Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@jinri @Random Asshole

already told you why what i did was in no means throwing but sure

u expect to sit there in pokemon game high and mighty while coasting and just tunneling on my lynch. do u not think town will come ur way after my death?

in fact all i did was scum hunt you guys like town would without actually using abilities on you. heck u guys saw me try to formulate pushes on iwan and shrike who were town but u never even helped

as scum i go for risky pushes on town just as i try to push the other scum players. but i do not waste a superkill on other scum. there is a big fken difference there.

i dont understand how u consider it fine to push me but cant let me push you back. and i dont get how u r saying i threw for my team when charles's safety was my number 1 priority

stop with the bullsht already or next time i might aswell just send superkills to houndoom and ditto and really throw the game

you just sit there are coast without even trying to control town. u dont even help me mislynch and u wanna talk about me helping u guys win. its twice in a row u did this and in this game u lost without me really sending sht ur way after knowing u r scum.

your play in this regard is clearly lacking and if you r gna waste so much abilities on me and miss 3 faction kills, we honestly might as well kill u guys since u r absolutely useless to us

but no we still kept u alive and even tried to work with you, yet i am the game thrower here

that pokemon game didnt even end. u have no idea what i was planning. i will always play for my wincon no matter what, and part of my wincon was to eliminate the other mafia. i will do that by throwing shades and lynches to u so u better start talking and throwing shades back or help me mislynch town.

thats all u had to do. dont pretend to be a victim when u arent even playing the dem game and just hard tunneling on me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The fact that you can't see your poor play there when even town saw through is your own business.
i pushed a lynch on AM who is town

i tried to redirect lynch to rion who is town

tried to push shrike, odd, iwan who r town

but thanks to u guys's 0 thread presence nothing happens

i was only scum read by cuz of the chat leaks and trying ro lynch town

which btw is me playing to my fken win con

i got pissed by other scum coasting and throwing shades at me and trying to frame me in their scum chat by using ningen, but capitalizing it lmfao

atleast play better if u wanna accuse me of not playing better.

Since I never replied to this and I‘m too lazy, let me quote Kiwi here:

^ this

usopp can't ever get his story straight

I don't understand his whole sus on Random A

Someone correct me if I'm wrong:

1. Usopp hides behind Lindt
2. Also Usopp boasts about how all actions on him will fail

> Random A invests Usopp and action failed
> Read point 1 and 2

But Usopp:

Reply to this:

i was actually pretty dem consistent

even now u cant name where i was being inconsistent, i dare u to lol

i pushed a lynch on AM who is town

i tried to redirect lynch to rion who is town

tried to push shrike, odd, iwan who r town

but thanks to u guys's 0 thread presence nothing happens

i was only scum read by cuz of the chat leaks and trying ro lynch town

which btw is me playing to my fken win con

i got pissed by other scum coasting and throwing shades at me and trying to frame me in their scum chat by using ningen, but capitalizing it lmfao

atleast play better if u wanna accuse me of not playing better.
Town said that Rocket played the best in that game. You overestimate your play in that game.

i know you're not tagging me @Go D. Usopp ™ but I didn't snitch anyone just out of spite, i was mad at you, yes, because you lynched noctis for no reason, but I would have revived a lot of scum including a red mafia member if i survived the dp
and wasn't even paying attention to the game when ra I decided to kill rayan, but it didn't change anything, town would still win the game even if he killed someone else

i know you're not tagging me @Go D. Usopp ™ but I didn't snitch anyone just out of spite, i was mad at you, yes, because you lynched noctis for no reason, but I would have revived a lot of scum including a red mafia member if i survived the dp
and wasn't even paying attention to the game when ra I decided to kill rayan, but it didn't change anything, town would still win the game even if he killed someone else
You shouldn’t have tanked that lynch instead of me :seriously:
Gj though

Status
Not open for further replies.