Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I was mostly chilling all the time so I'm ready for another game :optimistic:

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Not for awhile anyways. I'm taking a long break as you know.

The only way I will come back for a game in the meantime is if @Ratchet hosts a trails game or some form of jrpg game. I won't miss that.
A jrpg mafia game?

@Ratchet do it!

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
She didn't play a "card" - was very careful with her wording when it came to the more emotional elements. Was definitely a game I think Zem wanted to not play but I can promise you any emotional manipulation here was not really present when you really examine the content of her posting.
Not for awhile anyways. I'm taking a long break as you know.

The only way I will come back for a game in the meantime is if @Ratchet hosts a trails game or some form of jrpg game. I won't miss that.
zem knows what I meant

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Nana was the hostile indie.

That Snap would be something like

Having gathered all Stones and starting at some DP, Nana would basically wish everyone out of existence and win the game.

Nana was the hostile indie.

That Snap would be something like

Having gathered all Stones and starting at some DP, Nana would basically wish everyone out of existence and win the game.
There was a game on NF where the infinity stones happen. Mafia team almost collected every stone except the soul one where they have to sacrifice their greatest ally (which was the godfather). Man had no hesistation and said yes to sacrificing his godfather

Then they lost the game cause of an indie even they can wipe the entire playerlist with it.

I knew something was off with you and Ratchet.
Once UB told me not to shade Lind and that it was my last warning. He turned Red.

I did the same to you, and Ratchet told me to stop lol. At that point I knew what was happening, but it was too late ;-;
I copied an ability from lind since he tagged me so much, i was like "no way scum has that", so i had to defend him there lol (was an ability to create smth). I mean well u couldve still made a case on him and id listen what u got to say, but if ur just shading him every now and then it just looks scummy

I’ve never hated a townie more. I say that as a compliment lol.
I was taking shots every time she died but she kept coming back. :pepehands:

Was about to make me die of alcohol poisoning.
Yall want me dead meanwhile i just wanna go delving and shitpost on discord or thread lol, i got to be a #BarRegular at decims bar tho, so we had a bit smth in common i guess ahaha

i think my fav role was lanjis
not only cuz im MCU fan and all but i loved the tournament control stuff

thanos is probably a nice role too
I really loved the Grandmaster role too, the instigating part and hosting games stuff looked like my cup of tea LOL, it was one of the roles that i actually had to read since i like mcu as well

There was a game on NF where the infinity stones happen. Mafia team almost collected every stone except the soul one where they have to sacrifice their greatest ally (which was the godfather). Man had no hesistation and said yes to sacrificing his godfather

Then they lost the game cause of an indie even they can wipe the entire playerlist with it.
LMAO Everlong just sacrificing his gf was savage af, iirc Lord Genome won because Everlong did leave one person alive next to him and that person was on Lord Genomes survival list

LMAO Everlong just sacrificing his gf was savage af, iirc Lord Genome won because Everlong did leave one person alive next to him and that person was on Lord Genomes survival list
Yes Everlong sacrificing JJ will always be the most hilarious thing cause he did it with no hesitation.

That game was so fun to spectate, I still have pou's comic

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Rather kill half of the living players.
True. Gotta stay true to canon.

Lmao Indie trolling at its finest

Status
Not open for further replies.