Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Wait, so I was wrong about Noctis?

Vote Lynch @Noctis

Also, someone iso AL sama. Dude tried to frame me so many times lol.

I knew it day fucking 1, when he omgus voted me lol
Someone smarter than me NEEDS to. Look at his abilities โ€” he knew most of the roles in the game and potentially a handful of players abilities / full roles from votes.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
I have a speculation but it seems very far streched to be true. So
Can you be role blocked in this action? And did it appear in write ups?

I am talking about D1 stuff, you said write up actions was true.

And i expected you to dislike it actually. Didn't you had an issue with Nat on Beta thing? She said the same thing afterwards like me.

Yes, i dont think anyone really questioned Mango again on that.
About 7, two are dead. His timing to bring that in was bad, at the end of day phase and evn then he focused on one player only.

Tinfoil- Mango and Melon both Mafia lmao and they are fooling us with this hunting stuff. Lmao.
Yeah, I got a message from novas telling me that I should lynch DynaMight or something like that.

Nat and Beta thing? Where she came and said that shooting beta was bad? I had an issue with that. Because many people wanted him vigged, he got vigged. Don't know what point was there complaining afterwards. Shooting Beta that time was a good move.

I haven't really read the thread but do you guys think this wu is fake?
Yess, I think Dragoth (copying @Kiwipom title for the write up cause I like it) is fake. I already mentioned this a few times last day phase. Also you can look at Robin's post asking everyone if saying Dragoth's name should be alignment indicative. I already explained how it can and can't be. I think he was trying to throw shade on the ones who said it and make town focus on them. It was a very out of place question to ask.

It's good to be suspicious of it, but don't jump to conclusions about it just yet.

Don't let this distract you from Usopp / Random Asshole. Random Asshole is lying or usopp is scum.

The Night Council should handle that matter while we take care of Noctis.
Where was all this scum hunting day 1 and 2? Lol good job my man!

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Yess, I think Dragoth (copying @Kiwipom title for the write up cause I like it) is fake. I already mentioned this a few times last day phase. Also you can look at Robin's post asking everyone if saying Dragoth's name should be alignment indicative. I already explained how it can and can't be. I think he was trying to throw shade on the ones who said it and make town focus on them. It was a very out of place question to ask.

It's good to be suspicious of it, but don't jump to conclusions about it just yet.
Oki, because I still think Dragoth is not in the game or if he is then that wu was somewhat fake.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Yes, Wario is in the game.

Even if players get new roles like Clown gave or players Typo who joined later, it is too much of coincidence for same role to go to these players. Much less D1. Dynamight was also framed.

The write up actions are probably true, @Lindltaylor confirmed them.
Like I said, do not believe the Dragoth stuff yet. He might have quoted real write ups to make himself look real. The Dragoth write up might be fake, like someone saying "see those write ups are true, so I should be too"

Oki, because I still think Dragoth is not in the game or if he is then that wu was somewhat fake.
Yupp, I too think he's fake, something that powerful can't be true imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.