Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i know you're not tagging me @Go D. Usopp ™ but I didn't snitch anyone just out of spite, i was mad at you, yes, because you lynched noctis for no reason, but I would have revived a lot of scum including a red mafia member if i survived the dp
and wasn't even paying attention to the game when ra I decided to kill rayan, but it didn't change anything, town would still win the game even if he killed someone else
u did fine, im talking about stuff outside the game. i wuda just liked if u talked on the thread more as much as u did on ur chat

u throwing shades on rayan b4 ur death was a bit much but it was understandable. wuda liked it more if u threw the shade to pantheons or salah. it just sux the torture dweller chat didnt work on u

my biggest mistake was telling everyone noctis 2.0 was oden this soon. i shuda waited a bit and continued pushing salah.

and no, town wouldnt win but lots of stuff happened in our chat. we had this in the bag but we got rly unlucky with our tomb raider and our actions got very delayed, and u guys killed usopp who we used to rolecrush lanji

tris and juliet were gna die by the femto branding poison and kvothe zem lanji were gna eat tripple superkill if we got even a single one from looting oden 3 times. heck we even roleblocked lara cuz we got trolled by the fact that bus drive is apparently considered a negative action so it didnt work on zem when it shud

it was just a tragic end

Emil

Certified Memelord
But let's be honest, we were the first to smell the BS coming from susopp's moth..

Too bad the people didn't listen to us..
ur gna have to do alot better than that to get ppl to listen to u regarding my lynch lol

i have 2200 messages here. everyone used abilities and it failed on me. i ak literally a scum in everyones face, yet somehow only get lynched for mechanical nonsense and purple throws lol

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
ur gna have to do alot better than that to get ppl to listen to u regarding my lynch lol

i have 2200 messages here. everyone used abilities and it failed on me. i ak literally a scum in everyones face, yet somehow only get lynched for mechanical nonsense and purple throws lol
I mean, obviously, looking at the results. Fuji came in and hardcore towned you as well at one point, lmao.

But in my eyes you slipped up so consistently I thought it was a miracle that you lasted so long, it was so bad that I thought you were jester at one point, lmao

@Typo it's your time to shine
“WeebsLand”
As a log-line the movie is about WeebsLand. a place for sick people. The creators of this place AKA Bondrewd and his assistant Mando designed this place so that people would kill each other for sport

Every weeblander in this place are plebeians.
all plebeians are dwarfs, the only exception is this one guy, Typo and his mom Zemmi. Typo being the narrator of this story he shall not be spoken of badly in anyway.

*First scene *
EXT - the entirety of WeebsLand - Day
Usopp running away from Bondrewd himself passing by each house. getting a curse from ever single one of the owners of these houses.
each house’s exterior look was designed by the owners themselves.
*not gonna list the 51+1 players leave me alone I am lazier than this in the first place*

Status
Not open for further replies.