Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
The most recent vote count still had Salah in the overwhelming majority, right? How come everybody hasn’t jumped onto the Noctis bandwagon?
Apparently Salah is Lara Croft who's much more dangerous at the moment. He's jailored and might die but people wanna make sure he';s out of the game. We should throw some votes Noctis' way too tbh. But slowly we're getting them.

Aight, that’s definitely more substantial than just Cin’s actions...
Salah is Lara croft, she can rezz scum, Salah got us to vote him earlier and god knows what that will do,etc

He the more dangerous one, especially since Noctis is RC according to @LuthonTheDragDown

We can deal with Noctis and whoever else at night.

But Salah got our votes, and i dont want to deal with whatever that is as well as him rezzing a scummate tomorrow.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Zem

Since you got revived like me I have few questions as you and me are on same boat.

1)Do we have to consider our revivers as town? I am not in this favor.

If town has such ability then I think one of the scum can have it too or scum can use it by getting hold on it to revive town to gain town cred

This is important because I don't think scum would revive their teammates.

2)What you think about flower?

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Zem

Since you got revived like me I have few questions as you and me are on same boat.

If town has such ability then I think one of the scum can have it too or scum can use it by getting hold on it to revive town to gain town cred

they just revived AL today tho lmfao

@Zem

While im already here,

Scum already revived a teammate, Lara Croft did. By stealing your revive ability.

I revived you then told you to rez Zem so we can find out who Oden was, there is a limit to how much town cred a scum would want. What i did would be almost gamethrowing for my team if i was scum, i want to talk to you in private so we can properly procceed.

But you have shown to have had a few problems catching up or understanding things, after the simple facts that i state. You just have to reread what i did today to understand that i'm town, i pushed for Salah and been sus of him since the start, immediately hard pushed for Him and cleared others based on his actions,etc.

Im not gonna bother asking you again about the PM thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.