Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
I have a suggestion, let's vote our scum reads for council. While voting our scum read for lynch as well, it would be great to see how scum would make the lynch possible if somehow it's their own teammate that getting lynch
bad
My issue is I can't see scum giving town's gift for credit. I could be wrong but that would be either a hugely horrible scum play or some master genius move beyond my level.
that's a fairly common play so I m not getting your issue tbh

btw catching up

Nevermind I see now

[Council Meeting] - On odd nights, the 8 Elders will convene in the game thread. They may post at night and vote, the player with the most votes at night will be lynched by them. As the game progress, the frequency of their meeting may increase.

N

Noctis

bad

that's a fairly common play so I m not getting your issue tbh

btw catching up
You seem to be missing the point. In council, if you rely on players that we read town then we can forget about getting any good reads all together in a council meeting for those who will not be taking part in it, scum will just nominate whoever they want if anything the best case scenario they will only try to nominate one of town or at least one of theirs kind. Now they hold power in here, so I am definitely sure we will be getting at least 2-3 players in council that scum wants to have, it can be their own kind or town themselves.

As far as I remember, the council meeting will be visible for all of us to see, If everyone vote for their scum treads, then all Scum have to push for the lynch in the council meeting and we can get a lot of input there, like how many trying to push wrong lynch or how many trying to push for the sake of finding scum. Letting town be in the council would be just another group trying to scum hunt but letting scum in the council forcing scum to lynch someone where they will be too cautious to not make any mistakes. It will be amazing to see them finally trying to map a strategy without giving themselves out.

You seem to be missing the point. In council, if you rely on players that we read town then we can forget about getting any good reads all together in a council meeting for those who will not be taking part in it, scum will just nominate whoever they want if anything the best case scenario they will only try to nominate one of town or at least one of theirs kind. Now they hold power in here, so I am definitely sure we will be getting at least 2-3 players in council that scum wants to have, it can be their own kind or town themselves.

As far as I remember, the council meeting will be visible for all of us to see, If everyone vote for their scum treads, then all Scum have to push for the lynch in the council meeting and we can get a lot of input there, like how many trying to push wrong lynch or how many trying to push for the sake of finding scum. Letting town be in the council would be just another group trying to scum hunt but letting scum in the council forcing scum to lynch someone where they will be too cautious to not make any mistakes. It will be amazing to see them finally trying to map a strategy without giving themselves out.
It’ll be mixed anyways probably, why you overthinking this?

Suddenly you feel scummy, Noctis

Status
Not open for further replies.