Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried aging you off of this post I thought it would work :blobcry @~UwU~
Yeah an aging trigger is part of my role so it might have speed it up for all I know. It hasn't triggered yet though.

But I'm not sure if it's strictly time based since it says I'll age as the game progresses so it might be tied to number of players alive rather than a specific day.

The Jobber No More -

Raven used [Demon Bamboo] to kill [???] but failed.

Raven used [Gamma Knife] to super-kill @AL sama [Skull Knight]

You are Skull Knight!
"When you confront those who lurk in the darkness, you also envelop yourself in it."
[Passive - Holy War] - Skull Knight is a self-proclaimed "foe of the inhumans" having waged war against demonkind for a millennium. As the foe to inhumans, Skull Knight has developed extensive knowledge about them. He is immune to the actions of non-humans, and will be informed any time a non-human character targets him. If he's targeted twice by the same non-human character, he will learn their identity and role name. The third time, he will learn their full role. If they target him a fourth time, he will kill them. A vote against him at day's end counts as an action targeting him.
--- [Inhumans] - If Skulls Knights performs the factional kill against a non-human character, it will be upgrade it into a super-kill.

[Passive - Millenium] - Approximately 1000 years old, Skull Knight possess tremendous knowledge of the world and the events surrounding it. He knows things that no mortal should have knowledge of. At the start of the game, he learns the identity of 75% of the roles that made it into the game. Each phase, he will learn about a new one. Having a remarkable foresight regarding the flow of causality, Skull Knight is immune to any reactive ability and he will evade the first negative action targeting him each phase.

[Passive - Horseback] - Possessing a horse that is both fast and agile, almost always atop his horse companion even when fighting. He is immune to Trackers and Watchers, and only players that have voted for him can Role-Block him during a cycle.

[Active - Swordsmanship] - As his most attributable skill, the Skull Knight's swordsmanship is masterful, allowing him to easily dispatch of his enemies with a mere stroke of his sword. Each phase, he may target a player and role-block them. This bypasses immunity.
--- [Slice] - If he targets the same player twice, he will destroy one of their abilities permanently and drain them from their vote temporarily. If he target the same player a third time, he will role-crush them permanently.
--- [Dice] - If Skull Knight performs the factional kill, he will always janitor the role of the target.

[Active - Sword of Beherits] - The Skull Knight possesses a sword technique whereby he coats his sword with beherits, spiritual stone objects. In this form, he may use the following abilities:
--- [Abyssal Vortex] - One stroke of his sword alone operates on a dimensional scale, he is able to form vortexes to trap his enemies. Each phase, he may target 2 players and trap them in a Vortex, making them unable to vote nor target him and his allies. He may not target the same player more than twice.
--- [Portal] - At night, Skull Knight may open a portal next to a target of his choice, that leads to another location on the players list. Any ability targeting the first player will also affect the secondary player during the night. This doesn't apply to certain abilities, including the factional kill.
--- [The Great Roar] - Day 2 or later, Skull Knight may target a player with a space-cleaving stroke of his world. He will super-kill them, and janitor their role. This will trigger the [Great Roar of the Astral World], a night phase where everyone may post and a lynch will occur. During the event, everyone is role-blocked except [Redacted]. [1-shot]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to The Beautiful Boys Mafia

I don't know what it is. I have no idea how you didn't receive it...
I have a speculation but it seems very far streched to be true. So
Can you be role blocked in this action? And did it appear in write ups?
A/D? I don't get you Yo tan.

By the way, I really liked this post. Also, I had forgotten about Mango saying DynaMight isn't Burger king. Did you read his claim previous day? He said 5 people interacted with Nat or Nat and 5 others had an interaction. Don't really know what he means.
I am talking about D1 stuff, you said write up actions was true.

And i expected you to dislike it actually. Didn't you had an issue with Nat on Beta thing? She said the same thing afterwards like me.

Yes, i dont think anyone really questioned Mango again on that.
About 7, two are dead. His timing to bring that in was bad, at the end of day phase and evn then he focused on one player only.

Tinfoil- Mango and Melon both Mafia lmao and they are fooling us with this hunting stuff. Lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.