Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Hmph. If it were true to flavour, fun10 × int40 = Ir2, which in Universe created the law that allowed Gigalomaniacs, people with severe mental instability that can both suffer from delusions and make others experience delusions too, to make said delusions actually become reality (link). It would be far stronger than a mere Craddle of Sin. :kriwhat:

Hmph. If it were true to flavour, fun10 × int40 = Ir2, which in Universe created the law that allowed Gigalomaniacs, people with severe mental instability that can both suffer from delusions and make others experience delusions too, to make said delusions actually become reality (link). It would be far stronger than a mere Craddle of Sin. :kriwhat:
It's so ironic that me telling Mango to wish Decim out of the game killed me, too :catcry:.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It's fine. A game this long and intensive is bound to have thousands of messages and I'm sure it wouldn't be all that interesting to read through even if you wanted to. Our discord probably has somewhere in the realm of 20,000 replies and from the sounds of it Red were very similar so, it's all good.

AL sama

Red Haired
It's fine. A game this long and intensive is bound to have thousands of messages and I'm sure it wouldn't be all that interesting to read through even if you wanted to. Our discord probably has somewhere in the realm of 20,000 replies and from the sounds of it Red were very similar so, it's all good.
we both know that most likely isn't the reason but yeah lol

Status
Not open for further replies.