder] - From his wings, Battra can emit a powder to freeze a target of his choice. They will be role-blocked and afflicted with the [Frozen] debuff. Twice, during the game, he can use the powder to instead create a barrier protecting him and his whole team. The barrier will stay up for a whole phase, and negate any actions targeting them, including super-kills.
--- [Energy Shock] - At night, Battra may send an energy wave in the layer he is in. He will role-block all players present in that layers. [1-shot]
--- [Prism Beams] -
Having developed more powerful optic prism beams in this form, Battra may target a player and role-crush them for a cycle. If this fails, Battra will learn about it and will rebound the prism towards his target once more in the following phase, role-blocking them through immunity.
--- [Purple Blasts] - Twice during the game, he may target a player and destroy one of their abilities. If he targets the same player twice, he will instead role-crush them permanently. [2-shots]

[Active - Dark Hurricane] - A powerful wind attack that Battra can unleash by a single flap of his wings, sucking the oxygene from the air itself. Starting D3, and after having participated in the lynch of at least one innocent player, Battra may target a payer and super-kill them, as well as kill the players adjacent to them due to it's high area of effects. Each subsequent lynch in which Battra is amongst the first 3 voters, he will gain an additional shot of this ability. [1-shot]

Cell – @Zemmi / @Dr_Professor83
“That was dull... I need more entertainment.”

Phase 1 -

[Passive - Imperfect Form] - Designed via cell recombination of the strongest weeb warriors, Cell is the ultimate creation of Dr. Gero. Prior to the game start, Cell has been slowly growing stronger and absorbing other weeb, reaching his current form. He starts the game as Imperfect Cell and must unlock his new forms in order to access their abilities.
--- [Androids] - In the game, five random players have attached to them the cells of Androids 17 and 18, receiving a power-up. In each phase, Cell may target two players looking for them. If he finds one, he will immediately attempt to absorb them. If they have a diving rank equal to or lower than him, he will succeed. If they currently have a diving rank higher than him, he will challenge them to an R/P/S game where he must win 2 in a row, while one-loss will make him lose that phase's challenge. After each successful absorption, Cell will unlock one of his new forms.
--- [Time-Machine] - Once during the game, Cell can activate his time-machine to go back in time and absorb an android before they are killed. He will janitor the lynch and attempt to absorb the lynched player. [1-shots]

[Passive - Regeneration] - Thanks to his amplified Namekian DNA, cells can regenerate from any level. He will always regenerate any ability lost, as well as from any ailments he suffers from, the following phase. He may not be killed, however, in his imperfect form, a super-kill will leave him regenerating for 2 cycles and unable to do anything. If targeted by another one in that window, he will die.
--- [Cell Memory] - With each of his cells having a life of its own, Cell's regeneration ability is immune to all kinds of tampering. It may never be disabled or destroyed.

[Passive - Zenkai] - From his Saiyan cells, Cell has the ability to become more powerful after recovering from severe injuries. He will slowly develop immunity against any type of negative action used against him. Thanks to his Saiyan cells, Cell appears as [Innocent] upon investigation and is immune to lie-detects.
--- [Ki Surpression] - In his pursuit of perfection, Cell starts the game being very cautious and cunning. He is immune to trackers and watchers as long as he doesn't have a vote on him. This attitude is also reflected in his game thread presence, he has no voting power and must avoid entering into arguments.
--- [Ki Sense] - Cell has the ability to sense someone's power level. Each phase, he may target a player and discover their diving rank. If he targets the same player a second time, he will learn their role name.

[Passive - Frieza DNA] - Thanks to Frieza's DNA, Cell has the ability to survive and breathe in outer space. He can post and vote during the night phase if it is open.

[Activated Passive - Ginger Town] - Cell may set up a trap for players hunting him. When activated, Cell will attempt to absorb the actions of any player that targets him during the phase. He will gain a one-shot version of each ability absorbed. [2-shots]

[Activated - Absorption] - Using his tail, Cell can absorb other beings into his body, gaining their strength. Each cycle, Cell may target a player and attempt to absorb them. If successful, he will steal an ability from them as well as vote temporarily, and leave them role-crushed for the remainder of the cycle. Against a player will dive rank equal or lower than him, he will succeed automatically, however against a higher-ranked player, he will engage them in a similar R/P/S game to that of the [Androids] ability.
--- [Life Drain Energy] - If he performs the factional kill, Cell will use his tail to drain the life out of his target. He will permanently steal one of their abilities.

[Activity - Special Technique] - Imperfect or not, Cell still knows how to throw hands. He's got plenty of special techniques that he has inherited from his Saiyan cells.
--- [Kamehameha] - Each cycle, Cell may target a player and destroy any artifacts they may have. If they don't have any, he will drain their vote instead.
--- [Solar Flare] - During the day, Cell may target a player, redirecting their next action randomly and afflicting them with the [Blind] debuff.

Phase 2 -

[Passive - Semi-Perfect] - After attaining this form and absorbing one Android, Cell's power will grow considerably. He retains all of his previous abilities and unlocks new upgraded versions. In this form, he loses his cautious nature, enabling him to vote and enter into any arguments he'd like. He has a voting power of two.
--- [Accelerated Hunt] -
Hungry for more power and more sure of himself, Cell is looking for quicker ways to attain his final form. Each cycle, he may perform his [Android] action a second time. In this form, he will automatically succeed after successfully targeting an Android.
--- [Advanced Regeneration] - In his new form, Cell automatically regenerates any ability he loses immediately, giving him immunity against having his abilities disabled or destroyed. It will take him only a phase to regenerate from a super-kill in this form.
--- [Advanced Ki Sense] - With an upgraded ability to sense the power level of his targets, Cell may target a player and learn their role name. If he targets the same player a second time, he will learn their full role and gain immunity against them. The two [Ki Sense] abilities do not count for the purpose of targeting a player a second time.
--- [Advanced Absorption] - In his new form, and while still hunting for Androids, Cell can continue absorbing players in order to gain even more power. As semi-perfect Cell, this ability bypasses immunity and as such, he will always steal an ability from his targets as a two-shot. If his target is an [Android], this will automatically fully absorb them.
--- [Advanced Techniques] - Having still access to his previous techniques, Cell has upgraded their effects. [Kamehameha] now destroys both his targets' votes and artifacts permanently. Using [Solar Flare], Cell can now target 2 players and redirect their actions to targets of his choice.

[Activated Passive - Self Destruction Mode] - Out of desperation, Cell can initiate self-destruction using a special technique in order to eliminate all threats to him. When activated, he will spend a phase growing and absorbing any ability thrown at him before exploding, killing himself, and janitoring his own role. The explosion will super-kill the two living players adjacent to him, as well as role-block any player in the same layer as him in that phase. Actions targeting him that phase will be randomly redirected at the end of it on the players in the same layer as him. Anytime Cell participates in the lynching of an [Innocent] player, he will gain an additional shot of this ability. It may not be refilled through other means. [1-shot]
--- [Super-Perfect Form] -
A cycle later, Cell will fully regenerate and return to the game. If the ability was activated while he was in [Semi-Perfect] mode, he will automatically unlock his [Perfect Cell] mode. If he was already Perfect Cell, he will unlock an upgraded version called [Super-Perfect]. The latter may not be unlocked through any other means.

[Active - Energy Shield] - Cell has the ability to use a barrier in order to stop any interferences. He can target 2 players of his choice, and shield them from any action, including super-kills. [2-shots]

[Active - Instant Transmission] - Each cycle, Cell can instantly teleport to another's players' locations by homing on their Ki Signature. To do so, he must have previously used [Ki Sense] successfully on them. During the phase this is used, actions targeting him will fail, however, actions targeting his target will affect him.
--- [Teleport] - When performing a hostile action, Cell is immune to any Watcher/Tracker as well as any reactive ability.

[Active - Energy Blasts] - Through the people whose cells make up his body, Cell has inherited several techniques that use energy blasts. He is able to perform using his own distinct style.
--- [Big Bang Crash] - A powerful, blazing red-colored version of Vegeta's attack, Cell can target a player and role-crush them for a cycle. If they have targeted him that cycle, he will role-crush them through immunity.
--- [Galick Gun] - Using this powerful purple-colored energy blast, Cell can target a player and destroy their defensive passive. If they have voted him two cycles in a row, this will bypass any immunity.

Phase 3 -

[Passive - Perfect Form] - After attaining his perfect form, Cell has become the ultimate warrior. He is now immune Role-Blocks, Role-Crushes, as well as any debuffs. Through his upgraded regeneration, he will automatically regenerate from a super-kill.
--- [Death Beam] - If he performs the factional kill, Cell will automatically upgrade it to a super-kill, and janitor the role of his target.

[Active - Cell Jrs.] - Cell can produce and spawn Cell Juniors through cellular mitosis and birth them from his tail. While lacking his exact power, they are still quite powerful. Cell has access to 6 [Cell Jrs.] each cycle, and the more he sends to target a player, the stronger the effect is.
--- [1 Cell Jr.] - Cell can target a player and role-block them.
--- [2 Cell Jrs.] - Cell can target a player and destroy one of their abilities temporarily, or redirect their actions to a target of his choice.
--- [3 Cell Jrs.] - Cell can target a player and role-block them through immunity.
--- [4 Cell Jrs.] - Cell can target a player and role-crush them, stealing their artifacts and gold at the same time.
--- [5 Cell Jrs.] - Cell can target a player and kill them. Cell Jrs. attacks can not be upgraded directly.
--- [6 Cell Jrs.] - Cell can target a player and permanently role-crush them. This will leave the Cell Jrs. depleted of energy for a cycle.

[Active - Perfect Barrier] - Charging up an aura and expelling it, Cell can create a protective, expanding barrier that can block attacks and damage opponents who are caught in it. He can protect his faction from any actions targeting them, including super-kills. The barrier will redirect back any actions targeting them. [1-shot]

[Active - Super Kamehameha] - Starting D4, and after having participated in the lynching of at least one innocent player, Cell may target a payer and super-kill them, as well as kill the players adjacent to them due to the strength of his attack. Anytime he participates in the lynching of an [Innocent] player, he will gain an additional shot of this ability. [1-shot]

[Active - Cell Games] - To recreate the World Martial Arts tournament, and to show his power to the world, Cell can organize a tournament for Weeb warriors to enter and challenge him in order to save their world. The sign-ups for it will stay open for the whole day with everyone being able to join as there is no players limit.
--- [Arena] - Having created the Arena in the middle of nowhere so that they can fight without any interferences, players that sign-up to his tournament will be commuted the night phases it takes place in. They'll be unable to perform any action.
--- [Games] - Cell will challenge every contestant to an R/P/S round. Against one contestant, he only needs to win one round once to defeat them, while an opponent needs to win 3 rounds in a row in order to defeat him.
--- [World Champion] - If he wins against all of the contestants, he will gain a permanent immunity against the votes and actions of anyone that has signed up, and he may super-kill one of them through any immunity.
--- [Defeated Threat] - If he loses, Cell will no longer be considered a threat to the Weeb Warriors. The contestants who had won against him will develop an immunity against him and members of his factions, and their actions will bypass his own immunities.

Continued...

The Believers Mafia (continued) -

[Passive - Magic Emperor] - Believing all Weebs to be equal, Julius has taken it upon himself to eliminate the Town bourgeoisie, and create a better world without scum discrimination. He leads [The Believers Mafa] as their Godfather. He is immune to Role-Crushes, possessions, and any kind of debuffs. He investigates as [Innocent] when not disguised.
--- [The Strongest] - Julius is super-bulletproof. Actions performed by him have a certain priority, at night, his actions will always get processed first. During the day, his actions use a time-stamp from an hour earlier.
--- [No More Nerf] - Julius has often been holding himself back due to the widespread destruction potential he's capable of when going all out. Any time Julius performs an action, he has a 25% chance of role-blocking the players adjacent to his target due to the shockwave his actions emit.

[Passive - Time Reversal] - By using stored time, Julius can heal his wounds by reversing them to make them as though they never existed. He will regenerate any ability stolen or destroyed in the following phase.
--- [Restoration] - Twice during the game, Julius may target limited useability and restore it by rewinding time. He may self target, however, he may not target the same ability with these two shots. [2-shots]
--- [Time Stored] -
If he is successfully killed or lynched, and still has teammates alive, his role will be janitor'd and protected by his allies for a cycle. At the end of it, he will return as a younger version of himself. Since his time stored his finite, this ability as well as a few others will be consumed. [1-shot]

[Passive - Knowledge] - Julius has extensive knowledge about anything magical and weeb. He will start the game aware of the identity of half the roles that made it into the game. In each phase, he will learn about 2 new ones.
--- [Intelligence] - Julius is also capable of deciphering pretty much anything. At the end of each cycle, he will learn the identity of any [???] appearing in write-ups. Each phase, he may target an ability used in a write-up and discover its complete effects. Additionally, at the end of each cycle, he will decipher and learn the full role of a player that has claimed that cycle.

[Passive - Special Grimoire] - Appearing as if using magic with a grimoire, Julius' grimoire is kept well above his head, and it possesses no front or back. Julius is immune to redirections, and his actions will always find their target. His abilities' effects may not be disabled nor investigated.

[Passive - Precognition] - Through his Time Magic, Julius has the ability to see into the immediate future to help him dodge attacks and plan around the movements of his opponent. Julius will learn about the identity of anyone that visits immediately after. If a player targets him twice in a cycle, he will learn the effects of their abilities used and role name.
--- [Future Events] - It also allows him to predict incoming events. At the end of each cycle, he will also learn if he or one of his teammates has been investigated, or targeted with a kill. If a player targets members of his team twice in the same cycle, Julius will learn their role.

[Active - Master of Disguise] - Julius can disguise himself in order to shirk his duties as King more easily and freely observe the diverse magic that surrounds with being noticed. Each day, he may target a player and disguise himself as them. He will appear as for them in write-ups when performing an action, and he will show up as their investigation result. Mistaken for his target actions against him will also affect his target. This ability isn't restricted by the cyclical limit, as long as he doesn't have any votes on him, he can keep disguising himself and appearing as someone else throughout the day.

[Active - Time Magic] - Julius uses this magic attribute to manipulate time. He is able to steal and store time from others and then use that time to accelerate, decelerate, stop, or even reverse the flow of time.
--- [Reversing Spell] - Julius may target a player and heal them from any ailments they're currently suffering from. Once during the game, he may instead reverse time for a player, bringing them back to their state at the start of the game, refilling all their abilities. To use this ability, he must have stored 2 phases worth of time receiving 0 votes on the EoD vote count.
--- [Decelaration] - Julius may target a player and delay all their actions by 1 cycle. Alternatively, he may target a player and delay any actions targeting them by 1 cycle.
--- [Accelaration] - Julius may target a player and enable them to use the same ability a second time that cycle. Because of their enhanced speed, the second usage of the ability will be unstoppable. He may not use this on a teammate two cycles in a row.
--- [Aging Spell] - Julius may target a player and age their role. They will unlock any restricted ability they may have. Once during the game, he may instead rapidly age his target, turning them into dust. To use this ability, he must have stored 2 phases worth of time receiving 0 votes on the EoD vote count.
--- [Chrono Stasis] - Each day, Julius can manifest spheres next to 2 post numbers. Any player that post on it will be trapped in a time-loop for the cycle, blocking them and draining their vote.
--- [Chrono Stasis Grigora] - At night, Julius may control the Mana surrounding 3 players of his choice. Any actions they perform targeting him or his team will get automatically caught, and fail.
--- [Chrono Anastasis] - During the day, Julius may create a clock face that expands and covers the entire game thread, enabling him to stop and rewind time within it. This will last 3 hours, and during it, Julius will control any action performed during it. He will receive each action submitted during this period, including their effects and target, and may rewind any he chooses. A rewound action will have its effects disabled. During this period, if a player is adjacent to him, or if a player targets him or one of his teammates, he will learn their identity and their role name. After the end of the spell, time will resume normally and any ability not rewound by Julius will be processed. He may not use this ability two cycles in a row.
--- [Time Annhilation] - Day 4, or later, Julius may create two orbs in his hands that erase from existence anything they make contact with. He may target a player and super-kill them. The orbs will completely consume his target, janitoring their role and erasing anything they've ever done. Any actions performed by them in the past will be undone. [1-shot]

Grandmaster – @Wanji CUCKSMOKE
"Welcome everybody! Hey, let's have a big round of applause for all of today's contenders who have died so gruesomely! Good sports!"

[Passive - Elder] - As an elder, the Grandmaster possesses a cosmic life rendering him immune to any debuffs, as well as the [Curse of the Abyss].
--- [Virtually Immortal] - Having been cursed by death itself, the Grandmaster is unable to die. If he is lynched, he will simply leave the game and go have fun elsewhere. If he is targeted with a super-kill, the curse will be temporarely lifted.

[Passive - Hedonist] - Grandmaster is here to have fun, and enjoy his life. He isn't preoccupied with these quarrels between Weebs. During the game, he must always display a cool-headed and charming attitude. In each phase, he must attempt to flirt with another player in this game. As long as he keeps his usual attitude, [Death] will keep her ban on him.
--- [Silver Tongue] - Grandmaster is a cunning individual, always trying to trick anyone that is going after him in order to escape. If he's targeted by hostile action, it will be delayed by a phase. In the meantime, he will gain a private chat with the person that targeting him to get them to stand down. By the end of it, they will be asked if they would like to keep chatting with him. If they accept, the chat will stay open for an additional phase and their initial action against him will fail.
--- [Great Host] - Grandmaster always makes sure to give respect and reward to those who please him and work for him. If someone targets him with positive action, they will gain immunity against him and other members of his faction.

[Passive - Instigator] - Fascinated with games and manipulating people, the Grandmaster should always be trying to pit two players against each other when they're arguing in the thread. Anytime two players are voting against each other, Grandmaster may initiate a challenge between the two. Each player will receive "Would you like to challenge [Other's Name]?", if both accept, they must play a game of R/P/S best of 5, and the loser will be killed. If a player refuses the challenge invitation proposed by Grandmaster, he will gain immunity against them for the remainder of the cycle.
--- [Night Challenge] - If two players end a day voting against each other, an automatic duel will be triggered. During the following night phase, both players may post and plead their case, while other living players may cast their vote to eliminate one of them.
[Passive - Contest of Weebs] - After losing his position over the people of Sakaar, the Grandmaster settled amongst the weebs and started hosting this tournament to entertain them. Open to the public, each day players may enter the tournament in order to win prizes and money. The registration period will last the first half of the phase, and alongside their registration, each player must submit their R/P/S picks for it. At the start of the game, each tournament has 16 spots available. After the period of registration, Grandmaster will form brackets as he sees fit and the host will process the actions. If there are fewer players signed up than necessary, he may advance certain players around to complete a 16 players bracket. In each phase, the main prize is an ITA at a super-kill level, while for each victory, a player wins 2 gold coins.
--- [Founder] - As the man running the show, Grandmaster has access to information on any player that participates in his tournament. The first time a player enters the tournament, the Grandmaster will learn about the effects of one of their abilities. The second time a player enters the tournament, the Grandmaster will learn about anyone they visited the previous cycle. The third time a player enters the tournament, he will learn their role name and gain immunity against their vote. The fourth time a player enters the tournament, the Grandmaster will gain immunity against their actions. The fifth time a player enters the tournament, the Grandmaster will learn their full role and put an [Obedience Disks] on them.
--- [Freedom] - Any time a player wins the tournament, they gain a permanent immunity against Grandmaster and his teammates.
--- [Public] - The players must sign up in the thread publicly, and the brackets as well as all the results will be posted in the write-up. The ITA: In thread Attack, must be submitted in the game thread as per its name.
--- [Draw] - The Grandmaster is ready to cheat to make sure his Champion wins. Each phase, he may declare a draw in a round, forcing it to be replayed.

[Passive - Scrappers] - The Grandmaster has a lot of bounty hunters on the payroll. They shower the game thread looking for contenders. If a player fails to meet the posting requirement, they will be captured and forced to wear his collar.
--- [Obedience Disk] - Each cycle, Grandmaster can use his remote and active the disks, sending an electric shock and role-blocking his targets. While he may only role-block a player once per cycle, he may activate as many separate disks as he likes per cycle. The Grandmaster is immune to any player wearing an Obedience Disks.
--- [Escape] - The only way for a player to take off the Disk is for them to become one of the top 5 posters in a phase.

[Active - Telepathy] - Thanks to his ability to read people's minds, during the day, Grandmaster may target a player and discover their role name. At night, he may target a player and learn the targets of their actions.

[Active - Games] - Obsessed with games, Grandmaster may come up with a new game and rules each cycle and challenge a player. The type of game may be anything of his choice, including R/P/S, Online Chess, Battleships, Card Game...etc. Anything he likes, as long as it is feasible. Additionally, he must come up with the effects if he wins or loses. As he likes to put the odds in his favor, the effects do not have to be completely equal. (Ex: If GM wins, he learns the full role of his target. If he loses, his target learns the identity of the person that challenged her, not full role.)

[Active - Vehicles] - Grandmaster owns two of the best ships around that he uses for his business activities and leisure ones alike.
--- [Commodore] - Grandmaster may send out an invite for a party on his ship the following night. The invite will take the form of a write-up posted by the host on his behalf. Grandmaster and the player that joined him will spend the night partying, protecting them against all actions. At the end of the night, Grandmaster will learn the full role of any attendee and put an [Obedience Disk] on them. If a player attends two of his parties, he will gain complete access to their role. [2-shots]
--- [Statesman] -
Each cycle, Grandmaster may target two players and switch their locations. Actions targeting one will affect the other, and vice-versa.

[Active - Melt Stick] - His weapon of choice, Grandmaster uses it to melt those who displease him. Since he likes having fun, Grandmaster absolutely hates anyone that claims their role. Starting D2, or later, Grandmaster can target a player that has publicly claimed their role and permanently role-crushes them. This bypasses any immunity. [1-shot]

[Absoption] - Each cycle, each Mafia member can target a player and absorb one of their abilities as a one-shot.

[Spaceships] - Every odd cycle, each Mafia member can use one of the [Grandmaster] ships to travel to another location on the players' list. Actions targeting them will fail during that phase, while actions targeting the player at that location will affect them.

[Succession] - Anytime a player dies, the current leader of the Believers can assign one of their abilities to a successor among the living members.

[Masters of Disguise] - In each phase, each member of the Mafia can appear as another role name when performing an action.

[Believers] - Each day phase, the Believers Mafia may create 2 write-ups and have the host post them on their behalf. If by the end of the day, everyone believed it, all believers members will show up as innocent the following night.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to The Believers Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.