Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

I wish I knew. At first I thought it was some investigative ability where if you decide to do homework, he would receive my alignment or something. But... nothing happened lol. Drago would tell me I have received homework and ask if I wanted to do it, I said yes both the times and nothing happened.
It was an investigative ability. If you said no to doing your homework then Smiley would learn your character name.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I thought you did amazingly well. I can imagine losing the strongest roles off of the bat would damage your morale. We've been scummates once before on favorites so I know how much you tried. It soaked up a lot of your free time and you tend to get invested (I do as well so its something I can relate)

I cannot forgive Alibaba for what he did tbh. I get that people hate playing as scum and he might think it was funny, but it just ruins the game entirely.

Best of luck Jinri, maybe one day we'll be on the same scum team again.
I wholeheartdedly disagree, playing as mafia is extremely fun. It's my favorite thing to do

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I thought you did amazingly well. I can imagine losing the strongest roles off of the bat would damage your morale. We've been scummates once before on favorites so I know how much you tried. It soaked up a lot of your free time and you tend to get invested (I do as well so its something I can relate)

I cannot forgive Alibaba for what he did tbh. I get that people hate playing as scum and he might think it was funny, but it just ruins the game entirely.

Are you and @jinri both taking a break from Mafia? Stick around here and play a few small games every now and then.

@T-Pein™ I think caused one of my most frustrating moments this game. I was doing a raid with my team trying to keep them all alive and Novas pops up with this battleship game and said it wasn't optional and I had to do it now.

On one screen I was trying hard to listen to the commander and do my job there and on my other monitor I had the battleship game up clicking random things.

In that moment I felt defeat :josad:
Nothing bad came from it tho,
I received a protection and used it on you.

Any good gameplay that I had this game can and should be attributed to @Queen , who was the MVP of our team and by far had the best play among us when I was alive. I merely followed their direction during the game.

Are you and @jinri both taking a break from Mafia? Stick around here and play a few small games every now and then.
I am taking a break for now. I'm playing a vanilla game and may play smaller games from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.