Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Somebody has fucked up somewhere and all we have to do is spot it
start with isoing robin and ali's posts
check who was steering away from robin's wagons

also comparing day 0 with now. ratchet is completely mia. i would love to have some votes on them.
usually scum will find other scum and robin wanted to lynch ratchet. this might be a lead for us tbh.

pce

Inactives are toothless, I care not for them but I'll tell you who does care. Typo, he is the biggest supporter of lynching inactives, pretty weird for a neutral.

I'd say it's role related and that's pretty weird for someone without a role

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
About last cycle, I will be harsh here but i didn't like how the Night council and majority of D2 was spent focused on Beta n Tobi.
We worst gens know FB plays if the guy claim high level stupid plays his oversmart ass is town! Had gone this route many many times.
@Fujishiro good job killing FB, if not for that we wouldn't have gotten Robin lynch. Easily the best kill of the Game and @Akai2 you played well!

@Noctis i don't know you fishing for Tobi role was good or bad. You are bold enough to pull off scum play with exact reasoning you provided for scums not doing that.

@Lindltaylor A/D Dynamight?

@Go D. Usopp ™
I didn't like you last day phase. You were completely off man, were you panicked or were you trying to derail the Robin lynch?

I also didn't like how you presented only tid bits of folks convo with Ali, really didn't get the impression you were genuinely trying to catch scum, rather just throw suss arround. Did you not read the entire exchange between me and Ali? You omitted 3-4 more posts from like total 7-8 posts.

@Melontonin i didn't receive anything N1. What did you try sending me?

@MangoSenpai did you explain why DynaMight ended up being Burger King when you said he wouldn't?
A/D? I don't get you Yo tan.

By the way, I really liked this post. Also, I had forgotten about Mango saying DynaMight isn't Burger king. Did you read his claim previous day? He said 5 people interacted with Nat or Nat and 5 others had an interaction. Don't really know what he means.

Oh and here's a fun fact. Nobody dead has subbed back in yet.

Isn't that just peachy @Lindltaylor
You're late in noticing this lol. I already figured out when Novas asked for people to find subs. I was like, why not use the dead players to sub back in? I'm guessing we will see something like Nekron again.

Also, I don't know why a town leader matters so much. Even if someone is confirmed (which I don't think anyone is, we have only reads and nothing else unless I missed something) doesn't mean they'll make right decisions all the time. Fuji did a good job of it though, shout out to him.

After the classroom yesterday, I have a good town read on Krog and Melon. @Noctis you weren't active at the end of last day phase and in the class room. Firstly, I hope everything is alright with you! I would like to hear your thoughts so far.

Honestly mentioning the people who aren't on my town list is the way to go I guess:
Mat
Sera
Mango
SinOfGreed
GloverKing
Tris
AL
Naomi
T-Pein
JDB

I might have missed a few, but honestly I haven't noticed much substantial content from them at all. Tris had that one post with Beta where she said something about the matter regarding him and Fuji. AL is contributing in his own weird way, like I mentioned, keyword is weird. I think at this point, we need town to pool in their info and common suspects and go for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.