Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
“WeebsLand”
As a log-line the movie is about WeebsLand. a place for sick people. The creators of this place AKA Bondrewd and his assistant Mando designed this place so that people would kill each other for sport

Every weeblander in this place are plebeians.
all plebeians are dwarfs, the only exception is this one guy, Typo and his mom Zemmi. Typo being the narrator of this story he shall not be spoken of badly in anyway.

*First scene *
EXT - the entirety of WeebsLand - Day
Usopp running away from Bondrewd himself passing by each house. getting a curse from ever single one of the owners of these houses.
each house’s exterior look was designed by the owners themselves.
*not gonna list the 51+1 players leave me alone I am lazier than this in the first place*
BEUOTIFOO!

:perocry:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Since I never replied to this and I‘m too lazy, let me quote Kiwi here:

Reply to this:

i already explained that

i was hiding behind lind on day 3 when he was outed and the writeup said usopp used cover. but obv i was protecting him from killshots. u guys didnt know that

the inconsistency is from ur part not understanding my claim and thinking was hiding since day 2 when i never said that lol

the invest shud scan town on me, but failed cuz of luthon defense

and finally my claim had a passive that makes me run away when targeted thats y i dont do any usopp actions or i try to hide them with sonia when someone targets me so it matches the claim of me unable to do actions

my active claim was me hiding behind sm1. its 2 different abilities making use of cover and cowerdice

u guys confused these together when they were very clear. nothing was inconsistent lol. u guys r making ur own narrative about my claim at this point to just create an excuse to lynch me when in fact u r only lynching me for again as i said mechanical reasons and abilities failing.

the strongest townie role .

:finally:

[Passive - The Legend] - Famous as the only being in the world to have maimed a Yonko, the Lord of the Coast is feared across the ocean. Some even wonder if he hasn't ascended to being the 5th Yonko. As such, as long as he's alive and keeping everyone in check

[My place, my rules]

tbh cause ratchet died so early town was nerfed. :jordanmf:

Zemmi

GodMommie
the strongest townie role .

:finally:

[Passive - The Legend] - Famous as the only being in the world to have maimed a Yonko, the Lord of the Coast is feared across the ocean. Some even wonder if he hasn't ascended to being the 5th Yonko. As such, as long as he's alive and keeping everyone in check

[My place, my rules]

tbh cause ratchet died so early town was nerfed. :jordanmf:
I haven't looked at his role yet, but I know he visited me the first cycle I wonder what it was he did.

u had the most killshots in the game

u didnt play as poorly as magma but u didnt play as good as u think u did

ur lucky town just loves to tunnel on easy lynches
I did the best that I could when every mafia faction received my name and my role and decided to push me on D2. But even despite that, it's better play than yours.

I admit my poor play (like in this game), but you often deflect yours.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I did the best that I could when every mafia faction received my name and my role and decided to push me on D2. But even despite that, it's better play than yours.

I admit my poor play (like in this game), but you often deflect yours.
we didnt even investigate u

u really think i waste abilities on scum like that. we found shrike was indie and wanted to push him. u guys never helped

but charles ensured ditto was sigis and pushed him. was awesome lol

Status
Not open for further replies.