Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
i submitted invest on ultra before sleep and when i woke up nova said it failed. So abilities should work
Your leader was just looking up some things, but there is an ability fitting a controlling ability in the game. If Alβ€˜s kill was processed and the tournament has nothing to do with it, he might have just been controlled. Makima would fit here.

Controllers usually can negate an action or prevent it from happening at all. But question is if Al would be informed if he was controlled.

Never give in to fear!

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Your leader was just looking up some things, but there is an ability fitting a controlling ability in the game. If Alβ€˜s kill was processed and the tournament has nothing to do with it, he might have just been controlled. Makima would fit here.

Controllers usually can negate an action or prevent it from happening at all. But question is if Al would be informed if he was controlled.

Never give in to fear!
But if he was controlled the kill would still show up

And not to mention AL said that his other action went through, I don't think it adds up that he was controlled.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž

Never give in to fear!
bruh I said most things can't effect me

Never give in to fear!
Or there is multi player negation of actions. If action failed on me , if action failed on ultra, maybe it failed or would fail on others

Status
Not open for further replies.