Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to be missing the point. In council, if you rely on players that we read town then we can forget about getting any good reads all together in a council meeting for those who will not be taking part in it, scum will just nominate whoever they want if anything the best case scenario they will only try to nominate one of town or at least one of theirs kind. Now they hold power in here, so I am definitely sure we will be getting at least 2-3 players in council that scum wants to have, it can be their own kind or town themselves.

As far as I remember, the council meeting will be visible for all of us to see, If everyone vote for their scum treads, then all Scum have to push for the lynch in the council meeting and we can get a lot of input there, like how many trying to push wrong lynch or how many trying to push for the sake of finding scum. Letting town be in the council would be just another group trying to scum hunt but letting scum in the council forcing scum to lynch someone where they will be too cautious to not make any mistakes. It will be amazing to see them finally trying to map a strategy without giving themselves out.
Forgetting something? Like maybe a taboo for example

Okey I figured it's time to claim for me or else the Elders might lynch me at night or someone may vig me indeed.

My character is Ruby Tojo and I was the one to Superkill Fujishiro.

The reasons for this are multiple. I wanted to see if I could attain a large bounty reward and the guy who all but confirmed townie, but most importantly my abilities are messed up so by using my Superkill I basically vanillaised myself like my ability mentions.

I have one that forced me to always stick my votes with the leading wagon (I could only use my role from today in on) and another that was forcing me to act as a shield and get the kills upon myself until I would be killed.

So in some sense I figured trying to kill Mr. Vergo was not a bad idea to get rid of those abilities swiftly and as soon as possible.

I also thought about killing Ratchet, but I figured Fujishiro was the best choice for course of action, so I basically went after him.

But my role is indeed weak as hell now and guess why.... because I'm a Vanilla townie.

This is basically me right now going by Mafiascum wiki:

Okey I figured it's time to claim for me or else the Elders might lynch me at night or someone may vig me indeed.

The reasons for this are multiple. I wanted to see if I could attain a large bounty reward and the guy who all but confirmed townie, but most importantly my abilities are messed up so by using my Superkill I basically vanillaised myself like my ability mentions.

I have one that forced me to always stick my votes with the leading wagon (I could only use my role from today in on) and another that was forcing me to act as a shield and get the kills upon myself until I would be killed.

So in some sense I figured trying to kill Mr. Vergo was not a bad idea to get rid of those abilities swiftly and as soon as possible.

I also thought about killing Ratchet, but I figured Fujishiro was the best choice for course of action, so I basically went after him.

But my role is indeed weak as hell now and guess why.... because I'm a Vanilla townie.

You... What

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇

I think there is no need to explain this anymore.
He should be scum or a very unhelpful townie who likes to super kill other townies. :catpole:

AL sama

Red Haired

what did I just read :seriously::seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.