Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You seem to be missing the point. In council, if you rely on players that we read town then we can forget about getting any good reads all together in a council meeting for those who will not be taking part in it, scum will just nominate whoever they want if anything the best case scenario they will only try to nominate one of town or at least one of theirs kind. Now they hold power in here, so I am definitely sure we will be getting at least 2-3 players in council that scum wants to have, it can be their own kind or town themselves.

As far as I remember, the council meeting will be visible for all of us to see, If everyone vote for their scum treads, then all Scum have to push for the lynch in the council meeting and we can get a lot of input there, like how many trying to push wrong lynch or how many trying to push for the sake of finding scum. Letting town be in the council would be just another group trying to scum hunt but letting scum in the council forcing scum to lynch someone where they will be too cautious to not make any mistakes. It will be amazing to see them finally trying to map a strategy without giving themselves out.
I dont agree with this but this is a post that kind of gives vibe you could be town for real.

Also, I don't believe that a surperkill can make anyone turn Vanilla in a super role madness.

Honestly I didn't understand him much, but I think he was claiming that he was forced to vote only on leading wagons and act as a protect role by taking kills?

I don't know who Ruby Tojo is.
His role doesn't make sense but his actions do. He's selfish enough to do things that will cost Town.
So him going for kill even when unsure if he's shooting a Town to not face the Harm himself make sense. But he's definitely lying about details at the very least.

@Midnight Delight you are Clown right, whom you used your ability on? You say purification right?
Purification from what? And if it means makin them Town shouldn't you tell us who these players are?
Not to mention how does a Clown perform purification?

AL sama

Red Haired
Status
Not open for further replies.