Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, they reached the point at which they had both control over the thread and still their strongest roles left. When I joined Cycle 6 the only obstacles were guys like Sallu whose roles were too broken. But once they were gone, Town lost this and it was only a matter of which scum group would be victorious.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Yeah, Town's downfall was not listening enough to other players. And some roles were heavily underutilized. Scums were just the most active players and used their roles incredibly well.
I think this is somewhat true.

Though the biggest issue in these games and it is almost every game this large. Half the town is either inactive or just not following the game.

Scum has an advantage automatically because if we have a friend that is out for whatever reason may be, we can send in the actions for them, town doesn't have that opportunity.

Like my team we ignored some of our abilities or just simply looked over them in some cases. We really would just yolo some actions together a couple hours before they were due, but we really focused on being up front and center in the game. Inactive towns don't do that. They make themselves easy mislynches and along with not being able to use their ability appropriately.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Just going through it, I think Mango and I accounted for almost 1/4 of the total deaths in the game by the end.

I got
Rej - Town
Ultra - Town
Juliet - Town
Light - Town
Naomi - Town
Prof - Red Mafia
RA - Town

While Mango got
TAC - Town
Jinri - Town
Borto - Town
Borto (x2) - Town

And probably a couple more I'm forgetting. Pretty good total, really.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
I mean, they reached the point at which they had both control over the thread and still their strongest roles left. When I joined Cycle 6 the only obstacles were guys like Sallu whose roles were too broken. But once they were gone, Town lost this and it was only a matter of which scum group would be victorious.
To me, I think one can see it in multiple perspectives

First, scum gained control over the thread which was literally added bonus over their op abilities.

Second, scums blended well with town. They were not leaving much room for town to catch them which isn't easy at all.

Third, active town members died early (Al, Drago) or were a bit passive in leading the game.

Also, many of the town members who could have been able to scum hunt way more effectively were not that active in game like kiwi, noctis and many others.

Day belongs to town but this game both day and night belonged to scums and deservedly so.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Just going through it, I think Mango and I accounted for almost 1/4 of the total deaths in the game by the end.

I got
Rej - Town
Ultra - Town
Juliet - Town
Light - Town
Naomi - Town
Prof - Red Mafia
RA - Town

While Mango got
TAC - Town
Jinri - Town
Borto - Town
Borto (x2) - Town

And probably a couple more I'm forgetting. Pretty good total, really.
I managed to get 1 kill this game :kriwhat:

I think this is somewhat true.

Though the biggest issue in these games and it is almost every game this large. Half the town is either inactive or just not following the game.

Scum has an advantage automatically because if we have a friend that is out for whatever reason may be, we can send in the actions for them, town doesn't have that opportunity.

Like my team we ignored some of our abilities or just simply looked over them in some cases. We really would just yolo some actions together a couple hours before they were due, but we really focused on being up front and center in the game. Inactive towns don't do that. They make themselves easy mislynches and along with not being able to use their ability appropriately.
Yeah, I remember we submitted the N6 actions like 30 minutes before lock lol. I was panicking so hard all cycle :milaugh:.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
Yea absolutely a fun group to be with.

From talking about everything under the sun, bonding friendships, to me and you spending like over an hour comparing our battle scars :milaugh: While the guys just looked at us like wth :noo:
I hope you won't play such a card again at least not with me

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
I hope you won't play such a card again at least not with me
She didn't play a "card" - was very careful with her wording when it came to the more emotional elements. Was definitely a game I think Zem wanted to not play but I can promise you any emotional manipulation here was not really present when you really examine the content of her posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.