Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
On the topic of XLaw/Zemmi

I'm not convinced a faction kill would show on such investigations. That would be very tricky to balance around. Zemmi claims to have targeted Nick with Ki Sense, and Xlaw claims to have targeted Nick with a roleblock. Both of these actions should be on the writeup, so revealing those could save us wasting a lynch here. Granted, there's not really much being lost - either an Indie or a generally inactive player, but all the same.

In terms of direction I've seen Nana floating around a lot. @Nana any thoughts on why this could be?

As Indie, they will scan Guilty.
2022, I am forgotten.
Does it check by what they investigate as, though
I... I really was forgotten.

;-;
Was automatic. Nova adds whomever, I don't get a say in it.
----
Ekko isn't Orange Peel. I can say that with 100% certainty. My chat with Ekko still isn't up though, which is strange. But that is a poor frame job. I also say kek, btw, but not on forums.
Why aren't you dead yet

On the topic of XLaw/Zemmi

I'm not convinced a faction kill would show on such investigations. That would be very tricky to balance around. Zemmi claims to have targeted Nick with Ki Sense, and Xlaw claims to have targeted Nick with a roleblock. Both of these actions should be on the writeup, so revealing those could save us wasting a lynch here. Granted, there's not really much being lost - either an Indie or a generally inactive player, but all the same.

In terms of direction I've seen Nana floating around a lot. @Nana any thoughts on why this could be?
FKs show up in such results, usually.

Always believe!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
FKs show up in such results, usually.

Always believe!
In *this* game, though? I have to believe there are myraid investigative roles flying around, I feel like having them resolve differently would be a good counterbalance to that. Otherwise they're very likely to get caught with them. We'll, that's a bit of a stretch on my part, granted. Just not a fan of lynching through results here.

In *this* game, though? I have to believe there are myraid investigative roles flying around, I feel like having them resolve differently would be a good counterbalance to that. Otherwise they're very likely to get caught with them. We'll, that's a bit of a stretch on my part, granted. Just not a fan of lynching through results here.
Depends tbh. There might be roles with Ninja abilities to counter that, but generally they always did in the previous games iirc. So it‘s a lead which we can‘t dismiss yet.

Always believe!

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
So there was this one role in Fujis alabasta game. I think it was you @Blue who was detect immune when performing the kill.
If Xlaw is telling the truth and I don't see Zem killing of Nick of all people, this may be the case too ;-; I hope I am super wrong
Yes that's correct.

I would not be seen performing the kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.