Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Do not be scared, for I cannot kill. I can only spread the word and play along to look for trouble.

Our beloved hosts have blessed us. Thank you, @Dragomir and @novaselinenever !

The lords have given me insight. I have been away due to another world calling me and engaging me. I was saddened to see the heresy that spread from there to here. I am free here now, so allow me to assist:

Finalbeta, a strange fellow, for he seems to go back and forth on what he can and cannot do? For what purpose does the snow fall from Heaven? We cannot insight the mind of our lords. However, his actions are too sporadic, and they seem without reason.

Go D. Usopp, I see, is a strange man in a strange land. They advocate for the murder of an independent. Hunting the lonely when that is all that have died? That's suspicious. Hold Robin with suspicion, but do not advocate their death over others who house greater concerns in their hearts.

For that reason, I enjoy Nataljia. for he is on the correct path from what I have seen. I cannot offer more insight than this.

Thank you for reading.
@Light D Lamperouge

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
While reading the game previous days I saw multiple people mention some Bizzo guy or smth like that. What's the deal with him? From what I could tell multiple people claimed he was scum and playing by his scum meta.

Also where's @RayanOO? Haven't seen him posting in the game at all lmfao. Like legit can't remember any of his posts bar something @LuthonTheDragDown iirc quoted to show that Rayan said scum would be coasting and laying low, which ironically is what he is doing right now.

I big trust Akai so I trust you
Aight.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I dont care
zem and the others I had townread

your activity
your push on beta noted by sera
was already ticking off red flags . and then your reaction to the failed invest, you didnt come out and say you are a miller or its something you did , instead you did attempt to gaslight and make little of random asshole's findings.
its not something I would push aside

investigations arent useless
and just your reactions on asking you what you were up to last night are off .
you are scum to me
locked. am fine if its a mislynch
you take risk in this game anyway.

omoshiroi

1. what about my activity?
2. what about my push for beta? did none else scum read him? i wanted him gone b4 i even obtained a role on day 0. I do not know him as much as u WG ningens. i only saw him on PH game and he played very differently as luffy.
3. what are the red flags i was ticking?
4. because i am not a miller. i did an action to myself so i expected invests (and some other abilities) to fail on me. however the hosts confirmed that invests should work as normal on me so random a'hole has to be lying. why don't u ask him if he did something else other than invest me? who else did he invest?

5. if invests arent useless, then y r u completely ignoring melon's invest failing on tiffany?
6. my reactions r perfectly normal. i dont wanna give too much info about my role or status rn. did u find something that i did last night suspicious to u? did u track me? say it

im perfectly fine with some mislynches for info, but if ur gna go with a mislynch atleast go with someone thats detrimental to town. I was one of the strongest pushers for robin's wagon and i outed possible scummates of her/alibaba. i dont think this is the smartest mislynch to go for imo.

I dont know how u guys do things on WG here, but just outright claiming actions and leaking things about ur abilities isnt always right. in some games yes, but this game clearly not so i will take any more attempt of that from u as fishing.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Status
Not open for further replies.