Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Having the condition for the Fuutarou needind to be a replacement and having at least 2 votes in 2 different cycles was impossible to fufill in end game.

Luckily I was given the tools to override it.

I mean this just seems like a typical game for me tbh

Kvothe is scum and I'm helping her, I'm useless as town, despite dying early you manage to be revived 100 times and outpost Usopp, I have read only a fraction of whats going on, ans I got betrayed by Kvothe

It feels like an @Ariess game tbh
This isn't surprising, novaseline was my co host for a few of my games. Since when were you under the impression Aries games were not already on this site?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I had faith in you all game and you didn‘t betray it :optimistic:. I‘m glad I was right about you not being hostile.
Thank you Flowa. I remember you defending me :optimistic:

I was too many times hostile indie recently and wanted to be Pro Town in this game.

Zemmi

GodMommie
“That was dull... I need more entertainment.”
You are Cell!

Delver Rank - White Whistle

Phase 1 -

[Passive - Imperfect Form] - Designed via cell recombination of the strongest weeb warriors, Cell is the ultimate creation of Dr. Gero. Prior to the game start, Cell has been slowly growing stronger and absorbing other weeb, reaching his current form. He starts the game as Imperfect Cell and must unlock his new forms in order to access their abilities.
--- [Androids] - In the game, five random players have attached to them the cells of Androids 17 and 18, receiving a power-up. In each phase, Cell may target two players looking for them. If he finds one, he will immediately attempt to absorb them. If they have a diving rank equal to or lower than him, he will succeed. If they currently have a diving rank higher than him, he will challenge them to an R/P/S game where he must win 2 in a row, while one-loss will make him lose that phase's challenge. After each successful absorption, Cell will unlock one of his new forms.
--- [Time-Machine] - Once during the game, Cell can activate his time-machine to go back in time and absorb an android before they are killed. He will janitor the lynch and attempt to absorb the lynched player. [1-shots]

[Passive - Regeneration] - Thanks to his amplified Namekian DNA, cells can regenerate from any level. He will always regenerate any ability lost, as well as from any ailments he suffers from, the following phase. He may not be killed, however, in his imperfect form, a super-kill will leave him regenerating for 2 cycles and unable to do anything. If targeted by another one in that window, he will die.
--- [Cell Memory] - With each of his cells having a life of its own, Cell's regeneration ability is immune to all kinds of tampering. It may never be disabled or destroyed.

[Passive - Zenkai] - From his Saiyan cells, Cell has the ability to become more powerful after recovering from severe injuries. He will slowly develop immunity against any type of negative action used against him. Thanks to his Saiyan cells, Cell appears as [Innocent] upon investigation and is immune to lie-detects.
--- [Ki Surpression] - In his pursuit of perfection, Cell starts the game being very cautious and cunning. He is immune to trackers and watchers as long as he doesn't have a vote on him. This attitude is also reflected in his game thread presence, he has no voting power and must avoid entering into arguments.
--- [Ki Sense] - Cell has the ability to sense someone's power level. Each phase, he may target a player and discover their diving rank. If he targets the same player a second time, he will learn their role name.

[Passive - Frieza DNA] - Thanks to Frieza's DNA, Cell has the ability to survive and breathe in outer space. He can post and vote during the night phase if it is open.

[Activated Passive - Ginger Town] - Cell may set up a trap for players hunting him. When activated, Cell will attempt to absorb the actions of any player that targets him during the phase. He will gain a one-shot version of each ability absorbed. [2-shots]

[Activated - Absorption] - Using his tail, Cell can absorb other beings into his body, gaining their strength. Each cycle, Cell may target a player and attempt to absorb them. If successful, he will steal an ability from them as well as vote temporarily, and leave them role-crushed for the remainder of the cycle. Against a player will dive rank equal or lower than him, he will succeed automatically, however against a higher-ranked player, he will engage them in a similar R/P/S game to that of the [Androids] ability.
--- [Life Drain Energy] - If he performs the factional kill, Cell will use his tail to drain the life out of his target. He will permanently steal one of their abilities.

[Activity - Special Technique] - Imperfect or not, Cell still knows how to throw hands. He's got plenty of special techniques that he has inherited from his Saiyan cells.
--- [Kamehameha] - Each cycle, Cell may target a player and destroy any artifacts they may have. If they don't have any, he will drain their vote instead.
--- [Solar Flare] - During the day, Cell may target a player, redirecting their next action randomly and afflicting them with the [Blind] debuff.

Phase 2 -

[Passive - Semi-Perfect] - After attaining this form and absorbing one Android, Cell's power will grow considerably. He retains all of his previous abilities and unlocks new upgraded versions. In this form, he loses his cautious nature, enabling him to vote and enter into any arguments he'd like. He has a voting power of two.
--- [Accelerated Hunt] -
Hungry for more power and more sure of himself, Cell is looking for quicker ways to attain his final form. Each cycle, he may perform his [Android] action a second time. In this form, he will automatically succeed after successfully targeting an Android.
--- [Advanced Regeneration] - In his new form, Cell automatically regenerates any ability he loses immediately, giving him immunity against having his abilities disabled or destroyed. It will take him only a phase to regenerate from a super-kill in this form.
--- [Advanced Ki Sense] - With an upgraded ability to sense the power level of his targets, Cell may target a player and learn their role name. If he targets the same player a second time, he will learn their full role and gain immunity against them. The two [Ki Sense] abilities do not count for the purpose of targeting a player a second time.
--- [Advanced Absorption] - In his new form, and while still hunting for Androids, Cell can continue absorbing players in order to gain even more power. As semi-perfect Cell, this ability bypasses immunity and as such, he will always steal an ability from his targets as a two-shot. If his target is an [Android], this will automatically fully absorb them.
--- [Advanced Techniques] - Having still access to his previous techniques, Cell has upgraded their effects. [Kamehameha] now destroys both his targets' votes and artifacts permanently. Using [Solar Flare], Cell can now target 2 players and redirect their actions to targets of his choice.

[Activated Passive - Self Destruction Mode] - Out of desperation, Cell can initiate self-destruction using a special technique in order to eliminate all threats to him. When activated, he will spend a phase growing and absorbing any ability thrown at him before exploding, killing himself, and janitoring his own role. The explosion will super-kill the two living players adjacent to him, as well as role-block any player in the same layer as him in that phase. Actions targeting him that phase will be randomly redirected at the end of it on the players in the same layer as him. Anytime Cell participates in the lynching of an [Innocent] player, he will gain an additional shot of this ability. It may not be refilled through other means. [1-shot]
--- [Super-Perfect Form] -
A cycle later, Cell will fully regenerate and return to the game. If the ability was activated while he was in [Semi-Perfect] mode, he will automatically unlock his [Perfect Cell] mode. If he was already Perfect Cell, he will unlock an upgraded version called [Super-Perfect]. The latter may not be unlocked through any other means.

[Active - Energy Shield] - Cell has the ability to use a barrier in order to stop any interferences. He can target 2 players of his choice, and shield them from any action, including super-kills. [2-shots]

[Active - Instant Transmission] - Each cycle, Cell can instantly teleport to another's players' locations by homing on their Ki Signature. To do so, he must have previously used [Ki Sense] successfully on them. During the phase this is used, actions targeting him will fail, however, actions targeting his target will affect him.
--- [Teleport] - When performing a hostile action, Cell is immune to any Watcher/Tracker as well as any reactive ability.

[Active - Energy Blasts] - Through the people whose cells make up his body, Cell has inherited several techniques that use energy blasts. He is able to perform using his own distinct style.
--- [Big Bang Crash] - A powerful, blazing red-colored version of Vegeta's attack, Cell can target a player and role-crush them for a cycle. If they have targeted him that cycle, he will role-crush them through immunity.
--- [Galick Gun] - Using this powerful purple-colored energy blast, Cell can target a player and destroy their defensive passive. If they have voted him two cycles in a row, this will bypass any immunity.

Phase 3 -

[Passive - Perfect Form] - After attaining his perfect form, Cell has become the ultimate warrior. He is now immune Role-Blocks, Role-Crushes, as well as any debuffs. Through his upgraded regeneration, he will automatically regenerate from a super-kill.
--- [Death Beam] - If he performs the factional kill, Cell will automatically upgrade it to a super-kill, and janitor the role of his target.

[Active - Cell Jrs.] - Cell can produce and spawn Cell Juniors through cellular mitosis and birth them from his tail. While lacking his exact power, they are still quite powerful. Cell has access to 6 [Cell Jrs.] each cycle, and the more he sends to target a player, the stronger the effect is.
--- [1 Cell Jr.] - Cell can target a player and role-block them.
--- [2 Cell Jrs.] - Cell can target a player and destroy one of their abilities temporarily, or redirect their actions to a target of his choice.
--- [3 Cell Jrs.] - Cell can target a player and role-block them through immunity.
--- [4 Cell Jrs.] - Cell can target a player and role-crush them, stealing their artifacts and gold at the same time.
--- [5 Cell Jrs.] - Cell can target a player and kill them. Cell Jrs. attacks can not be upgraded directly.
--- [6 Cell Jrs.] - Cell can target a player and permanently role-crush them. This will leave the Cell Jrs. depleted of energy for a cycle.

[Active - Perfect Barrier] - Charging up an aura and expelling it, Cell can create a protective, expanding barrier that can block attacks and damage opponents who are caught in it. He can protect his faction from any actions targeting them, including super-kills. The barrier will redirect back any actions targeting them. [1-shot]

[Active - Super Kamehameha] - Starting D4, and after having participated in the lynching of at least one innocent player, Cell may target a payer and super-kill them, as well as kill the players adjacent to them due to the strength of his attack. Anytime he participates in the lynching of an [Innocent] player, he will gain an additional shot of this ability. [1-shot]

[Active - Cell Games] - To recreate the World Martial Arts tournament, and to show his power to the world, Cell can organize a tournament for Weeb warriors to enter and challenge him in order to save their world. The sign-ups for it will stay open for the whole day with everyone being able to join as there is no players limit.
--- [Arena] - Having created the Arena in the middle of nowhere so that they can fight without any interferences, players that sign-up to his tournament will be commuted the night phases it takes place in. They'll be unable to perform any action.
--- [Games] - Cell will challenge every contestant to an R/P/S round. Against one contestant, he only needs to win one round once to defeat them, while an opponent needs to win 3 rounds in a row in order to defeat him.
--- [World Champion] - If he wins against all of the contestants, he will gain a permanent immunity against the votes and actions of anyone that has signed up, and he may super-kill one of them through any immunity.
--- [Defeated Threat] - If he loses, Cell will no longer be considered a threat to the Weeb Warriors. The contestants who had won against him will develop an immunity against him and members of his factions, and their actions will bypass his own immunities.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to The Believers Mafia

My role

I probably could have helped town but my net being really shit this month really killed my interest. Posting and catching up were absolute nightmares but still want to thank novase for the interesting game set up. Hosting games like this are a hassle without a co host. So much time and effort was put into this game and that deserves alot of praise. Congratulations novase, hope you get a smallish break, like Goku I'ma tag in for the wacky role madness gif. For anyone who wants to play a normal ish RM game, I have a fma game going to do. Pls join I promise 100% satisfaction

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
"Do you know when it's alright to chicken out and go home? There is no such time."
You are Chūya Nakahara!

[Passive - Ayame] - With the absence of his daughter on the Island causing him a lot of stress and overwork, Teuchi has decided to hire [Chuya Nakahara] to represent her amongst the Weebs and work as a server in his restaurant.
--- [Ichiraku Ramen] - Always in their booth serving Ramen, Teuchi and Hayame see everything that happens at Ichiraku. They will learn the identity of any player that visits Chuya at any time. If a player visits both (Ayama/Teuchi or Ayame/Ichiraku) in the same cycle, they will learn their role name.

[Passive - Server] - As the new server around, Chuya will get ordered around by Teuchi. The latter will gain the ability to target a player and order Chuya to serve them a bowl of ramen. This can take effect without the playing visiting [Ichiraku Ramen]. Teuchi will bring it to them.
--- [Two Cooks] - With Chuya now present, Ichiraku is able to serve 2 dishes per player for each visit. Additionally, Teuchi can perform his actions twice now to create new recipes as he has the help needed.

[Passive - Arrogance] - Despite coming to the Weeb Island to work and get a new start, Chūya remains extremely temperamental and blunt, as he revels in his taunting remarks. During the day, Chuya must always respond in a snarky manner and taunt anyone suspecting him.
--- [Strongest Martia Artists] - As long as he does so, Chuya will retain his fearsome reputation as one of the Weeb's strongest Mafia artists. Any hostile action targeting him will trigger an R/P/S challenge, and if he wins, the action will fail.

[Active - Upon the Tainted Sorrow] - Chuya's special ability. [Upon the Tainted Sorrw] revolves around gravity manipulation, as it enables him to control the gravity of any object or person he comes in contact with. The [Contacts] are anyone he interacts which, through actions or votes. Anytime a player votes against him, or targets him with an action they will be marked as [Contacts] for a cycle, and he can use his special ability to manipulate their gravity. This is also valid for anyone he targets with another type of action (Artifacts/Non-Upon the Tainted Sorrow), as well as the first 2 players he votes for each day phase.
--- [Contacts] - For the purpose of this ability, Chuya learns the identity of anyone that votes against him or targets him with an action, as they become [Contacts], enabling him to manipulate their gravity.
--- [Light] - Making his targets' bodies extremely light, Chuya can enable them to bypass role-blocks and redirections. They will also avoid the first action targeting them in that phase.
--- [Speed] - Chuya can speed up the body of his target enabling them to perform their actions twice. Due to their speed, the secondary usage of their abilities will get upgraded by speed.
--- [Immobilize] - Making the body of his target very heavy, he can stop their movement for a phase. This will leave his target role-blocked for the phase.
--- [Plunge] - Each cycle, Kyusaku may target a player that he affected the previous cycle and plunge them to the ground with a heavy force. A [Light] player will be role-crushed to the speed at which they will get hit. An [Speed] affected player will be role-blocked through immunity. An [Immobilize] affected player will have their actions delayed for a cycle.
--- [Physical Matterl] - Each cycle, Chuya can manipulate physical matter from the surrounding area. The latter is represented by the number of votes against him. The more votes against him, the stronger the destructive force will be when its gravity is altered.
--- [2 Votes] - He can target a player and destroy the next they perform.
--- [4 Votes] - He can target a player and destroy one of their abilities temporarily.
--- [6 Votes] - He can target a player and destroy one of their abilities, through immunity.
--- [8 Votes] - He can target a player and kill them. If it is a [Contacts] player, this will super-kill them.
--- [10 Votes] - He can target a write-up and destroy one of the abilities used in it.
--- [12 Votes] - He can target a player and permanently role-crush them. If it is a [Contacts] player, this will bypass any immunity.
--- [Self Manipulation] - Chuya is also able to manipulate his own gravity as he deems fit. He is able to decrease his body's gravity or increase it in order to achieve certain effects.
--- [Lighten] - Chuya can make himself lighter for a phase in order to avoid role-blocks, redirections, and any kind of manipulation. [2-shots]
--- [Sprint] -
Through his control of gravity, Chuya can allow himself to sprint at overwhelming speeds. When used, he can perform his next action twice or delve into a secondary layer that cycles. He may not use the same effects two times in a row.
--- [Upside Down] - Allowing him to stand upside down, Chuya can manipulate his gravity in order to be present at night. He will be able to post and vote when the thread is open. [3-shots]
--- [Nexus] -
Once during the game, Chuya may put up a gravity barrier around him and redirect back any actions targeting him, including super-kills. [1-shot]
--- [Objects] -
After participating in the lynching of 2 players from 2 different alignments as one of the first 5 voters, Chuya will unlock his ability to manipulate the gravity of objects. Through this ability, he will be able to mark abilities targeting him, enabling him to control them as if controlling players.

[Active - Corruption] - After being successfully being killed, Chuya will release his stability over his powers, he will enter into his true form which allows him to control the [Gravitons] surrounding him. He has no control over his abilities' true form.

Wincon - Teuchi-Sama wins the game.

My role xD

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
“That was dull... I need more entertainment.”
You are Cell!

Phase 1 -

[Passive - Imperfect Form] - Designed via cell recombination of the strongest weeb warriors, Cell is the ultimate creation of Dr. Gero. Prior to the game start, Cell has been slowly growing stronger and absorbing other weeb, reaching his current form. He starts the game as Imperfect Cell and must unlock his new forms in order to access their abilities.
--- [Androids] - In the game, five random players have attached to them the cells of Androids 17 and 18, receiving a power-up. In each phase, Cell may target two players looking for them. If he finds one, he will immediately attempt to absorb them. If they have a diving rank equal to or lower than him, he will succeed. If they currently have a diving rank higher than him, he will challenge them to an R/P/S game where he must win 2 in a row, while one-loss will make him lose that phase's challenge. After each successful absorption, Cell will unlock one of his new forms.
--- [Time-Machine] - Once during the game, Cell can activate his time-machine to go back in time and absorb an android before they are killed. He will janitor the lynch and attempt to absorb the lynched player. [1-shots]

[Passive - Regeneration] - Thanks to his amplified Namekian DNA, cells can regenerate from any level. He will always regenerate any ability lost, as well as from any ailments he suffers from, the following phase. He may not be killed, however, in his imperfect form, a super-kill will leave him regenerating for 2 cycles and unable to do anything. If targeted by another one in that window, he will die.
--- [Cell Memory] - With each of his cells having a life of its own, Cell's regeneration ability is immune to all kinds of tampering. It may never be disabled or destroyed.

[Passive - Zenkai] - From his Saiyan cells, Cell has the ability to become more powerful after recovering from severe injuries. He will slowly develop immunity against any type of negative action used against him. Thanks to his Saiyan cells, Cell appears as [Innocent] upon investigation and is immune to lie-detects.
--- [Ki Surpression] - In his pursuit of perfection, Cell starts the game being very cautious and cunning. He is immune to trackers and watchers as long as he doesn't have a vote on him. This attitude is also reflected in his game thread presence, he has no voting power and must avoid entering into arguments.
--- [Ki Sense] - Cell has the ability to sense someone's power level. Each phase, he may target a player and discover their diving rank. If he targets the same player a second time, he will learn their role name.

[Passive - Frieza DNA] - Thanks to Frieza's DNA, Cell has the ability to survive and breathe in outer space. He can post and vote during the night phase if it is open.

[Activated Passive - Ginger Town] - Cell may set up a trap for players hunting him. When activated, Cell will attempt to absorb the actions of any player that targets him during the phase. He will gain a one-shot version of each ability absorbed. [2-shots]

[Activated - Absorption] - Using his tail, Cell can absorb other beings into his body, gaining their strength. Each cycle, Cell may target a player and attempt to absorb them. If successful, he will steal an ability from them as well as vote temporarily, and leave them role-crushed for the remainder of the cycle. Against a player will dive rank equal or lower than him, he will succeed automatically, however against a higher-ranked player, he will engage them in a similar R/P/S game to that of the [Androids] ability.
--- [Life Drain Energy] - If he performs the factional kill, Cell will use his tail to drain the life out of his target. He will permanently steal one of their abilities.

[Activity - Special Technique] - Imperfect or not, Cell still knows how to throw hands. He's got plenty of special techniques that he has inherited from his Saiyan cells.
--- [Kamehameha] - Each cycle, Cell may target a player and destroy any artifacts they may have. If they don't have any, he will drain their vote instead.
--- [Solar Flare] - During the day, Cell may target a player, redirecting their next action randomly and afflicting them with the [Blind] debuff.

Phase 2 -

[Passive - Semi-Perfect] - After attaining this form and absorbing one Android, Cell's power will grow considerably. He retains all of his previous abilities and unlocks new upgraded versions. In this form, he loses his cautious nature, enabling him to vote and enter into any arguments he'd like. He has a voting power of two.
--- [Accelerated Hunt] -
Hungry for more power and more sure of himself, Cell is looking for quicker ways to attain his final form. Each cycle, he may perform his [Android] action a second time. In this form, he will automatically succeed after successfully targeting an Android.
--- [Advanced Regeneration] - In his new form, Cell automatically regenerates any ability he loses immediately, giving him immunity against having his abilities disabled or destroyed. It will take him only a phase to regenerate from a super-kill in this form.
--- [Advanced Ki Sense] - With an upgraded ability to sense the power level of his targets, Cell may target a player and learn their role name. If he targets the same player a second time, he will learn their full role and gain immunity against them. The two [Ki Sense] abilities do not count for the purpose of targeting a player a second time.
--- [Advanced Absorption] - In his new form, and while still hunting for Androids, Cell can continue absorbing players in order to gain even more power. As semi-perfect Cell, this ability bypasses immunity and as such, he will always steal an ability from his targets as a two-shot. If his target is an [Android], this will automatically fully absorb them.
--- [Advanced Techniques] - Having still access to his previous techniques, Cell has upgraded their effects. [Kamehameha] now destroys both his targets' votes and artifacts permanently. Using [Solar Flare], Cell can now target 2 players and redirect their actions to targets of his choice.

[Activated Passive - Self Destruction Mode] - Out of desperation, Cell can initiate self-destruction using a special technique in order to eliminate all threats to him. When activated, he will spend a phase growing and absorbing any ability thrown at him before exploding, killing himself, and janitoring his own role. The explosion will super-kill the two living players adjacent to him, as well as role-block any player in the same layer as him in that phase. Actions targeting him that phase will be randomly redirected at the end of it on the players in the same layer as him. Anytime Cell participates in the lynching of an [Innocent] player, he will gain an additional shot of this ability. It may not be refilled through other means. [1-shot]
--- [Super-Perfect Form] -
A cycle later, Cell will fully regenerate and return to the game. If the ability was activated while he was in [Semi-Perfect] mode, he will automatically unlock his [Perfect Cell] mode. If he was already Perfect Cell, he will unlock an upgraded version called [Super-Perfect]. The latter may not be unlocked through any other means.

[Active - Energy Shield] - Cell has the ability to use a barrier in order to stop any interferences. He can target 2 players of his choice, and shield them from any action, including super-kills. [2-shots]

[Active - Instant Transmission] - Each cycle, Cell can instantly teleport to another's players' locations by homing on their Ki Signature. To do so, he must have previously used [Ki Sense] successfully on them. During the phase this is used, actions targeting him will fail, however, actions targeting his target will affect him.
--- [Teleport] - When performing a hostile action, Cell is immune to any Watcher/Tracker as well as any reactive ability.

[Active - Energy Blasts] - Through the people whose cells make up his body, Cell has inherited several techniques that use energy blasts. He is able to perform using his own distinct style.
--- [Big Bang Crash] - A powerful, blazing red-colored version of Vegeta's attack, Cell can target a player and role-crush them for a cycle. If they have targeted him that cycle, he will role-crush them through immunity.
--- [Galick Gun] - Using this powerful purple-colored energy blast, Cell can target a player and destroy their defensive passive. If they have voted him two cycles in a row, this will bypass any immunity.

Phase 3 -

[Passive - Perfect Form] - After attaining his perfect form, Cell has become the ultimate warrior. He is now immune Role-Blocks, Role-Crushes, as well as any debuffs. Through his upgraded regeneration, he will automatically regenerate from a super-kill.
--- [Death Beam] - If he performs the factional kill, Cell will automatically upgrade it to a super-kill, and janitor the role of his target.

[Active - Cell Jrs.] - Cell can produce and spawn Cell Juniors through cellular mitosis and birth them from his tail. While lacking his exact power, they are still quite powerful. Cell has access to 6 [Cell Jrs.] each cycle, and the more he sends to target a player, the stronger the effect is.
--- [1 Cell Jr.] - Cell can target a player and role-block them.
--- [2 Cell Jrs.] - Cell can target a player and destroy one of their abilities temporarily, or redirect their actions to a target of his choice.
--- [3 Cell Jrs.] - Cell can target a player and role-block them through immunity.
--- [4 Cell Jrs.] - Cell can target a player and role-crush them, stealing their artifacts and gold at the same time.
--- [5 Cell Jrs.] - Cell can target a player and kill them. Cell Jrs. attacks can not be upgraded directly.
--- [6 Cell Jrs.] - Cell can target a player and permanently role-crush them. This will leave the Cell Jrs. depleted of energy for a cycle.

[Active - Perfect Barrier] - Charging up an aura and expelling it, Cell can create a protective, expanding barrier that can block attacks and damage opponents who are caught in it. He can protect his faction from any actions targeting them, including super-kills. The barrier will redirect back any actions targeting them. [1-shot]

[Active - Super Kamehameha] - Starting D4, and after having participated in the lynching of at least one innocent player, Cell may target a payer and super-kill them, as well as kill the players adjacent to them due to the strength of his attack. Anytime he participates in the lynching of an [Innocent] player, he will gain an additional shot of this ability. [1-shot]

[Active - Cell Games] - To recreate the World Martial Arts tournament, and to show his power to the world, Cell can organize a tournament for Weeb warriors to enter and challenge him in order to save their world. The sign-ups for it will stay open for the whole day with everyone being able to join as there is no players limit.
--- [Arena] - Having created the Arena in the middle of nowhere so that they can fight without any interferences, players that sign-up to his tournament will be commuted the night phases it takes place in. They'll be unable to perform any action.
--- [Games] - Cell will challenge every contestant to an R/P/S round. Against one contestant, he only needs to win one round once to defeat them, while an opponent needs to win 3 rounds in a row in order to defeat him.
--- [World Champion] - If he wins against all of the contestants, he will gain a permanent immunity against the votes and actions of anyone that has signed up, and he may super-kill one of them through any immunity.
--- [Defeated Threat] - If he loses, Cell will no longer be considered a threat to the Weeb Warriors. The contestants who had won against him will develop an immunity against him and members of his factions, and their actions will bypass his own immunities.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to The Believers Mafia

My role
I need days just to read and comprhend this role lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ah yeah, roles:
Mori Calliope – @Ratchet
"We never forget the fallen, but we move on."

[Passive - VTuber] - As a Virtual Youtuber, Mori Calliope's identity remains a secret to everyone as her job depends on it. Any investigative action that targets her will fail, and this ability may not be destroyed nor disabled. Additionally, she may not claim her role name in the thread.
--- [Youtube Channel] - As a Youtuber, she relies heavily on subs to grow her channel and compete against her fellow Vtubers. During the game, 'Quotes' are the equivalent of views, and the more views from a player she receives, the more likely they are to become one of her subs. If a player quotes her 13 times throughout a day phase, they will become a first tier sub for 2 cycles. Each phase they do so, they will go up a tier. Calli is immune to votes from first tier subs, she is immune against the actions and votes of second tier subs. Third tier subs become permanent subs, and she has an immunity against them for the rest of the game.
--- [Donations] - Any player that performs a positive action on Calli will become a second tier subscriber immediately. Subsequent positive actions from them will follow the same procedure as subbing through quotes.

[Passive - Dead Beats] - Called dead beats, Calli's fans are very loyal to her. They're divided into 3 tiers. She will learn the identity of first tier subs, the role name of second tier subs, and the full role of third tier subs as well as any artifact they got. At the end of each cycle, she will earn half a gold coin for every subscriber.
--- [My Queen] - Depending on their tiers, actions performed by Calli against one of her subscribers are amplified. Against, first tier subs, she will bypass role-blocks. Against, second tier, she will bypass redirections as well as protection. Against third tier subs, she actions bypass any immunity they may have.
--- [I AM NOT YOUR DAD] - Despite what she claims, Calli has many people that look up to her, fans and colleagues alike. Each cycle, she may target one of her current subscribers and redirect their actions to a target of her choice. Alternatively, she may choose to protect one of her colleagues, shielding them from any negative action including super-kills.

[Passive - Super Chat] - This is a place for her more hardcore fans. After gaining a second tier subscriber, Calli will open a special chat for that new tier of fans, and any subsequent tier 2 subscriber will join it as well. If a player becomes a tier 3, she may take control of their role and vote one cycle once.
--- [Gaming] - Calli tries her best to impress her fans with her occasional gaming skills. Starting D2, and each cycle, she may activate a revealed role and play it for the remainder of the cycle. She will gain access to all abilities the role had upon their death. This ability will only work when she has at least one tier 2 sub.

[Passive - Reaper] - Calli hails from the underworld, the realm of the dead, where she used to work as a grim reaper.
--- [The Underworld] - The souls of the fallen weebs in the game goes to her, and she decided to open a special dead chat where they may rest before she carries them to the afterlife later. They may talk amongst each other in it, and she can participate as well.
--- [Hiatus] - Currently on a hiatus and working as VTuber, Calli may not perform the factional kill. If she's one of the last 3 players alive in her mafia, she will resume her work as a reaper. She will be able to finally perform the faction kill and reap the souls of all players in [The Underworld] chat.

[Active - Ricky] - Each cycle, Calli may target a player and slice through them using her scythe. She will disable any passive abilities they may have for a cycle. The second time she targets the same player, she will destroy their passive abilities permanently.
--- [Flail] - At night, Calli may target a player with her spiked metal bat, role-blocking them for the phase. Her target's vote will be drained the following day as they recover.

[Active - Diss Track] - A talented musician, and aspiring rapper, Calli is not a stranger to taking her beef to the booth. Each day, Calli may target a player and diss them. She must tag them, and actually diss them in the context of the game in a post that is a minimum of 100 words. Her target will be role-crushed due to the public attacks against them.
--- [Single EP] - On odd cycles, Calli may turn her diss into a single for release. Her target will suffer additional effects* depending on the reception of the single by other players. If she receives 4 likes** on it, she will learn their role name. If she receives 6, she will also vote to drain them. If she receives 8, the role-crush will last 2 cycles. If receives 10 likes, she will kill them and janitor their role at the end of the phase. If she receives 12 likes or more, the kill will be upgraded to a super-kill.
*The effects stack, meaning if she receives 6 likes, she will both learn their role and vote drain them.
**Likes from her or her teammate do not count.

[Active - Callidrip] - Calli has different outfits that fit her mood at any time. At night, she may change her outfit and debut a new one for the following cycle. Each outfit has its own advantages as it provides her with different abilities. Throughout the game, she may debut new outfits for every 5 new subscribers she has. New outfits must be drawn by her and submitted alongside their effects before being approved.
--- [Reaper Mode] - Calli starts the game wearing this outfit from her old job. As a reaper, Calli is immune to redirections, and at night she may target a player and steal one of their abilities temporarily. If they die that night, she will steal an ability permanently.
--- [Rapper Mode] - In this mode, Calli's wearing casual streetwear. She is immune to role-blocks, and each cycle, she may target a player and destroy the next action they perform. In this outfit, Calli may use [Diss Track] twice in the same phase.
--- [Ravishing Mode] - Wearing a beautiful dress, Calli has a voting power of 3, and any negative actions targeting her will be redirected to one of her subscribers. In this outfit, she may not diss anyone.

There were also three dresses we made. One was Rogue Reaper, which gave me two kills against Tier 1/2 Subscribers, and if they were Tier 3 they'd be Super Kills. One was Angel Outfit, which gave a two-shot ability restore (like if it was crushed or something), a one-shot refill and a one-shot barrier that made us immune to all actions for a phase. Lastly there was Office Outfit, which was a 2-shot Janitor of our roles, with a one-shot to upgrade it to make it never be investigatable. We needed that in case Flower flipped, or it could hide myself or Zem etc.

"Bishi!"
Rimi Sakihata
[Passive - Main Heroine] - Rimi requires 1 extra vote to be lynched.
--- [Eyes in Eyes] - Rimi cannot be controlled.

[Passive - Delusion of Imperviosity] - Rimi is super-bulletproof.

[Passive - Gigalomaniac] - Rimi has the ability to turn her "delusions" into reality. Once per cycle, Rimi may create a one-shot artefact based on any non-special grade her team has obtained at some point during the game.

[Passive - Bishi!] - Despite having a cold and manipulative personality underneath her cheery exterior, Rimi at least needs to keep up appearences. Rimi must always try to be upbeat, and her posts must include the word "Bishi!".

[Passive - Law of Shared Recognition] - Rimi's powers will only work if there is another to perceive them. There must always be at least one other player within 3 numbers of her player number, or one other player alive on her layer for her to use any "Delusion" abilities.

[Passive - Art Deco Sword] - Rimi cannot be role-crushed, roleblocked or redirected. The first time she would be afflicted with any of the above during a cycle despite this, she can choose to disable her Main Heroine passive instead.

[Active - Delusion of the Anima] - Rimi may target a player during the cycle, she will learn their role name. If she target the same player twice, she will learn their full role, and be able to control them for the remainder of that cycle. [3-shots]

[Active - Real Boot] - Rimi calls out her Di-Sword from the Dirac Sea, forsaking the laws of reality. Rimi must activate this ability first before she can participate in any [destructive] action.

[Active - Delusion of an Azure Sky] - Rimi dreamt of the Blue Sky, and the freedom it once represented. She may create a special field for her and her faction, wherein all abilities will fail on them during the phase. [1-shot]

[Active - Delusion of a Happy World] - Rimi can force her faction to automatically win any tie-breakers or coin flips for the duration of a phase, and any RNG-related abilities or effects will return a favourable result. [1-shot]

[Active - Sone me, dare no me?] - Rimi's strongest attack, created with the power to shake the foundation of the world itself. Rimi can superkill a player. If a player has targeted twice in a cycle, this will bypass their immunities. [2-shot]

[Active - fun10 × int40 = Ir2] - The equation that changed the laws of the Universe. Rimi can change one "law" within the game, whether that is skipping the night, skipping the final vote count and choosing her own target, canceling an upcoming write-up...She has creative freedom within the realm of balance reason.. [1-shot]

[Active - Mind Flay] - Rimi psychically attacks her foe, blocking them from taking action.

[Active - Delusion of Cause and Effect] - Rimi imprints the delusion of light-speed onto her and her faction, resulting in their actions resolving first. [1-shot]

[Active - Delusion of Zero] - The beginning, and the end. Rimi can disable her role permanently, and swap one of her faction's roles with a random one from a previous Weeb Game. [1-shot]

[Active - Delusion to Dust] - As she connects to the Dirac Sea, Rimi floods her body with negative particles of anti-matter, which will eventually undo her body. As the last member of her faction, she can project this delusion onto another, and reduces them to nothing, removing them from the game entirely. This will leave her unable to vote or perform an action for a cycle. [1-shot]

I probably could have helped town but my net being really shit this month really killed my interest. Posting and catching up were absolute nightmares but still want to thank novase for the interesting game set up. Hosting games like this are a hassle without a co host. So much time and effort was put into this game and that deserves alot of praise. Congratulations novase, hope you get a smallish break, like Goku I'ma tag in for the wacky role madness gif. For anyone who wants to play a normal ish RM game, I have a fma game going to do. Pls join I promise 100% satisfaction
What was your role? I‘ve been scared of you being hostile ever since I turned scum.

You are Nothingness!

Delver Rank - Red Whistle

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town
I was being serious when said I had zero clue what my abilities were. I assumed I had to unlock them by going down the layers but I never tried because I had lost a chunk of my interest do to my net being abyssal. It made to catch up an already big game even worse

I was being serious when said I had zero clue what my abilities were. I assumed I had to unlock them by going down the layers but I never tried because I had lost a chunk of my interest do to my net being abyssal. It made to catch up an already big game even worse
And I was scared of that :milaugh:. Hope you play more here btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.