Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
u dont have to defend urself from anything this game or any of the other games really. no where did i say u played bad and u shudnt win because u played bad and got lucky etc.. like u make it seem to be what I said. ur making this super awkward ratchet. too materialistic.

u honestly don't have to address anything i say. none does. i say things on a general level. if i addessed u directly its probably to a reply to one of ur comments to me.

i mean what r u gna address really lol. roll the dice better? make the akatsuki not win together or reduce numbers? stop the gamebreak? i mean really ur just a player like me. just comment on what u like and dislike in the game and move on. u know fully well what im saying is the truth which is why u cant let it go lol. its okay

i could use better wordings for sure yea. on that we agree
Look, I don't want to argue with you Ekko. I've just said how it comes across to me, it's not a big issue. If you feel like I've characterised it unfairly then I apologise. I'll end off by saying sentences like the bolded are very much the issue, if I was in full agreement with you I wouldn't be contesting it. In other words, I could do with less of you telling me what I think and know, thank you. I'm putting a pin in this now, unless you have anything else to add.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I wamt to see that Thanos role tbh

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
I probably could have helped town but my net being really shit this month really killed my interest. Posting and catching up were absolute nightmares but still want to thank novase for the interesting game set up. Hosting games like this are a hassle without a co host. So much time and effort was put into this game and that deserves alot of praise. Congratulations novase, hope you get a smallish break, like Goku I'ma tag in for the wacky role madness gif. For anyone who wants to play a normal ish RM game, I have a fma game going to do. Pls join I promise 100% satisfaction
can u post ur role
i dont remember seeing an action from u lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Ah yeah, roles:
Mori Calliope – @Ratchet
"We never forget the fallen, but we move on."

Delver Rank - White Whistle

[Passive - VTuber] - As a Virtual Youtuber, Mori Calliope's identity remains a secret to everyone as her job depends on it. Any investigative action that targets her will fail, and this ability may not be destroyed nor disabled. Additionally, she may not claim her role name in the thread.
--- [Youtube Channel] - As a Youtuber, she relies heavily on subs to grow her channel and compete against her fellow Vtubers. During the game, 'Quotes' are the equivalent of views, and the more views from a player she receives, the more likely they are to become one of her subs. If a player quotes her 13 times throughout a day phase, they will become a first tier sub for 2 cycles. Each phase they do so, they will go up a tier. Calli is immune to votes from first tier subs, she is immune against the actions and votes of second tier subs. Third tier subs become permanent subs, and she has an immunity against them for the rest of the game.
--- [Donations] - Any player that performs a positive action on Calli will become a second tier subscriber immediately. Subsequent positive actions from them will follow the same procedure as subbing through quotes.

[Passive - Dead Beats] - Called dead beats, Calli's fans are very loyal to her. They're divided into 3 tiers. She will learn the identity of first tier subs, the role name of second tier subs, and the full role of third tier subs as well as any artifact they got. At the end of each cycle, she will earn half a gold coin for every subscriber.
--- [My Queen] - Depending on their tiers, actions performed by Calli against one of her subscribers are amplified. Against, first tier subs, she will bypass role-blocks. Against, second tier, she will bypass redirections as well as protection. Against third tier subs, she actions bypass any immunity they may have.
--- [I AM NOT YOUR DAD] - Despite what she claims, Calli has many people that look up to her, fans and colleagues alike. Each cycle, she may target one of her current subscribers and redirect their actions to a target of her choice. Alternatively, she may choose to protect one of her colleagues, shielding them from any negative action including super-kills.

[Passive - Super Chat] - This is a place for her more hardcore fans. After gaining a second tier subscriber, Calli will open a special chat for that new tier of fans, and any subsequent tier 2 subscriber will join it as well. If a player becomes a tier 3, she may take control of their role and vote one cycle once.
--- [Gaming] - Calli tries her best to impress her fans with her occasional gaming skills. Starting D2, and each cycle, she may activate a revealed role and play it for the remainder of the cycle. She will gain access to all abilities the role had upon their death. This ability will only work when she has at least one tier 2 sub.

[Passive - Reaper] - Calli hails from the underworld, the realm of the dead, where she used to work as a grim reaper.
--- [The Underworld] - The souls of the fallen weebs in the game goes to her, and she decided to open a special dead chat where they may rest before she carries them to the afterlife later. They may talk amongst each other in it, and she can participate as well.
--- [Hiatus] - Currently on a hiatus and working as VTuber, Calli may not perform the factional kill. If she's one of the last 3 players alive in her mafia, she will resume her work as a reaper. She will be able to finally perform the faction kill and reap the souls of all players in [The Underworld] chat.

[Active - Ricky] - Each cycle, Calli may target a player and slice through them using her scythe. She will disable any passive abilities they may have for a cycle. The second time she targets the same player, she will destroy their passive abilities permanently.
--- [Flail] - At night, Calli may target a player with her spiked metal bat, role-blocking them for the phase. Her target's vote will be drained the following day as they recover.

[Active - Diss Track] - A talented musician, and aspiring rapper, Calli is not a stranger to taking her beef to the booth. Each day, Calli may target a player and diss them. She must tag them, and actually diss them in the context of the game in a post that is a minimum of 100 words. Her target will be role-crushed due to the public attacks against them.
--- [Single EP] - On odd cycles, Calli may turn her diss into a single for release. Her target will suffer additional effects* depending on the reception of the single by other players. If she receives 4 likes** on it, she will learn their role name. If she receives 6, she will also vote to drain them. If she receives 8, the role-crush will last 2 cycles. If receives 10 likes, she will kill them and janitor their role at the end of the phase. If she receives 12 likes or more, the kill will be upgraded to a super-kill.
*The effects stack, meaning if she receives 6 likes, she will both learn their role and vote drain them.
**Likes from her or her teammate do not count.

[Active - Callidrip] - Calli has different outfits that fit her mood at any time. At night, she may change her outfit and debut a new one for the following cycle. Each outfit has its own advantages as it provides her with different abilities. Throughout the game, she may debut new outfits for every 5 new subscribers she has. New outfits must be drawn by her and submitted alongside their effects before being approved.
--- [Reaper Mode] - Calli starts the game wearing this outfit from her old job. As a reaper, Calli is immune to redirections, and at night she may target a player and steal one of their abilities temporarily. If they die that night, she will steal an ability permanently.
--- [Rapper Mode] - In this mode, Calli's wearing casual streetwear. She is immune to role-blocks, and each cycle, she may target a player and destroy the next action they perform. In this outfit, Calli may use [Diss Track] twice in the same phase.
--- [Ravishing Mode] - Wearing a beautiful dress, Calli has a voting power of 3, and any negative actions targeting her will be redirected to one of her subscribers. In this outfit, she may not diss anyone.

There were also three dresses we made. One was Rogue Reaper, which gave me two kills against Tier 1/2 Subscribers, and if they were Tier 3 they'd be Super Kills. One was Angel Outfit, which gave a two-shot ability restore (like if it was crushed or something), a one-shot refill and a one-shot barrier that made us immune to all actions for a phase. Lastly there was Office Outfit, which was a 2-shot Janitor of our roles, with a one-shot to upgrade it to make it never be investigatable. We needed that in case Flower flipped, or it could hide myself or Zem etc.

"Bishi!"
Rimi Sakihata
[Passive - Main Heroine] - Rimi requires 1 extra vote to be lynched.
--- [Eyes in Eyes] - Rimi cannot be controlled.

[Passive - Delusion of Imperviosity] - Rimi is super-bulletproof.

[Passive - Gigalomaniac] - Rimi has the ability to turn her "delusions" into reality. Once per cycle, Rimi may create a one-shot artefact based on any non-special grade her team has obtained at some point during the game.

[Passive - Bishi!] - Despite having a cold and manipulative personality underneath her cheery exterior, Rimi at least needs to keep up appearences. Rimi must always try to be upbeat, and her posts must include the word "Bishi!".

[Passive - Law of Shared Recognition] - Rimi's powers will only work if there is another to perceive them. There must always be at least one other player within 3 numbers of her player number, or one other player alive on her layer for her to use any "Delusion" abilities.

[Passive - Art Deco Sword] - Rimi cannot be role-crushed, roleblocked or redirected. The first time she would be afflicted with any of the above during a cycle despite this, she can choose to disable her Main Heroine passive instead.

[Active - Delusion of the Anima] - Rimi may target a player during the cycle, she will learn their role name. If she target the same player twice, she will learn their full role, and be able to control them for the remainder of that cycle. [3-shots]

[Active - Real Boot] - Rimi calls out her Di-Sword from the Dirac Sea, forsaking the laws of reality. Rimi must activate this ability first before she can participate in any [destructive] action.

[Active - Delusion of an Azure Sky] - Rimi dreamt of the Blue Sky, and the freedom it once represented. She may create a special field for her and her faction, wherein all abilities will fail on them during the phase. [1-shot]

[Active - Delusion of a Happy World] - Rimi can force her faction to automatically win any tie-breakers or coin flips for the duration of a phase, and any RNG-related abilities or effects will return a favourable result. [1-shot]

[Active - Sone me, dare no me?] - Rimi's strongest attack, created with the power to shake the foundation of the world itself. Rimi can superkill a player. If a player has targeted twice in a cycle, this will bypass their immunities. [2-shot]

[Active - fun10β€―Γ—β€―int40β€―=β€―Ir2] - The equation that changed the laws of the Universe. Rimi can change one "law" within the game, whether that is skipping the night, skipping the final vote count and choosing her own target, canceling an upcoming write-up...She has creative freedom within the realm of balance reason.. [1-shot]

[Active - Mind Flay] - Rimi psychically attacks her foe, blocking them from taking action.

[Active - Delusion of Cause and Effect] - Rimi imprints the delusion of light-speed onto her and her faction, resulting in their actions resolving first. [1-shot]

[Active - Delusion of Zero] - The beginning, and the end. Rimi can disable her role permanently, and swap one of her faction's roles with a random one from a previous Weeb Game. [1-shot]

[Active - Delusion to Dust] - As she connects to the Dirac Sea, Rimi floods her body with negative particles of anti-matter, which will eventually undo her body. As the last member of her faction, she can project this delusion onto another, and reduces them to nothing, removing them from the game entirely. This will leave her unable to vote or perform an action for a cycle. [1-shot]
thats rly nice
u guys rly had much more info gathering abilities
the lanji tourny was so good already for info gathering

we had potential to stack roles
mosquito mainly

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
I was being serious when said I had zero clue what my abilities were. I assumed I had to unlock them by going down the layers but I never tried because I had lost a chunk of my interest do to my net being abyssal. It made to catch up an already big game even worse
u survived a kill on u somehow lol

man sux to have no role

Status
Not open for further replies.