Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
About last cycle, I will be harsh here but i didn't like how the Night council and majority of D2 was spent focused on Beta n Tobi.
We worst gens know FB plays if the guy claim high level stupid plays his oversmart ass is town! Had gone this route many many times.
@Fujishiro good job killing FB, if not for that we wouldn't have gotten Robin lynch. Easily the best kill of the Game and @Akai2 you played well!

@Noctis i don't know you fishing for Tobi role was good or bad. You are bold enough to pull off scum play with exact reasoning you provided for scums not doing that.

@Lindltaylor A/D Dynamight?

@Go D. Usopp ™
I didn't like you last day phase. You were completely off man, were you panicked or were you trying to derail the Robin lynch?

I also didn't like how you presented only tid bits of folks convo with Ali, really didn't get the impression you were genuinely trying to catch scum, rather just throw suss arround. Did you not read the entire exchange between me and Ali? You omitted 3-4 more posts from like total 7-8 posts.

@Melontonin i didn't receive anything N1. What did you try sending me?

@MangoSenpai did you explain why DynaMight ended up being Burger King when you said he wouldn't?
i was one of the strongest supporters to robin lynch

i wanted her lynch even as a substitute to beta lol

u gotta reread lmfao

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Yo Tan Wa i did read the entire exchange between u and ali aswell, but when u have alot of tabs open and u quote messages from them all some messages get lost

what do u think about noctis and jinri? u dont think their interactions with ali are a bit too forced or fake?

our lord had a vision with three names
two are down both town
one left
that same one has a failed invest

your days are numbered
@Go D. Usopp ™
Psychic claims are super easy to fake, just pick names out of a hat and say one or more is bad, high chance that there is one I'm not convinced on the psychic visions

But luckily Usopp is scum so we don't have to worry

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So Random Asshole claims Usopp is invest immune...

...I pulled Usopp into a private chat and he told me he has only 1 ability. And I doubt that ability is invest immune. (I buffed his defense thinking he was town but that doesn't interfere with investigations either).

So either Random Asshole is Indie/Mafia gunning for Usopp or Usopp is scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.